Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Truth About Aeria Games and Last Chaos - by a former GameSage

Comments

• LansidLansid Member UncommonPosts: 1,097

Don't kid yourself. If it was dead then you'd let the thread die after your first post. I'm 100% not positive that you, as a volunteer worker conducted and handled the matter in the most appropriate and adult fasion... as your pictures of girls flipping the bird clearly show. The fact that you state you traded out your time and silence in exchange for in-game money says a lot about your character. The fact that you state that you were fine with all the exploiting of the community and the game, up until this guy personally pissed on your parade is sad. So to retaliate, you spam forums about your ordeal to win more sympathy.

I'm sorry, I have none.

"There is only one thing of which I am certain, and that's nothing is certain."

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    Originally posted by Lansid

Don't kid yourself. If it was dead then you'd let the thread die after your first post. I'm 100% not positive that you, as a volunteer worker conducted and handled the matter in the most appropriate and adult fasion... as your pictures of girls flipping the bird clearly show. The fact that you state you traded out your time and silence in exchange for in-game money says a lot about your character. The fact that you state that you were fine with all the exploiting of the community and the game, up until this guy personally pissed on your parade is sad. So to retaliate, you spam forums about your ordeal to win more sympathy.
    I'm sorry, I have none.

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! YOU'RE MAKING ASSUMPTIONS! SHE NEVER AGREED WITH IT!

/sarcasmoff

Gah...she just doesn't get it. =P

• ViewDooViewDoo Member Posts: 268
    Originally posted by WeaponX

What does it say about you??? You were willing to take AP to keep there little secret to yourself as all of the GS do.

Now that they ban you now you want to get all hoiler then now and go on a rampage about AG.

You helped build it now you live with it...

Yep, that pretty much sums it up right there. By your very own admission Abentwookie you are here posting (and posting on the Aeria forums) only because they fired a buddy of yours, had they not done so you would have been happy to maintain the status quo, keep all the dirty secrets that you seem so up in arms about now, collect your AP and cover your eyes.

You really need to remove that "Cloak of Righteous Indignation +5" it is a poor fit .

• abentwookieabentwookie Member UncommonPosts: 114

Before I respond, let me make something perfectly clear to Brian and his fake accounts: WE ARE NOT EVER GOING TO STOP spreading the truth about Aeria, no matter how many shills or alt accounts Aeria sends at us. You can cry and whine for us to stop all you want but it won't happen so deal with it. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read the thread. Its that simple. And you better get used to it because we will be posted this on hundreds of game sites. ;)

To sum things up for everyone who obviously didn't read through my entire original post.

* Aeria is corrupt and they lie to the players and its not just a single person (me) saying that. Its a long list of former well-respected GameSages and high level players.

* This isn't heresay. Its not one person's word against another because we have posted actual PROOF (sorry, the chatlogs and screenies don't lie, supes) of what Aeria does. Has Superman posted any kind of proof to defend Aeria? No and you won't see it because it doesn't exist. lol

* They fired the one GM that was respected and loved by the community I can promise you that if you ask anyone in the LC community which GM they trusted, it would be Krash every single time. And while you're there, ask if anyone in the community would risk getting their accounts banned for any of the other GMs like they have for Krash. After they are done laughing at you, their response will be something like, "hell no." And if you ever talked to Krash privately, he would always tell you like it is. He wouldn't lie about things like Superman and Ksilent do.

[Originally posted by Agrona

WOOOOOOOOOOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Girl, I heard what happened and this only confirms that I did the right thing of quitting my GS position and leaving this game for good!

I can't believe all the other old time GS's that decided to stay. After what happened to Kiki, I would have left without looking back. I'm in touch with Chuggy and Isador, who both were banned. I'm thinking of making a major stink, and when I get a perm ban, I will move on without EVER looking back.

I always knew that KS1lent would be BAD news for LC and AGE. He and even Ogre, run that place like a freakin' prison.

I'm glad you made this thread. Someone has to speak out and tell the truth about Aeria games. That company is the worst of the free MMOs out there! I will delete any AGE game that's installed on my PC.

Wookie, you still got me on YIM, right? I'll log in and get in touch with you and Kiki!

