Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Truth About Aeria Games and Last Chaos - by a former GameSage

Comments

• vmontgomeryvmontgomery Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Superman0X

This forum is not exactly known for its 'kind' treatement of games... or of the people the post thier opinions here. This is pretty much a 'tell it like you see it' board. So, this is how I see this post:
    The first thing this post does is give everyone who reads it the finger, which pretty much sets the tone. Then there are lots of 'silly' facts that are supposed to be secret (but were publically announced) as well as several supposed 'facts' that the op (and supporters) were concealing, until recently.
    Anyone that doesnt agree (and support) the op is called names, or claimed to be me on an alt account (and then called names). There is no real discussion of what the problems are (just lots of slander).
    I am sorry that that some people can not play a game,and have fun. I am also sorry that they are working so hard to try to prevent others from having fun.
    Since I am affiliated with this, I will leave it at this:
    Happy Holidays

1. Show us where these "silly" facts were made public. Show us where you PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED that game sages are paid 20k AP a month for their "volunteer" work. - Right, you didn't announce that. Every time someone asks about it you deny it (I have seen GM's say very clearly, "game sages are not paid in AP"). You don't announce anything publicly, except that your BBB rating is bad and people need to post positive reviews to bring it up ^_^ , but then you just covered that up by calling it spam. I read all the reviews on that page, and they were legitimate. Just because you get a bad review doesn't mean its made up or simply just "spam".

2. Well, Superman.. we spent so much time on YOUR forums being locked, moved, deleted, and banned for trying to discuss the problems with Last Chaos and Aeria Games.. all that is left is to tell people that the game sucks, the company sucks,  and the GM's suck. I know for a fact that you will take nothing away from any of this. You will not walk away from reading anything we've posted and decide your company is shady and your service is poor and try to improve it. We could discuss the problems with Aeria until we're blue in the face... but none of you will change or make any effort to improve. Like I said earlier, every single time someone started a thread on the Aeria forums making suggestions for improvements with the game or the leadership, it was locked and marked as spam. If you reposted, tried again... it was locked and you got a warning "stop or you'll be in time out!" Or, we're told to send our complaints to "Contact Us!" which results in nothing. Those e-mails are probably deleted without even being read. 

The problem with Aeria Games is that they don't listen to their players, they don't follow their own rules. They tell you if you hack you'll be banned, if you buy gold you'll be banned, if you scam others you'll be banned.... but there is proof that this is a lie. They write it in their rules on their own website.. and yet they cannot follow it. They want us to be obediant.. they want us to follow their ToS, they want us to follow whatever rules they set for us... but they can't even do it themselves.

I also like how Superman makes no effort to comment on the fact that I was cyber bullied on Last Chaos for a year, that I had more then enough proof for them to take action... and yet all I ever got were emails that said "Thanks, we'll look into this!" Did I mention one of those things I sent in to "Contact Us!" was someone wishing me dead? I'm not so dumb that I think they would ever actually do it, but to act out in game like that towards someone for a year and never be warned or banned? Yet they ban those who demand honesty from the GM's who run the game.

There's nothing fun about Last Chaos anymore. The game doesn't even work properly. Nobody is trying to prevent anyone from having fun, we're trying to show them the flaws that are there that your side does nothing about.

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Originally posted by abentwookie

I don't think John and Twiggy would agree even if I posted a pic of Ksilent saying he was stealing people's credit card info and using it. lol They are apparently hardcore aeria supporters to the end.

No he hasn't been fired yet but i'm sending them directly to the man in charge at Aeria. ;) I'll keep you updated on what happens. If this isn't enough to get him fired, then the corruption is even bigger than I suspected at Aeria.

lol...

Supporter of Aeria? Really?

{UEC}MrTwiggy: "I don't think John and Twiggy would agree even if I posted a pic of Ksilent saying he was stealing people's credit card info and using it. lol They are apparently hardcore aeria supporters to the end."

{UEC}MrTwiggy: HELL YEAH AERIA GAMES!

