Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well...

DestoFallsDestoFalls Member CommonPosts: 54

Designers really need to focus on a spectacular begining to their games. I have messed around in the game world now for a few hours and have yet to be impressed by any aspect of this game. The one thing that I was looking forward to was the futuristic environments...but the environments look as though they are from a junky 80's movie. I know people will tell me to give this game more time, but hey, I have participated in many beta tests and the predictions that I give to games while testing them usually come true. I don't see this title getting any better.

The character creation is a catastrophe.

Its too bad too, I was really pumped up for this title.

Oh well.

Go ahead and agree or disagree with me.

Comments

• darquewatersdarquewaters Member UncommonPosts: 19

GAH! i still can't even get in, wont except my username. I'm using my fowportal login but it says username unknown. any ideas?

• Stuka1000Stuka1000 Member UncommonPosts: 955

Originally posted by darquewaters

GAH! i still can't even get in, wont except my username. I'm using my fowportal login but it says username unknown. any ideas?

You have to create a game account.  Click settings under your login details on the website but read above and save yourself some time, the game is seriously bad.