Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Truth About Aeria Games and Last Chaos - by a former GameSage

Comments

• abentwookieabentwookie Member UncommonPosts: 114

Okay since people talked about things being his word against ours many times in this thread, I decided its time for more evidence. As Ksilent likes to say when he bans people: BOOM HEADSHOT!

Pics of KSilent giving a goldbuyer a free pass because he buys AP.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n215/abentwookie/DumbassGoldBuyer2.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n215/abentwookie/DumbassGoldBuyer.jpg

A pic of GM_Stratos's account hacked and it came from the hacker himself  lol Lie much Aeria?

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n215/abentwookie/shot100809202338.jpg

A pic of a goldbuyer named BlackMan (another AP buyer) getting 70 BILLION gold added to his merchant shop. And he wasn't perma-banned like he should have been. lol

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n215/abentwookie/shot090209170231.jpg

I can't wait to see how Supes responds to this. ;)

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244
    Originally posted by abentwookie

Okay since people talked about things being his word against ours many times in this thread, I decided its time for more evidence. As Ksilent likes to say when he bans people: BOOM HEADSHOT!
    A pic of GM_Stratos's account hacked and it came from the hacker himself  lol Lie much Aeria?
    A pic of a goldbuyer named BlackMan (another AP buyer) getting 70 BILLION gold added to his merchant shop. And he wasn't perma-banned like he should have been. lol

Nice eveidence... clearly ksilent is corrupt or just the more incompetent representative (i'm voting corrupt after reading the text)

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

The GMStratos one is the same stupid one as the one about the gold buyer.

So what if the GMs are supporting the all-about-money thing every corporation has?

I didn't ask for that. I asked for proof that 130 people were banned. I asked for Krash to post here himself telling us that he actually gives a damn like you seem to. I asked for you to stop telling other people's stories for them.

EDIT: And wtf does a GMs account being hacked have to do with corrupt GMs?

• RevenusRevenus Member Posts: 70

Only the first picture is working.

"There is a certain undeniable power in the void; within lies an unspoken promise of greatness, the shadowy truth that man is ruled by fear not of what is seen, but of what he perceives is seen beyond."

Oh and you never told us that you knew why Krash was fired. Until then, everything you say is invalid. Krash could have been fired for a decent reason. You never know. Stop throwing a tantrum.

Originally posted by johnmatthais

So what if the GMs are supporting the all-about-money thing every corporation has?
    I didn't ask for that. I asked for proof that 130 people were banned. I asked for Krash to post here himself telling us that he actually gives a damn like you seem to. I asked for you to stop telling other people's stories for them.

lol I knew you would rejoin the thread. Admit it, you really do care about this. lol

So what?? Are you kidding me?? This is about the RULES that they made and don't even follow themselves. lol And then they lie to the players and say none of it happens. The truth is out now.

And the stratos thing just shows more lies. They tried to say it never happened. Tell that to the hacker that owned his account. ;)

Proof that the people were banned? Hey genius, go check the facebook group. Most of those people have characters that were banned. Go ask any of the big guilds in the game how many players have been banned recently for speaking out. Heck, I can give you emails and YIMs of alot of the people thatb were banned if you want to talk to them personally. Btw, we've had a couple people post in this thread that are among the banned. Scroll up. ;) Go check the facebook group and you'll read people's stories.

Seriously, who are you in the aeria community? I want to know who i'm dealing with because i'm tired of your bs hun. :)

I'm a gamer in the Aeria community. I play WolfTeam and occasionally Grand Fantasia, and played MegaTen for a while, both of which will always have a high place in my online gaming history. From what I've known, Aeria hosts the games and the games have pretty good populations.

Really, find me online on WolfTeam channel 2 if you'd like. I think my tag is Johnon but it might be the same as my forum name here.

And check the FB page? What bullshit. I want complaints. I want 130 people AT LEAST posting about getting banned. Why? Because like I said, I know the gaming community. They moan and bitch when anything goes wrong. ESPECIALLY the F2P gaming community.

Oh and way to dodge your not knowing why Krash got fired. Just proves your an immature whatever-age-you-are that doesn't understand how getting hired and fired works.

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

lol I knew you would rejoin the thread. Admit it, you really do care about this. lol

So what?? Are you kidding me?? This is about the RULES that they made and don't even follow themselves. lol And then they lie to the players and say none of it happens. The truth is out now.