Much Love and Hugs!!
    Aggy

Aggy!!!!! I've been trying to get in touch with you. lol I still have the same YIM so message me. :) Yeah, it seems some GSes decided that getting their free monthly AP was more important than doing the right thing and standing up for Krash and everyone else. Some (like Faenwyn) have even become attack dogs for Ksilent. Several high level players that quit have put a 3.5 billion gold bounty on her head for anyone that takes screenshots of them killing her mulitple times and says something like "Quit kissing ass" lol

Btw guys, Agrona is another former well-respected GameSage that quit because of Aeria's bs. One of a long list of us that left the GS program.

Originally posted by Superman0X

I usually try to avoid Aeria Games threads... but I will throw out some generic remarks.

1. Spamming a site with insults to the staff, and the community will most likely result in a ban... it doesnt matter what your reason is, it generally is not allowed.

2. Telling other community members that it is ok to break the rules (for any reason) will most likely result in a ban.... it doesnt matter what your reason is, it is generally not allowed.

There have been many statements made about the staff, and how things work in Aeria Games... but no one has really asked. Heck, I am even seeing people go off and trash people who have not been in Aeria Games for a long while...

As for corruption issues... well, just like any conspiracy, it is not that people plot to do wrong, it is that people dont know what is going on, and it appears that many people are coming forward to say that they knew about problems... but didnt tell anyone. So, the only clear conspiracy is that being shown by the people that are complaining...

I agree that the truth is out there... and that it is pretty easy to find... but that it isnt exactly what you are claiming it to be...

lol Good one, Brian. That made me laugh. No, you don't try to avoid Aeria related stuff Supes. You're always the first shill they send when someone badmouths Aeria somewhere. *rolls eyes*

1. What about saying things about the staff PRIVATELY IN GUILD CHAT? lol Fentanyl got banned for saying Ksilent is a tweed in our guild's private chat. Since when is that a bannable offense? And since when is emailing the link to our facebook group to some friends a bannable offense? Several of us have had our accounts banned and messages deleted from people's inbox for that.

2. I didn't have to tell the community to do anything. Most of us have made our own choices and the right ones. lol

The claims of lying and corruption are a conspiracy?? lol I was waiting for you to play that card like you always do when people question Aeria about something. Okay if this is all just a conspiracy and not true, then you wouldn't mind giving straight answers about a few things would you?

* Are you denying Krash was fired?

Superman's Predicted Response: I'm sorry, we can't talk about former employees.

* Are you denying Stratos was hacked? You guys tried to cover it up by LYING about it but we posted the chat long of a GM admitting it happened. lol Talk about self-ownage...

Superman's Response: I'm sorry, we can't talk about current employees.

* Are you denying all of the claims that guilds have used exploits at DCS and nothing has been done about it? Remember the whole uproar over a guild using exploits at DCS on C server? They posted screenshots AND videos of it clearly happening. I was even there with an alt character the following week to see it myself and TOLD you guys about it. Yet again, nothing happens. And there have been countless videos posted on the report behavior forum of people exploiting and hacking, yet nothing happened whenever it was a big AP buyer. Heck, there was a video of Divinity exploiting at DCS posted by bubba and it was clear what was going on. AGAIN, nothing was done. If this is all just a conspiracy then please explain away these facts. I know the community would LOVE to see an explanation.

Superman's Response: I'm sorry, we can't talk about exploits.

* Are you denying that GMs know about certain AP buyers account sharing and do nothing about it? Because there is a rather public example of Ksilent KNOWING about it on the forum right now. lol

Superman's Response: I'm sorry, we can't talk about account issues.

Carefully watch superman's responses and you'll figure out which one of us is lying: the community or him. ;)

What does it say about you??? You were willing to take AP to keep there little secret to yourself as all of the GS do.
    Now that they ban you now you want to get all hoiler then now and go on a rampage about AG.

Wow, like I said, you guys are responding without even reading what I say. Like i've said TWICE now, I never kept any secrets myself. Even Superman will probably tell you that I have always publicly held AGE accountable when they do something wrong. I had plenty of public arguments with Superman and the others when they did something wrong. I never covered up anything for them, I spoke the truth even when they didn't want to hear it. Go ask the LC community about me.