{UEC}MrTwiggy: YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT AERIA AND I'M GONNA POUND YOUR FACE IN

-Serge!-: LMFAO

Face it, you're hopeless. No, I wouldn't CARE if you posted pictures of Ksilent. Great, you continue to prove one guy in a big company is corrupt, so what? What do you achieve? Where do you begin to prove anything other than you're a raving lunatic because a community has gotten "screwed" over due to a couple spammers and a GM "hacking". Because you got that picture from that specific GM, I'm going to guess that at the time it was a joke and nothing serious.

This argument is going nowhere. You point your finger at people and things and use baseless information.

Once again, this is mmorpg.com NOT Aeriasupporters.com

The only reason I keep posting is because it's mildly entertaining to be accused of random things with you spouting off drama everywhere.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    Originally posted by twiggy550

This argument is going nowhere. You point your finger at people and things and use baseless information.
    Once again, this is mmorpg.com NOT Aeriasupporters.com
     QF hilariousness.
    The only reason I keep posting is because it's mildly entertaining to be accused of random things with you spouting off drama everywhere.

Agreed with the second part though. I have a week to myself and nothing better to do.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

I think the reality is that there has not been much interest in LC here and this post will just cause people to look at the game and a poor game it is at that. I played the first week and had some GM take my mount away for no reason. I think if I remember right you had to be level 30 something to get it and apparently I couldn't of leveled that fast.

So summing up it is nice to be on a crusade, but at the same time it is drawing more attention to the company / game where people will want to check it out for themselves where they probably wouldn't have heard about LC before..

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193

Originally posted by hidden1

Originally posted by johnmatthais

The GMStratos one is the same stupid one as the one about the gold buyer.
    So what if the GMs are supporting the all-about-money thing every corporation has?
    I didn't ask for that. I asked for proof that 130 people were banned. I asked for Krash to post here himself telling us that he actually gives a damn like you seem to. I asked for you to stop telling other people's stories for them.
    EDIT: And wtf does a GMs account being hacked have to do with corrupt GMs?

lol I knew you would rejoin the thread. Admit it, you really do care about this. lol

So what?? Are you kidding me?? This is about the RULES that they made and don't even follow themselves. lol And then they lie to the players and say none of it happens. The truth is out now.

And the stratos thing just shows more lies. They tried to say it never happened. Tell that to the hacker that owned his account. ;)

Proof that the people were banned? Hey genius, go check the facebook group. Most of those people have characters that were banned. Go ask any of the big guilds in the game how many players have been banned recently for speaking out. Heck, I can give you emails and YIMs of alot of the people thatb were banned if you want to talk to them personally. Btw, we've had a couple people post in this thread that are among the banned. Scroll up. ;) Go check the facebook group and you'll read people's stories.

Seriously, who are you in the aeria community? I want to know who i'm dealing with because i'm tired of your bs hun. :)

While stating that I wouldn't rejoin, I figured that I might add that you're making me want to bang my head against a sledgehammer. Ironically even, Superman joined us and had the balls to handle things much better than you have. You're like one of the many that tries to get in the last word, and it's getting pretty old.

Also, John Matthais isn't speaking bullshit, he's asking you legitimate questions and you're basically saying "you don't know anything, just take my word for it." And that ma'am, is bullshit in itself. The pictures you provided aren't legitimate proof of anything really, other than that K guy being somewhat corrupt, but hey that's how it goes.

Need I remind you that this is mmorpg.com .... Not AeriaFBI.com 

I dunno man, I saw those pics myself, and the conversation between ksilent and those gold farmers looks like he's 1) Either incopentent and let the gold farmers slide, or 2) made it look as though he's incompentent to hide perhaps a more insidiuos truth... To me it insinuates a lot, and that's all you really need is just some reasonable doubt to not try a game from what appears to be incompentence... or worse a secret ring of gold farmers who might have infiltrated the gm community.

@abentwookie:  So has Aeria banned ksilent yet? after those clearly incriminating pics, ... if Aeria does nothing, then I would probably have to side with you based soley on those pics.