And the stratos thing just shows more lies. They tried to say it never happened. Tell that to the hacker that owned his account. ;)

Proof that the people were banned? Hey genius, go check the facebook group. Most of those people have characters that were banned. Go ask any of the big guilds in the game how many players have been banned recently for speaking out. Heck, I can give you emails and YIMs of alot of the people thatb were banned if you want to talk to them personally. Btw, we've had a couple people post in this thread that are among the banned. Scroll up. ;) Go check the facebook group and you'll read people's stories.

Seriously, who are you in the aeria community? I want to know who i'm dealing with because i'm tired of your bs hun. :)

While stating that I wouldn't rejoin, I figured that I might add that you're making me want to bang my head against a sledgehammer. Ironically even, Superman joined us and had the balls to handle things much better than you have. You're like one of the many that tries to get in the last word, and it's getting pretty old.

Also, John Matthais isn't speaking bullshit, he's asking you legitimate questions and you're basically saying "you don't know anything, just take my word for it." And that ma'am, is bullshit in itself. The pictures you provided aren't legitimate proof of anything really, other than that K guy being somewhat corrupt, but hey that's how it goes.

Need I remind you that this is mmorpg.com .... Not AeriaFBI.com 

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

Originally posted by twiggy550

While stating that I wouldn't rejoin, I figured that I might add that you're making me want to bang my head against a sledgehammer. Ironically even, Superman joined us and had the balls to handle things much better than you have. You're like one of the many that tries to get in the last word, and it's getting pretty old.
    Also, John Matthais isn't speaking bullshit, he's asking you legitimate questions and you're basically saying "you don't know anything, just take my word for it." And that ma'am, is bullshit in itself. The pictures you provided aren't legitimate proof of anything really, other than that K guy being somewhat corrupt, but hey that's how it goes.

Twiggy...you rule. =D

I'm a gamer in the Aeria community. I play WolfTeam and occasionally Grand Fantasia, and played MegaTen for a while, both of which will always have a high place in my online gaming history. From what I've known, Aeria hosts the games and the games have pretty good populations.
    Really, find me online on WolfTeam channel 2 if you'd like. I think my tag is Johnon but it might be the same as my forum name here.
    And check the FB page? What bullshit. I want complaints. I want 130 people AT LEAST posting about getting banned. Why? Because like I said, I know the gaming community. They moan and bitch when anything goes wrong. ESPECIALLY the F2P gaming community.
    Oh and way to dodge your not knowing why Krash got fired. Just proves your an immature whatever-age-you-are that doesn't understand how getting hired and fired works.

What is your forum name? I have no intentions of downloading any aeria games again.

I didn;t dodge the question because I answered it earlier: TWICE!!! If you actually read my posts you wouldn't have to keep asking the same questions over and over. They didn't give a straight answer why they fired Krash. Even Krash doesn't know. I asked Superman earlier in this thread why Krash was fired but you can bet he won't give a straight answer either. They wouldn't even admit he was fired. lol

• cl0vercl0ver Member Posts: 122

I do not understand all the hate here.

The OP is a hot chick thats passionate about games.   WHy give her shit over how she gets the word out.  IRL everyone here is more into the op than the actual post itself i think.  

Epic thread....../popcorn and 300

What is your forum name? I have no intentions of downloading any aeria games again.
    I didn;t dodge the question because I answered it earlier: TWICE!!! If you actually read my posts you wouldn't have to keep asking the same questions over and over. They didn't give a straight answer why they fired Krash. Even Krash doesn't know. I asked Superman earlier in this thread why Krash was fired but you can bet he won't give a straight answer either. They wouldn't even admit he was fired. lol

Did you ever stop to think maybe he quit? Maybe that him getting fired is a coverup? A respectful way to go?

And exactly! YOU DON'T KNOW! Which is why this is all bullshit. That's what I was getting at. Gah, grow up. Please?

• ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

NOOB RAGE QUIT ONCE AGAIN!

Instead of spending all this time, you might be happier by going out and getting laid.

IT IS A GAME, name one active gamer here that hasn't been screwed over by a game company before.

Originally posted by ozerinx

NOOB RAGE QUIT ONCE AGAIN!
    Instead of spending all this time, you might be happier by going out and getting laid.
    IT IS A GAME, name one active gamer here that hasn't been screwed over by a game company before.

THANK YOU!

Shame she won't listen...