Originally posted by bigdaddysfe

Wow did I call it or what..lol what a tool.

Also don't you think it's time to let everyone know you are an Aeria shill when you post? I mean you come on like some random fan, but you keep trying to push your company's agenda in certain posts. Might as well be honest about so people don't get pissed when they find out what your position is with Aeria games. At the very least you should say that you are currently involved in the MMO industry so that your posts reflect your perspective/bias.
    Oh well I had a good laugh from this thread at you and your comapny's expense. You'll wipe the slate clean by getting rid of these people that spoke up and move on(also lol for banning people that post on outside boards, ow petty can you get?), but you won't stop them from saying what's going on and hoopefully that will encourage people to avoid Aeria games like the plague. Since you aren't going to learn respect for the players you try and squeeze money out of every day, this solution seems much more fitting. Wonder if you'll get so bad where you'll have to schedule emergency meetings like Nexon did begging people to come back and not use private servers, honestly I don't see that day too far off for you guys. But wait, I guess you guys would rather have meetings on switching some of your games to hybrid so you can grab money up front and never have to deal with customer service issues right?
    Also if any other Aeria or former Aeria employees/players/ free labor want to psost here, I would love to see this keep going. Busting this guy's chops always turns my frown upside down'

:) <-------- see

lol Yeah, anyone who knows Brian, expected his to get involved. I bet his next move will be to tell the remaining GSes to come on here and bash us. lol

And you're absolutely right. Since some people seem to think its just me against Aeria, I think its time to get other former GSes and players to speak for themselves. Don't worry, no matter what happens we won't let this die down. I look forward to debating Supes many times on another forums. lol

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035
    Originally posted by abentwookie

Before I respond, let me make something perfectly clear to Brian and his fake accounts: WE ARE NOT EVER GOING TO STOP spreading the truth about Aeria, no matter how many shills or alt accounts Aeria sends at us.

Um, I am very sure that most of these posters are themselves, they are just the types to chew you up regardless. You worked for the machine, therefore you must be sacrificed for carousel.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

This thread is going absolutely nowhere now. Everything here is turning into a "he said she said" argument. To be perfectly honest, I won't be surprised if this thread gets locked soon, you've got something of a witch hunt started now.

So all I have to say is, quit sounding like a fanatic and get on with your life.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

Originally posted by ViewDoo

Yep, that pretty much sums it up right there. By your very own admission Abentwookie you are here posting (and posting on the Aeria forums) only because they fired a buddy of yours, had they not done so you would have been happy to maintain the status quo, keep all the dirty secrets that you seem so up in arms about now, collect your AP and cover your eyes.
    You really need to remove that "Cloak of Righteous Indignation +5" it is a poor fit .

No, Brian, I never admitted that. In fact, i've said THREE times now that I never ignored anything that happened at Aeria. That was why I was suspended and then choose to completely leave the GS program forever. I felt I could serve the community better as a regular player. So stop repeating the same lie that I have repeatedly refuted. Learn how to debate Brian.

Originally posted by 133794m3r

Enjoy your hate speech and attempt to take them down b/c it'll surely fail. They have millions of dollars and all you got is maybe some ability to run a site.

Its not about hate, its about the truth. And we won't fail I assure you of that. As for what we do and do not have... Remember when I said we had the resources to do this? Well I just brought the person (a pro-gamer) on board that will open up many options for us, the most important one being more exposure for the issue. ;) Things are about to get REALLY public now. lol

Originally posted by Renoaku

Way To Go GIRL, I started hating last chaos Over a year ago. I spent over $300 USD in cash on the damn game too. Areia Games Has started sucking recently, and I read your whole post. Their company is going down the drain, and as long as he is there my opinion will stay the same.

I have been treated the same way, and worse in the online community of some games, Like SecondLife, with Hackers, and lots of botters, as well as two other game servers that no longer exist.

