Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Keys

HalpotHalpot Member CommonPosts: 204

If you are looking for a beta key, have any spare keys, or know of another website distributing the keys for free, then post here.

Remember, virtual trading is against out RoC

Comments

• hoodie22hoodie22 Member Posts: 1

Since Galanet is having a phase 3 are there more keys comin out??

• anime1199anime1199 Member Posts: 26

heres a few websites with a bunch of beta keys left

http://community.mmohub.org/giveaway/allods-online-closed-beta-3---key-giveaway-22

http://www.omgponies.info/massivelyCodes/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.getCode&codeInfoKey=31

if i find more ill post em goodl uck to everyone wh ogets a key and cya in cb4

Kaze is thy name, and flying high in the sky is where ill remain with the wind blowing though my wings i shall bring swift justice upon this world

• mmoHopefulmmoHopeful Member Posts: 6

www.alienwarearena.com/event/allods-beta-giveaway/

Alienware is giving away 10,000 keys

<<<BLOPES?>>>

• Cody44554Cody44554 Member Posts: 3

Great post. Alienware has about 7000 left.

• fldashfldash Member UncommonPosts: 227

Thanks I grabbed one... haven't played many MMOs lately as I was extremely burned out...

I downloaded the Fallen Earth trial, it seems okay, just not really good enough for $15 a month + a $40 entry cost...

Former xFire user... I only wanted a game tracker and messenger, not a screenshot taker, video recording, broadcasting piece of bloatware.

• warmen_faithwarmen_faith Member Posts: 90

http://www.massively.com/2010/01/19/allods-online-closed-beta-test-4-key-giveaway/

Just click on "head over to our giveaway page" and you got ur self a closed beta key, if there is any left.

• quickman007quickman007 Member Posts: 125

there are still 8,900 left on this site.....

• quickman007quickman007 Member Posts: 125

nvm, this thread was before they were giving them away. =P

• TyrrhonTyrrhon Member Posts: 412

You do not need a key any more. Just register on gPotato website (EU or US, different servers) and then apply for CBT. Hurry up though, beta will end in few day on 10th.

(Actually you did not need CBT key for EU version for a long time and US keys were plenty on this very website - I blame marketing for not making the process more obvious. Again, you do not need a key now.)

• ZealiasZealias Member UncommonPosts: 6

I register but still it want a key - Beta Key is Required  ..... Andi cant apply for beta :(  If someone has EU key that can share plase - [email protected].  I found some keys but sad not valid it seams they are US.

• PiasekPiasek Member Posts: 318
    Originally posted by Zealias

I register but still it want a key - Beta Key is Required  ..... Andi cant apply for beta :(  If someone has EU key that can share plase - [email protected].  I found some keys but sad not valid it seams they are US.

Check your pm. ;)

• ZealiasZealias Member UncommonPosts: 6

Thank you mate it works at last :)  Im going to test it now , hope it will be on good level for f2p game.

• CryCrystalCryCrystal Member Posts: 39

hi , sorry for the inconvenience but wanted to ask to see if you know how to make a game can be played from Argentina when an error appears before entering the game and say "you're not in the service area", "not service is "what can i do?

pleace help me. T-T

------

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

HOTSPOT SHIELD

• CryCrystalCryCrystal Member Posts: 39

really really tenks :D !!! 

------

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    Originally posted by bleuropa

There are only 2 servers. This may go sour fast. ;)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• prototypoprototypo Member UncommonPosts: 179
    Originally posted by windsoul44

There's always been 2 server's , but according to some on the official forums they have gone from high load to medium and they may have closed down 1 server, but cant confirm this since i uninstalled after this CS debacle and upcoming path notes stating FOD will last 2 hour's.

• KomandorKomandor Member Posts: 272

IS it  still possible to get beta keys????

Keep on rockin'!image

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Originally posted by prototypo
    Originally posted by windsoul44

There's always been 2 server's , but according to some on the official forums they have gone from high load to medium and they may have closed down 1 server, but cant confirm this since i uninstalled after this CS debacle and upcoming path notes stating FOD will last 2 hour's.

They merged the Nezeb and the Tensess server into the new Yul server. There is no FOD anymore, hasn't been for over a year. There are no more holy charms from the CS, your gear doesn't have a chance to get cursed after death.

Oh, Necro thread I see. You don't need a beta key. The Game has been out of beta for about a year or something.

imageimage