Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a new MMORPG!!!

ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

I have played

WoW: LvL: 80(some raiding)

EQ2: LvL: 80 (some Raiding)

Age of Conan:LvL: 35 (first 3 months)

Aion: LvL: 40 chinese verison first 3-4 months

Dungeons and Dragon: LvL 15 (played for 1-2 months) after it went free

Allods: CB

Perfect World Online: Level 90 (3-6 months)

Grand Fantasia: (1 week)

Zodiac Online: (2 days)

Lots of other free to play mmorpg i tried as well.

I am basically looking for a game that has a "growing" community and has continuous growth potential that are fun to play. Personally I enjoyed EQ2 and WoW but it just got boring for me. As for Aion, and Age of Conan I am just guessing I wasn't able to get into it due to the fact that the community were very anti-social at first and most people were just grinding. I am willing to give those games a try again but, I want to know what game most people think is a good game and honest opinions about it. Since I don't really want to subscribe to like 5-10 different games. I don't despite free to play games unless the cash shop items are extremely unbalanced or are very dependent. I enjoy PvE and don't mind PvP but I have not been as interested in PvP since Ragnarok Online, WoW initial release...

(I've been playing MMORPG since EQ1 initial release quit EQ1 after EQ2/WoW release..)

Any advice or feed back is needed!

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Chronicles of Spellborn has a good community unless it changed now.

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

Well, Final Fantasy 14 is coming out in half a year or so. That one will surely have a growing community and growth potential =P. 

The game is very PvE heavy and PvP will only become available in the upcoming years.

If you want to know any specifics I'll be glad to help.

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

Never played or tried chronicles of spellborn will give it a look...

As to FF14 its still so far off and it comes with initial PS3 release n PC verison further inthe future...which is disappointing.... Also as to the graphic for character customization I don't believe it is as good as Aion... Also, I don't really want to play FF14 on release since like all the other MMORPGS out there now other than WoW, they all had a super bad launch so yeah..

Any games available that meet my specifications currently?

• ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

oh forgot to add i don't mind trying the same games again just want to know basically how people thought of them and how they are progressing.