As for Filing BBB Reports, Everyone DO IT if you have been Treated wrongly in the game, or even if you haven't go play it, and Find some lame excuse just to report Aeria games to the BBB.ORG it will piss them off lol

Thanks. Players like you and everyone that has been wronged by Aeria in the past are the ones we're fighting for. :)

Originally posted by twiggy550

This thread is going absolutely nowhere now. Everything here is turning into a "he said she said" argument. To be perfectly honest, I won't be surprised if this thread gets locked soon, you've got something of a witch hunt started now.
    So all I have to say is, quit sounding like a fanatic and get on with your life.

Its not he said she said when one side has posted evidence. lol Go check the facebook group. And its strange that you keep repeating that same "heresay" argument over and over even after I have repeatedly pointed out the evidence. That's what makes you look like an aeria shill.

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

You know the irony of all this controversy is that now I'm curious about trying Aeria games, whereas before I never cared about them at all.

I guess it's true what they say that Negative publicity is good publicity.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

No, it's just reverse psychology working it's ways on you. Be sure to not give them any money either. *wink*

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

Its not he said she said when one side has posted evidence. lol Go check the facebook group. And its strange that you keep repeating that same "heresay" argument over and over even after I have repeatedly pointed out the evidence. That's what makes you look like an aeria shill.

An Aeria shill? You know, I wasn't surprised that you'd come back at me with that baseless remark.

I'm being very blunt because this entire thread that you started is practically common sense piled on top of your huge QQ story.

Now lets be very clear here. Aeria is what I consider a game company that takes advantage of the stupid people with a pay to win advantage in most, if not all of their games. I think you're just irritated because you've come to the same conclusion many others have come to.

This is my final post because you obviously haven't been listening to me or some of the other fellow more reputable posters here who've given you plenty of their own insight and thoughts on the situation.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

Originally posted by hidden1

You know the irony of all this controversy is that now I'm curious about trying Aeria games, whereas before I never cared about them at all.

Go for it. And then I can say "I told you so" in a few months. :)

An Aeria shill? You know, I wasn't surprised that you'd come back at me with that baseless remark.

I'm being very blunt because this entire thread that you started is practically common sense piled on top of your huge QQ story.

Now lets be very clear here. Aeria is what I consider a game company that takes advantage of the stupid people with a pay to win advantage in most, if not all of their games. I think you're just irritated because you've come to the same conclusion many others have come to.

This is my final post because you obviously haven't been listening to me or some of the other fellow more reputable posters here who've given you plenty of their own insight and thoughts on the situation.

lol I knew from the start that they took advantage of people who wanted to pay to win. That's not news. I think everyone in the community knows that. And it has nothing to do with any of this. You're just trying to divert the issue to something else and failing miserably. I truly hope this is your last post so that I won't have to repeat myself 50 more times because you choose to ignore the facts of the situation.

• Volunteer drama is always interesting! I think the main issue is that we never hear the other side of the story. In my experience, and I was in a couple of games volunteer programs, you usually only get kicked for breaking the rules. I have very rarely, if ever, heard of anyone getting kicked for the hell of it. What the original post doesn't mention is the reasons why the people were actually removed, banned or fired. I have though read many similar posts down the years about EQs guide system, UO's volunteer system and several others. It's not exactly anything new.

On one point though, it isn't bad in and of itself that some companies employ volunteer staff. That doesn't make them inherently lazy or abusive, it is just taking advantage of the good nature of some of your players and I don't mean taking advantage in a bad way. If I was a company and I had customers willing to help out for some free product then  would most likely utilise them as well, because a dedicated customer is often a far better advocate for your product than a paid employee is because the dedicated player truly cares for the game whereas to some employees it is 'just a job'. Sometimes the volunteer GMs are even far more professional and caring than the paid ones sometimes.

Of course you also get idiot or poor volunteers too, but then you can at least get rid of them easily.

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Originally posted by hidden1

Go for it. And then I can say "I told you so" in a few months. :)

Now I have to try it... it's like ur the mom telling the children to keep their hands out of the cookiejar lol.