I don't think John and Twiggy would agree even if I posted a pic of Ksilent saying he was stealing people's credit card info and using it. lol They are apparently hardcore aeria supporters to the end.

No he hasn't been fired yet but i'm sending them directly to the man in charge at Aeria. ;) I'll keep you updated on what happens. If this isn't enough to get him fired, then the corruption is even bigger than I suspected at Aeria.

Unfortunately, this is something that you really have no power over, EXCEPT.

The best thing you could do is send a formal complaint to the head of Aeria. Formally and respectfully adress him and briefly telling him about the role you played for the community, and then expressing your thoughts and the community thoughts. Unfortunately, you destroyed a good opportunity by causing community distress and controvery over aeria management.

Then again, I believe you reconize there is nothing that can be done, because complaining like this is always the last measure taken when no other options are avaliabe. I wish it could have worked out differently, it's not fair to the community that he had to be fired, but i'm sure you'd get a lot of insightful information if you asked for the reasoning directly from the company itself.

Pointing your finger and calling names is the best way to lose any influence, and any sort of "Real" fighting power in terms of getting things done, like "Getting a illegal company worker fired", and the reality of the matter is, it's really just your natural self that is a self destructive personality.

Trust me, any CEO would LOVE, ABOLUTELY LOVE, firing a company member with any sort of influence that is deceitful and scheming.

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238

Welcome to the F2P genre.

Chances are even the Product Manager has fallen into selfishness if you all were truly all doing fine before he took over and everything started.

Chain of command in these companies that have nothing to do with development and are simply with a license to take some Asian game and make money out of it over here in the West is pretty weak, all they must not do is not let the development company know about it and feel they are being violated, that is if they care at all, as they have their own main server in Asia that makes the majority of profit for them and they have 100% control and attention over (including dev team), pretty different from the reality over here for these games. It's just making extra bucks for them and doesn't affect their main servers.

Like in real world, you have the center/main areas that get all the government heads attention and the distant areas with different leaderships that no one cares about what they do or how they do it as it will never truly impact the center with rare exceptions when the **** gets huge and public (and you can't "perma-ban" people in real life, well, not officially as that would mean death also there's all the free press rights and etc, again in theory). People simply won't give a damn because in their visions it's all fine - they're not the ones suffering neither they have time to care, 24 hours per day isn't enough :P

That's also the reason you'll have to work hard to get attention from the people that did not experience this, basic rule dictates they won't care. I simply don't care about Aeria, I already experienced another MMO company that didn't start bad, but eventually took the F2P route and started doing mass F2P Asian game re-releasing, quality be damned. People QQ about NCSoft, Blizzard, Turbine and Mythic but that's good... they have seen nothing.

• abentwookieabentwookie Member UncommonPosts: 114

You seriously think everything you hear is right, don't you? You can't accept that maybe he's lying to you?
    Once again, have you seen him complain? No?
    Then why the hell are you complaining?

lol How many people here seriously don't think this guy cares too much about Aeria? I'm curious.

Listen noob, he can't complain publicly because its generally frowned upon to make negative (even when they are well deserved) comments about a previous employer when you're looking for a new job. Do you live in the real world or what? And like I said, Krash was the only one that didn;t have  PROVEN (Yes, PROVEN you fool) history of lying to the community. I'll say this again and hopefully you'll get it through that dense head of yours: Go ask the community who they trust out of everyone that worked at Aeria and ask them why they trust him. Every single person will say KRASH. Wow, i'd almost rather argue with superman... lol

I'd like to make it clear to everyone that she is trashing an entire company just because GMs and GSs for a game with a community that absolutely sucked to begin with are corrupt. Why are we not surprised? She has no proof that any other division is messed up as this one is and we can conclude that this one is because the community that even wants to play the game sucks. I have personally witnessed GMs and GSs doing their job on both WolfTeam AND Dream of Mirror Online. We should all conclude that she's simply full of crap.