The balls? What balls? He didn't asnwer anything. He just tossed out his usual lines of bs and left. He won't respond to the pics I posted or any of the questions I asked because he doesn't HAVE an answer. Yeah the pics prove plenty. They prove KS is corrupt and Aeria lies constantly. That's the whole point.

Seriously, you and your buddy John are way too passionate about defending Aeria, like someone else suggested. Its a bit strange for people who supposedly have no real interest in this. And the defense of Superman, that's hilarious. I've never seen anyone back up superman because most of us know what kind of person he is.... Again, its all a bit strange. A few others have disagreed with me but not anything near the lvl you two have. lol Its like you take it personally when I say something abotu Aeria.

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

I dunno man, I saw those pics myself, and the conversation between ksilent and those gold farmers looks like he's 1) Either incopentent and let the gold farmers slide, or 2) made it look as though he's incompentent to hide perhaps a more insidiuos truth... To me it insinuates a lot, and that's all you really need is just some reasonable doubt to not try a game from what appears to be incompentence... or worse a secret ring of gold farmers who might have infiltrated the gm community.

@abentwookie:  So has Aeria banned ksilent yet? after those clearly incriminating pics, ... if Aeria does nothing, then I would probably have to side with you based soley on those pics.

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193

Originally posted by lifer86

I read your post, and I have to say that I am not one bit surprised that this could happen. Free to play games are just not held up to the standards of fairness and accountability that pay to play games are. Just look at evony ffs. P.S. It would be a lot easier to take your post seriously if you removed all the :P and :) and lols.

But they should be. I've played some of the other free games such as Combat Arms, PW, Rohan, RunesofMagic, etc... And as I said, none of them so blatantly exhibit the same kind of corruption as Aeria.

The company you are talking about is what you can consider very common in their business strategy. Here is a very general overview of 2 types of game companies

A company: We are smart enough to reconize that our profit comes from long term commited players and so it must be our drive to constantly push a better experience and also listen to the thoughts of the community as that is a large process of making them happy customers and starying. 

B company: We realize that we need order and control in order to reduce problems and increase efficiency, we are very strict in our busness models in order not to make mistakes and screw up, we "Also" realize that we must try to keep players happy to keep them in game, but from a business standpoint we are "The brains"

Believe it or not, atreia games is a mixture of both of those descriptions. They obviously want to cater to players to an extent that they would even implement the "Game sage" features to enpower "Players" to formally act as a "Community Liasion". You spoke for the community to atreia games, and you spoke to aeria games for the community. Your job was to interact with the GM's who directly represent atreia's business side by bringing the community matters to them.

You have alot of power being permitted to be a "Gobetween" from a community aspect, and a business aspect. To be able to formally pull that off and not screw either side requires a very "Community oriented mindset". Trust me, Aeria games WANTS common players like you to "Voice" your opinions. But they "Don't want you overstepping your bounds, and not letting certain things go". The unfortunate mistake is that either you don't understand the business side, "Or you do", but you are very "Assertively opinionated". It's good to be opinionated, as that helps atreia understand the community side more. Yet being overly assertive made you cause a lot of turmoil within the game which was worse than anything before hand. You affectively disrupted any sort of middleground Aeria and the community shared. Which is incredibly hard to obtain in the first place. WHICH IS WHY GAMESAGES EXIST. You are public relations, you connect the mindset of the community to the business...

You're not a bad person, you just aren't cut out for being a gamesage, and that is partly a flaw on atreia games fault because they should know that any "Player" with power is going overly represent the community with an iron will. Aeria wants your community opions, They want your negative opinions too!!!! They just don't want you patronizing them and telling them what terrible people they are and insulting them. Your job was to put out community opinions, not express your personal distrust for the way the company operates. It sucks that a GM was fired, but that is the business side, and they don't discriminate on GM's by "How nice they are ingame", they discriminate on GM's by which sheep they can pluck because they can't afford to send him a paycheck anymore.

It's like a titer totter, except you threw on a couple extra thousands ton bricks on your own side, and that screws up a balance that atreia are trying to create. You represent the community as a whole, not yourself, and by representing yourself over a GM issue, you failed as a gamesage willingfully.

• RevenusRevenus Member Posts: 70

If someone disagrees with you they work for Aeria?

If someone disagrees with you they are obviously just an Aeria shill?

If someone pokes holes in this already half-assed senario and aren't wowed by a G.I.R.L. flashing twin birds they must be a hard core supporter of Aeria?

