Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFXIV Beta Sign-Up

2»

Comments

• Darkblue25Darkblue25 Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Dewm

This is crap! they won't let me sign up....

I put in my login ID and my password and nothing happens. So I wen't to SE's site to check and make sure I had my info right. and its deffinitly correct, I could loggin there. But when I go to login so I can register it just doesn't do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing happened to me, i just register a new account and applied with that. make sure you register at the web page they refer on their beta application form. hope this helps

Click here to register for a Square Enix ID account

"There is no such a thing as a weird human being,It's just
    that some people require more understanding than others"

• ZeixZeix Member UncommonPosts: 14

I think that some people are confusing PlayOnline ID with Square Enix ID. I never had one before and I made mine just for this occasion so I'm not sure how people could already be having problems unless they think their Square Enix ID the same one as the ID used to login to FFXI.

Either way, I already registered for this beta. :) Did anyone else feel like their standards are high for beta-applicants? The questions are ridiculously specific.

'I'm not stupid, I just have an excess of useless information.'

• Darkblue25Darkblue25 Member Posts: 3

nah, it's not the PO account that we were trying to use.  i am a member off http://member.square-enix.com/na/, i even have collected 130 points. i can login to that account but cant use it for ffxiv beta application, dont know why. well it doesnt matter, i made another account and applied as well. good luck to everyone..

"There is no such a thing as a weird human being,It's just
    that some people require more understanding than others"

• pinkspiderxpinkspiderx Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember Posts: 14
  • shubo9shubo9 Member Posts: 3

the only thing i dont like is the 18 years and older i may only be 15 but in a standard of gaming maybe a younger audience should be available because we are the new consumer at a younger age our minds get synced to games and may sync us to this game you never know but i would love to play the beta ive been an FF fan all my life it FF was the first game i ever played and i may be biased but to me the FF games are good yea there have been downfalls to some but mainly its personal opinion like i always see FFX as bad to some but i didnt think it was that bad i also  had fun playing it and FFX-2 was decent in some factors. but the main thing is i would like to try the beta at a curtain age our generation is maturing when it comes to games and gaming in general shoot i known some friends that do a better job at say building a computer than some adults do........ it times to ecpand on 18 but the truth is also the M rating that could also be a factor but in the future i would like to see a younger age for beta's and other things but i know that i could easily make and accoount at the age of 18 but thats no fun :P  

• seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
    Originally posted by shubo9

the only thing i dont like is the 18 years and older i may only be 15 but in a standard of gaming maybe a younger audience should be available because we are the new consumer at a younger age our minds get synced to games and may sync us to this game you never know but i would love to play the beta ive been an FF fan all my life it FF was the first game i ever played and i may be biased but to me the FF games are good yea there have been downfalls to some but mainly its personal opinion like i always see FFX as bad to some but i didnt think it was that bad i also  had fun playing it and FFX-2 was decent in some factors. but the main thing is i would like to try the beta at a curtain age our generation is maturing when it comes to games and gaming in general shoot i known some friends that do a better job at say building a computer than some adults do........ it times to ecpand on 18 but the truth is also the M rating that could also be a factor but in the future i would like to see a younger age for beta's and other things but i know that i could easily make and accoount at the age of 18 but thats no fun :P  

Dude...just make an account?

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• shubo9shubo9 Member Posts: 3

yea i know its just SE logging is always gay to me never lets me log in........fail on my part prbally

• d00fbysanchod00fbysancho Member Posts: 219

Okay dop i use my account info for my playonline for ffxi or do i make a enix account?

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    {mod edit}

I suspect there are legal reasons for this age requirement.

--
    Delanor

• d00fbysanchod00fbysancho Member Posts: 219

I hope i can get into beta i made a enix account i guess that's different from FFXI account? sorry if its been asked way to much. How long do you think it'd take for me to get accepted if i do?

• VaedurVaedur Member Posts: 430

What do we do about the fan site question?

• GreenLanternFanGreenLanternFan Member Posts: 374
    Originally posted by Vaedur

What do we do about the fan site question?

I chose the last of the multiple choice options available, as that seemed to be the most harmless of the bunch. Hope that helps.

We can only hope that eventually someone at SE will clue in on the fact that they failed to give us an option for 'none of the above'.

Your fail comment, failed.