Originally posted by CyanSword

Volunteer drama is always interesting! I think the main issue is that we never hear the other side of the story. In my experience, and I was in a couple of games volunteer programs, you usually only get kicked for breaking the rules. I have very rarely, if ever, heard of anyone getting kicked for the hell of it. What the original post doesn't mention is the reasons why the people were actually removed, banned or fired. I have though read many similar posts down the years about EQs guide system, UO's volunteer system and several others. It's not exactly anything new.
    On one point though, it isn't bad in and of itself that some companies employ volunteer staff. That doesn't make them inherently lazy or abusive, it is just taking advantage of the good nature of some of your players and I don't mean taking advantage in a bad way. If I was a company and I had customers willing to help out for some free product then  would most likely utilise them as well, because a dedicated customer is often a far better advocate for your product than a paid employee is because the dedicated player truly cares for the game whereas to some employees it is 'just a job'. Sometimes the volunteer GMs are even far more professional and caring than the paid ones sometimes.
    Of course you also get idiot or poor volunteers too, but then you can at least get rid of them easily.

You know what? I, along with the community, and probably Krash himself, would really LOVE to hear the other side of the story ourselves. We would love to hear why they fired Krash. But the thing is you won't hear it from Superman because they don't want to admit they fired him in the first place. They had one of the other GMs make a post on the LC forum saying that "Krash had moved on" which made it sound like he found a better job. But many of us thought it was odd that Krash wouldn't make the post himself considering the bond he had with the community. When the community discovered the truth, that's when the uproar started. We don't appreciate being lied to. :)

• thedrakonthedrakon Member UncommonPosts: 213

Thx for the advice. Great post.

I don't want to be the bad guy but .. You should go on something else, I mean, all that energy your wasting, do you think they really care ? if they have done what they did, they don't care at all of what you're trying to do.

I know, it's hard to move on, it's hard when the thing you want is to burn them down but, seriously, hey, go try a new game, have fun with those friend you made in LC, find a new home for all these player, want a free game, go try Istaria  : chronicle of the gifted, no pvp, but Great community, and .. you can pay to play or go free with only the human race, wich is still awesome.

Soo, go take a look on the forum, find a new game, try to contact you friend, and take them with you  !

Have fun .. hate will only take your energy and make your day worse.

Originally posted by thedrakon

Thx for the advice. Great post.
    I don't want to be the bad guy but .. You should go on something else, I mean, all that energy your wasting, do you think they really care ? if they have done what they did, they don't care at all of what you're trying to do.
    I know, it's hard to move on, it's hard when the thing you want is to burn them down but, seriously, hey, go try a new game, have fun with those friend you made in LC, find a new home for all these player, want a free game, go try horizon, no pvp, but Great community, and .. you can pay to play or go free with only the human race, wich is still awesome.

Soo, go take a look on the forum, find a new game, try to contact you friend, and take them with you  !
    Have fun .. hate will only take your energy and make your day worse.

No, they absolutely don't care but this isn't about them caring. I appreciate the words but, like I said, we're just trying to get the truth about Aeria out to as many people as possible. I knew some people would flame us (some people just like to flame any chance they get) but I also knew we would convince some players not to play Aeria games. And I can handle all the flaming people can bring at me. Trust me on that. I do plan to play a new game (The Old Republic is next) when it comes out but I still have <3 for the LC community and will do everything I can to help fight the corruption in the company. Like I said, there is no stopping for me until changes are made. :) And I know i have the support of countless LC players in this war. That is what keeps me motivated. :)

<3 you guys on LC.

• TylinVTylinV Member Posts: 26

Does anyone else who has read this far find it strange how johnmatthias is essentially telling abentwookie to shut up because it's just a game, yet he feels it's ok to keep flaming someone for something that's just a post?  Pretty much every reason he gives to make her quit is one he could use to stop himself lol.

It doesn't really matter if anyone reading cares or agrees with her, that's not her point.  Sure maybe she is wasting her time.  Fortunately it is her time and she can spend it as she pleases.  But if she is wasting time and effort for something that "no one will care about", why are you so worked up about it?  Just stop reading and move on :) 

Think I'll do that myself.  Good luck ABW :)

• EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

I feel bad for the OP, not being able to play a game she once loved.