People on your facebook all say the same thing:  "I knew this was going on for so long and I tried to stop it I really did, many many many months after I found out about it and/or when some friend, friend of a friend, or the savior of all gm's lost there job was I able voice able to be heard."

"There is a certain undeniable power in the void; within lies an unspoken promise of greatness, the shadowy truth that man is ruled by fear not of what is seen, but of what he perceives is seen beyond."

Originally posted by hidden1

I dunno man, I saw those pics myself, and the conversation between ksilent and those gold farmers looks like he's 1) Either incopentent and let the gold farmers slide, or 2) made it look as though he's incompentent to hide perhaps a more insidiuos truth... To me it insinuates a lot, and that's all you really need is just some reasonable doubt to not try a game from what appears to be incompentence... or worse a secret ring of gold farmers who might have infiltrated the gm community.

@abentwookie:  So has Aeria banned ksilent yet? after those clearly incriminating pics, ... if Aeria does nothing, then I would probably have to side with you based soley on those pics.

I don't think John and Twiggy would agree even if I posted a pic of Ksilent saying he was stealing people's credit card info and using it. lol They are apparently hardcore aeria supporters to the end.

No he hasn't been fired yet but i'm sending them directly to the man in charge at Aeria. ;) I'll keep you updated on what happens. If this isn't enough to get him fired, then the corruption is even bigger than I suspected at Aeria.

I don't think John and Twiggy would agree even if I posted a pic of Ksilent saying he was stealing people's credit card info and using it. lol They are apparently hardcore aeria supporters to the end.
    No he hasn't been fired yet but i'm sending them directly to the man in charge at Aeria. ;) I'll keep you updated on what happens. If this isn't enough to get him fired, then the corruption is even bigger than I suspected at Aeria.

I'm not a hardcore supporter of anything popular. Not even close.

I'm just a hardcore supporter of getting people to realize that they're wasting their time on helpless causes and being psycho retards when they get all worked up over a small thing. 

I want your response to the last post that was an answer to you. Not another random quote that I decided to respond to.

Originally posted by Revenus

If someone disagrees with you they work for Aeria?

If someone disagrees with you they are obviously just an Aeria shill?

If someone pokes holes in this already half-assed senario and aren't wowed by a G.I.R.L. flashing twin birds they must be a hard core supporter of Aeria?

People on your facebook all say the same thing:  "I knew this was going on for so long and I tried to stop it I really did, many many many months after I found out about it and/or when some friend, friend of a friend, or the savior of all gm's lost there job was I able voice able to be heard."

Nah, but when you put the amount of effort into it that those two have, its a bit suspicious. There have been others who disagreed with me but they also don't continuously defend aeria every five seconds and not with the kind of passion those two put into it. And if you read back up you'll notice that i'm not the only one suspicious about their motives. ;)

So if someone can give me a legit argument that shows we're all wrong about aeria being corrupt and the proof doesn't prove they are corrupt, by all means, give it to me. lol So far those two guys have just repeated the same thing over and over even after I respond to their arguments. Its like arguing with politicians. lol 

• ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

Let me make it simple and clear for you

1) COMPANY OWNER/CEO

2) STOCK HOLDERS

3) TOP LEVEL MANAGERS

4) MANAGERS

5) WORKERS

6) NEWS - MEDIA - Public Relations (LARGE SCALE)

7) 8) 9) ....

100) YOU = CRAP to them)

(edit)  I am here for entertainment and watch her fail miserably. If this works then SWG shouldn't have failed neither should EQ2 with the avatar gear nerfs etc etc. ALSO IF THIS WORKS WHY QUIT A MMORPG! A company that listens to its customers !!!WIN!!

Put it this way, if I was Aeria and knew how stubborn and passionate she is about the game I would just tell her ksilent got fired and give him a new in-game name.

Did you ever stop to think maybe he quit? Maybe that him getting fired is a coverup? A respectful way to go?

And exactly! YOU DON'T KNOW! Which is why this is all bullshit. That's what I was getting at. Gah, grow up. Please?

Yeah I do know. He said he got fired. I can't give specifics of what he said because I already unintentionally did that once and shouldn't have. Most of us in the group have talked to him on YIM since it happened. lol Wow keep reaching for arguments though. :)

You seriously think everything you hear is right, don't you? You can't accept that maybe he's lying to you?

Once again, have you seen him complain? No?

Then why the hell are you complaining?

This discussion has been closed.