Originally posted by EricDanie

Chances are even the Product Manager has fallen into selfishness if you all were truly all doing fine before he took over and everything started.
    Chain of command in these companies that have nothing to do with development and are simply with a license to take some Asian game and make money out of it over here in the West is pretty weak, all they must not do is not let the development company know about it and feel they are being violated, that is if they care at all, as they have their own main servers in Asia that makes the majority of profit for them and they have 100% control and attention over, pretty different from the reality over here. It's just making extra bucks for them and doesn't affect their main servers.
    Like in real world, you'll have the center/main areas that get all the government heads attention and the distant areas with different leaderships that no one cares about what they do or how they do it as it will never truly impact the center. People simply won't give a damn because in their visions it's all fine - they're not the ones suffering neither they have time to care.
    That's also the reason you'll have to work hard to get attention from the people that did not experience this, basic rule dictates they won't care. I simply don't care about Aeria, I already experienced another MMO company that didn't start bad, but eventually took the F2P route and started doing mass F2P Asian game re-releasing, quality be damned. People QQ about NCSoft, Blizzard, Turbine and Mythic but that's good... they have seen nothing.

Out of curiosity, what was that game? I don't think you're talking about DDO and Turbine, right?

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• cl0vercl0ver Member Posts: 122

/pringles.

You guys are the biggest hypocrites.  Embarking on a useless crusade to berate the OP on how useless her useless crusade is.   wow

Originally posted by cl0ver

/pringles.

You guys are the biggest hypocrites.  Embarking on a useless crusade to berate the OP on how useless her useless crusade is.   wow

I was waiting for someone to notice that, lmfao.

Congrats, you won the grand prize...which got stolen by the OP. Sick her. ;)

Originally posted by vmontgomery

Originally posted by Superman0X

This forum is not exactly known for its 'kind' treatement of games... or of the people the post thier opinions here. This is pretty much a 'tell it like you see it' board. So, this is how I see this post:
    The first thing this post does is give everyone who reads it the finger, which pretty much sets the tone. Then there are lots of 'silly' facts that are supposed to be secret (but were publically announced) as well as several supposed 'facts' that the op (and supporters) were concealing, until recently.
    Anyone that doesnt agree (and support) the op is called names, or claimed to be me on an alt account (and then called names). There is no real discussion of what the problems are (just lots of slander).
    I am sorry that that some people can not play a game,and have fun. I am also sorry that they are working so hard to try to prevent others from having fun.
    Since I am affiliated with this, I will leave it at this:
    Happy Holidays

1. Show us where these "silly" facts were made public. Show us where you PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED that game sages are paid 20k AP a month for their "volunteer" work. - Right, you didn't announce that. Every time someone asks about it you deny it (I have seen GM's say very clearly, "game sages are not paid in AP"). You don't announce anything publicly, except that your BBB rating is bad and people need to post positive reviews to bring it up ^_^ , but then you just covered that up by calling it spam. I read all the reviews on that page, and they were legitimate. Just because you get a bad review doesn't mean its made up or simply just "spam".

2. Well, Superman.. we spent so much time on YOUR forums being locked, moved, deleted, and banned for trying to discuss the problems with Last Chaos and Aeria Games.. all that is left is to tell people that the game sucks, the company sucks,  and the GM's suck. I know for a fact that you will take nothing away from any of this. You will not walk away from reading anything we've posted and decide your company is shady and your service is poor and try to improve it. We could discuss the problems with Aeria until we're blue in the face... but none of you will change or make any effort to improve. Like I said earlier, every single time someone started a thread on the Aeria forums making suggestions for improvements with the game or the leadership, it was locked and marked as spam. If you reposted, tried again... it was locked and you got a warning "stop or you'll be in time out!" Or, we're told to send our complaints to "Contact Us!" which results in nothing. Those e-mails are probably deleted without even being read. 

The problem with Aeria Games is that they don't listen to their players, they don't follow their own rules. They tell you if you hack you'll be banned, if you buy gold you'll be banned, if you scam others you'll be banned.... but there is proof that this is a lie. They write it in their rules on their own website.. and yet they cannot follow it. They want us to be obediant.. they want us to follow their ToS, they want us to follow whatever rules they set for us... but they can't even do it themselves.