With that said, I've always considered Aeria games to be 2nd.. No, not even 2nd, maybe 3rd rate MMORPG's. They are all crap, and I won't touch them, no worries there! :)

Originally posted by akathos

Hi there I've played Aeria's most popular recent MMO Shaiya for a long time, stopped about 4 months ago, im curious if this Project manager represents the Shaiya section of Aeria or if it's completely different, because shaiya for me is a great game, fantastic community GM's seem friendly, GS's friendly. So im guessing this corruption hasn't been passed on to Shaiya thank god.  But LC is a no go for me, if the Project Manager doesn't show respect for his/her staff, no way in hell (s)he will respect the gamers unless as said previous they hand VISA written across their forehead.  I give you a thumbs up and a pat on the back to post this and reveal the Aeria's: Last Chaos true colours! You got my support!

Thanks. :) And no, each game has a different project manager. I have no idea what the others are like but I'm guessing none can be as bad as KSilent. This is a guy accused of being a Mini-Hitler by a GS that is still in the program. lol And Supes, if you're watching, I'm not telling you who it is. ;) Yeah, KSilent doesn't have any respect for his staff, the GSes, or the players. He's been accused of being "unprofessional" many times by players on the forum. And when he kicked a well-respect GameSage recently for speaking her mind, instead of calmly discussing it with her, he lashed out and called her a disgrace. And this was a hard-working GS that the community loved. And she had been around long before KSilent joined Aeria. This guy should not be in any kind of position where he has to deal with people because he doesn't know how to handle criticism.

• vmontgomeryvmontgomery Member Posts: 5

I'm going to jump in real quick and say this: 

First of all, Superman: its time for you to STFU. This isn't an Aeria Games forum, and nobody here really gives a dam what you say because Aeria PAYS YOU to go around trying to make people like us (the ones who have the guts to speak out against you and your corrupt company) look like nothing more then whiney kids who got their accounts banned and are lashing out (none of which I happen to be, btw!). You tried to censor everyone who had an issue on the Aeria Game's forum. You tried to censor everyone who tried to add things to the wikipedia. You have tried to CENSOR everyone speaking out against Aeria.

And for what? If you honestly believe that the company you work for IS NOT CORRUPT and that the things we are saying ARE NOT TRUE, then you should have absolutely nothing to worry about, right? What a few "whiney kids" say on a forum wouldn't matter, isn't that so? 

The truth is you know we're right. You know you work for a corrupt company, you know they do shady business, that they screw their players over. And you stand behind it because they sign your paycheck. Cool, fine, but stop trying to make us shut up. We won't.

Why should it matter to other people? Why warn people before they go to play with Aeria Games? 

I played for TWO YEARS and in that time I have lost REAL MONEY because of Aeria. How many times did  I participate in their stupid promotional events and how many times did I not get my rebates or receive my items? Too many times. Many players have suffered a LOSS because of spending money with Aeria. I sent them numerous e-mails to receive a rebate on a promo event they did.. NUMEROUS E-MAILS (that means more then two). First I was told I sent it to the wrong department, to resubmit a ticket to send it elsewhere.. Alright, okay. Then I was told I was having my ticket forwarded to different department, and I should hear from them soon.. OKAY.

Over a month later, I still haven't gotten that rebate.

They don't care about the customer, if the customer is happy... they don't care how your gameplaying experience is. I was harassed for one year, and I had spent that year collecting evidence to prove that it was true. I had chats, screenshots, videos.. I had a years worth of evidence.. everytime I submitted it I was told it would be looked into and dealt with.. none of those people were ever banned. But by definition of their own rules, they should have been permanently banned. I doubt they ever even received a warning..... want to know why?? Shouldn't be hard to figure out... the players who harassed me (to the point where I would call it cyber bullying) were major AP buyers (as in, probably $30-50 a week on this game). 

So..... Aeria Games.......

They don't care if you're being cyber bullied through their game (start buying AP and they will though).

They don't care if you participate in promo's and don't receive your rebates (meh, you only spent $20 and this person over here spent over $100, they have higher priority then you!)

They don't care if you hack, scam, cheat, buy gold.... (I can name several players that I have reported at least 5 times each for doing all of these things... all are AP buyers.. none are currently banned).

