Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That 's too bad

They designed this game for macroing, and when i macro for only 15 mins, my account was locked. Well, i ll never play this game anymore!

Lady_Killer

Comments

• deathx91deathx91 Member UncommonPosts: 9

lol this game wasnt design for macroing. that's the cause you got banned 

• AnimeiAnimei Member Posts: 13

TERA is one of the most visually impressive mmorpg's announced thus far. Not very surprising, the game runs on the Unreal 3 engine. The team has had a huge amount of experience with the Unreal engine due to the fact Lineage 2 used the Unreal 2 engine. Whether you like Lineage 2 or not, Lineage 2 was one of the most impressive games from a visual standpoint when it was released in 2003. It was able to put litterly hundreds of characters on screen at once and still look stunning.

• kinidokinido Member UncommonPosts: 429

Originally posted by Animei

TERA is one of the most visually impressive mmorpg's announced thus far. Not very surprising, the game runs on the Unreal 3 engine. The team has had a huge amount of experience with the Unreal engine due to the fact Lineage 2 used the Unreal 2 engine. Whether you like Lineage 2 or not, Lineage 2 was one of the most impressive games from a visual standpoint when it was released in 2003. It was able to put litterly hundreds of characters on screen at once and still look stunning.

Hey bud, wrong forum .. Terra WORLD is different then Tera .... :P 

PS - All mammals have nipples.

Get over it already.