I also like how Superman makes no effort to comment on the fact that I was cyber bullied on Last Chaos for a year, that I had more then enough proof for them to take action... and yet all I ever got were emails that said "Thanks, we'll look into this!" Did I mention one of those things I sent in to "Contact Us!" was someone wishing me dead? I'm not so dumb that I think they would ever actually do it, but to act out in game like that towards someone for a year and never be warned or banned? Yet they ban those who demand honesty from the GM's who run the game.

There's nothing fun about Last Chaos anymore. The game doesn't even work properly. Nobody is trying to prevent anyone from having fun, we're trying to show them the flaws that are there that your side does nothing about.

Owned. Nice job. lol

Superman, you once again didn't respond to the questions I challenged you to answer. Just as I predicted. And please tell us how those silly facts were made public, as this person said. ;) And the only people I have "called names" were JOHN and Twiggy. The two people that haven't exactly been civilized toward me since the thread started. I treat people how they treat me. The end. As for the finger pics, those are specifically for KSilent and Aeria. ;)

ONce again, Brian, I am still waiting for you to be a man and answer my questions. Don't avoid them, just give us an answer.

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193

/pringles.

It IS useless, but it wouldn't have been if she went about it a better way. Bashing and complaining only resulted in her getting the boot, and losing all influence from aeria. If she wanted to correct the problems going between the GM and aeria company.

She would have bypassed all of small fish in Aeria, and sent a formal letter of complaint to the CEO of the company adressessing this huge slipups by a company member, which could result in the GM being rehired, and the jerkoff who screwed him over getting fired instead.

Seriously, the best way to get something resolved is by keeping respect and influence by not self destructing. That way, you have better odds of them taking something you say seriously. Obviously the lower management of Aeria games is corrupt. That's true, and guess what, the CEO would LOVE, LOVE LOVE, to know just "WHO" is corrupt, so he can fire his ass.

Went about it the wrong way, and in the end, she hurt all chances of helping him.

• vmontgomeryvmontgomery Member Posts: 5

I'd like to make it clear to everyone that she is trashing an entire company just because GMs and GSs for a game with a community that absolutely sucked to begin with are corrupt. Why are we not surprised? She has no proof that any other division is messed up as this one is and we can conclude that this one is because the community that even wants to play the game sucks. I have personally witnessed GMs and GSs doing their job on both WolfTeam AND Dream of Mirror Online. We should all conclude that she's simply full of crap.

Just because the WolfTeam GM's and GS's are doing a good job doesn't mean she is full of crap where Last Chaos GM's and GS's are concerned. And I would have to say you're quite ridiculous for making such a statement. This isn't about WolfTeam, DOMO, 12Sky, etc.. it's about the product manager for Last Chaos, the GM's and GS's of Last Chaos. So, because you play a game where the GM's are decent, that must make wookie full of crap because she says the GM's of LC are corrupt? Uhhh bad logic much?

Just because the WolfTeam GM's and GS's are doing a good job doesn't mean she is full of crap where Last Chaos GM's and GS's are concerned. And I would have to say you're quite ridiculous for making such a statement. This isn't about WolfTeam, DOMO, 12Sky, etc.. it's about the product manager for Last Chaos, the GM's and GS's of Last Chaos. So, because you play a game where the GM's are decent, that must make wookie full of crap because she says the GM's of LC are corrupt? Uhhh bad logic much?

No. It's about her hating Aeria for firing her friend and putting in a bad Product Manager. It doesn't just have to do with the game anymore. If it did, I wouldn't have said anything.

Yes, the screenshots are full of crap too right? ;) And you make your motivations so obvious with every post. Let me guess, you're going to apply to be a GameSage for wolfteam or domo right? No I don't know if the other aeria games are as corrupt as Last Chaos but I know that corruption spreads and when it exists in one part of a company, there is a good chance its elsewhere as well.