They don't even let you have topics on their forum where you discuss what they're doing wrong and how they could improve. In two years of playing and reading their forums, I have seen so many topics started that were created so the players could speak to the GM's and give feedback and suggestions for how they could improve. And there were some VERY good suggestions, that would be so easy to implement. However, GM's do not like to be told they're doing anything wrong.. GM's don't like it when players make these suggestions.. I see no topics anywhere on the Aeria forum having anything to do with "Give us feedback, tell us how we can improve." They are locked and deleted.. referred to as "spam".

Now tell me, don't you think a decent company (an honest company) would WANT to improve the service they provide? Don't you think that would be a better way to get paying players... and keep them? 

And Superman, here's a tip for you.

Coming into all of the forums and websites where we talk about your company, in an attempt to make it seem like our claims are not valid and that we have no proof... that only makes you look more guilty. Nothing screams "CAUGHT!" and "GUILTY!" like someone trying DESPERATELY to shut the little man up.  Come back when you quit working for Aeria. If you can stand behind them even after they aren't signing your paychecks.. then I'd be big enough to back down and say I was wrong about you.. but until then, you're just another one of their puppets trying to save face and do damage control. People are talking about things you don't want public, and thats why you're being so quick to jump on these threads and try to shut us up.

My advice to players of F2P games:

Don't ever play any games from Aeria. They are more trouble then they're worth.

Originally posted by TylinV

Does anyone else who has read this far find it strange how johnmatthias is essentially telling abentwookie to shut up because it's just a game, yet he feels it's ok to keep flaming someone for something that's just a post?  Pretty much every reason he gives to make her quit is one he could use to stop himself lol.
    It doesn't really matter if anyone reading cares or agrees with her, that's not her point.  Sure maybe she is wasting her time.  Fortunately it is her time and she can spend it as she pleases.  But if she is wasting time and effort for something that "no one will care about", why are you so worked up about it?  Just stop reading and move on :) 
    Think I'll do that myself.  Good luck ABW :)

Yeah, I agree. lol It seems a bit odd.... for someone who doesn't care, its really hard to tell. lol

• GolarumGolarum Member Posts: 151

Hey :)

I read the original post and some other replies and here is my view on the subject.

First of all, I respect the fact that you want to stand up for what's right, and that you are fighting for justice. I admire people who try to change things for the better. But...it's a game, if you had as much commitment to the outside world, and I'm not saying you don't, I am justa ssuming that you don't if you probably spend a lot of time indoors playing games, then maybe the world outside the computer screen would be a better place. People should stop giving as much importance to games. A game is just a game, it's not a way of life. But as I said I do respect your intentions and commitment, but I do think they are a little misguided.

Secondly, I think from what you are saying, both parties are at fault, because when you got suspended from your position, it was a little immature to go to the forums and make the problem public. If what you are saying is true, then also the new manager should be going on a powertrip. But his actions also do not mean that the whole company is corrupt. Most of the time, big companies don't notice what is happening in the lower departments before a long time, because they have a certain trust in their management. I am not defending Aeria, I do not play any f2p game right now, Aeria or any other company, but I am just trying to be neutral here.

Sometimes, you got to let things like these go, games should not be stressful, they are supposed to relieve you of your stress. If they stress you, then maybe you should just find another hobby, live your life with a big smile and enjoy it.

And btw, you look really cute on the **** you picture lol.

Peace to all and don't forget that madness is a requirement in life.

• Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292

This forum is not exactly known for its 'kind' treatement of games... or of the people the post thier opinions here. This is pretty much a 'tell it like you see it' board. So, this is how I see this post:

The first thing this post does is give everyone who reads it the finger, which pretty much sets the tone. Then there are lots of 'silly' facts that are supposed to be secret (but were publically announced) as well as several supposed 'facts' that the op (and supporters) were concealing, until recently.

Anyone that doesnt agree (and support) the op is called names, or claimed to be me on an alt account (and then called names). There is no real discussion of what the problems are (just lots of slander).

I am sorry that that some people can not play a game,and have fun. I am also sorry that they are working so hard to try to prevent others from having fun.

Since I am affiliated with this, I will leave it at this:

Happy Holidays

This discussion has been closed.