Yes, the screenshots are full of crap too right? ;) And you make your motivations so obvious with every post. Let me guess, you're going to apply to be a GameSage for wolfteam or domo right? No I don't know if the other aeria games are as corrupt as Last Chaos but I know that corruption spreads and when it exists in one part of a company, there is a good chance its elsewhere as well.

I wouldn't become a GS to save my life. I have a hard enough time dealing with the community as a player. Sheesh. Don't wanna make it my job to deal with them.

No. It's about her hating Aeria for firing her friend and putting in a bad Product Manager. It doesn't just have to do with the game anymore. If it did, I wouldn't have said anything.

lol Yeah, John has some pretty messed up logic when he's trying to desperately defend aeria.

What he said + forum PvP.

@Denshing - I totally agree with you man, and had she gone about this more thoughtfully, I may have felt like some advice was worth giving, however, with the way she's gone about things... It's totally and completely useless.

Basically it's a matter of time before this thread gets locked because it's definitely a highlight of tonight's evening on mmorpg.com that's for sure.

• EricDanieEricDanie Member UncommonPosts: 2,238

Chain of command in these companies that have nothing to do with development and are simply with a license to take some Asian game and make money out of it over here in the West is pretty weak, all they must not do is not let the development company know about it and feel they are being violated, that is if they care at all, as they have their own main servers in Asia that makes the majority of profit for them and they have 100% control and attention over, pretty different from the reality over here. It's just making extra bucks for them and doesn't affect their main servers.
    Like in real world, you'll have the center/main areas that get all the government heads attention and the distant areas with different leaderships that no one cares about what they do or how they do it as it will never truly impact the center. People simply won't give a damn because in their visions it's all fine - they're not the ones suffering neither they have time to care.

Out of curiosity, what was that game? I don't think you're talking about DDO and Turbine, right?

Hmm? I highlighted Turbine as one of the can't-be-that-bad companies (because we experience their main servers where the development team work focuses on, which also means it's where their revenue mostly comes from), so nope. I have no idea how DDO is doing after the F2P change though, at least they have LOTRO.

The game was RF Online.

Hmm? I highlighted Turbine as one of the can't-be-that-bad companies (because we experience their main servers where the development team work focuses on), so nope. I have no idea how DDO is doing after the F2P change though, at least they have LOTRO.
    The game was RF Online.

Oh god, I remember that. Shame too. I bought the game like 4 months before the P2P servers shut down.

lol Yeah, John has some pretty messed up logic when he's trying to desperately defend aeria.

All I'm trying to do is save you from thinking for the rest of your life that going about things this way is useful at all.

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Everyone is so skeptical of the OP... where were you guys when OJ's jury found him innocent. LOL

Originally posted by denshing

/pringles.

It IS useless, but it wouldn't have been if she went about it a better way. Bashing and complaining only resulted in her getting the boot, and losing all influence from aeria. If she wanted to correct the problems going between the GM and aeria company.

She would have bypassed all of small fish in Aeria, and sent a formal letter of complaint to the CEO of the company adressessing this huge slipups by a company member, which could result in the GM being rehired, and the jerkoff who screwed him over getting fired instead.

Seriously, the best way to get something resolved is by keeping respect and influence by not self destructing. That way, you have better odds of them taking something you say seriously. Obviously the lower management of Aeria games is corrupt. That's true, and guess what, the CEO would LOVE, LOVE LOVE, to know just "WHO" is corrupt, so he can fire his ass.

Went about it the wrong way, and in the end, she hurt all chances of helping him.

Well that is a great plan but there is a small problem.  Krash won't go back to Aeria even if they offered him Ksilent's job. That was why I went this route. But I am sending the proof of KSilent's corruption to the guy in charge anyway. Hopefully he will take action.

• cl0vercl0ver Member Posts: 122
    Originally posted by denshing

/pringles.

lol what?  Send the CEO a private letter? WHAT friggin dream world do you smoke in the morning?  

The only likely course of action is to speak out on mmo forums.  

This discussion has been closed.