Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Rumar, the matrix online 2.

2»

Comments

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,880
    Originally posted by neolivesftw

werd up mxo aint dyin s0n. I happin to no that my boi rarebit is cookin up some otha dope ass ish with the dudes at SOE to bring in teh matix online 2! I mean why would SOE shutdown mxo if they ain't gonna make MXO2, THINK ABOUT IT. MXO had like 250,000 playas and tons of DIALY live events and stuff, who would be stpid enough to ditch that gig ya smell me??!

the game at max had just under 50k subs.

www.mmodata.net

• fennec12fennec12 Member Posts: 52

OMG!!

I think my intire bloodline (grand parent, parent and children) might have brain cancer now, just because I read that post. Thats how bad it was...

• neolivesftwneolivesftw Member Posts: 163
    Originally posted by Frostbite05

werd up mxo aint dyin s0n. I happin to no that my boi rarebit is cookin up some otha dope ass ish with the dudes at SOE to bring in teh matix online 2! I mean why would SOE shutdown mxo if they ain't gonna make MXO2, THINK ABOUT IT. MXO had like 250,000 playas and tons of DIALY live events and stuff, who would be stpid enough to ditch that gig ya smell me??!

www.mmodata.net

50K in like d UK, anofer 200k in da US, probablee a milli or so in europe and china were dey don count u kno!?

Hail Neo, full of pwnage, Morpheus is with thee
    Blessed art thou among Zion, and blessed is the roundhouse against Smith.
    Holy Neo, pray for us now, and at the hour of Victory, Amen.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Sorry, but the Matrix IP is pretty much dead at the moment.  There really wouldn't be much point in making one.  And no, I'm not a hater, I gobbled the movies up!

IMO, the IP would be better server by a single player game with mechanics similar to Batman; Arkham Asylum, where they can focus on making killer kung fu animations.

• pauldriverpauldriver Member Posts: 198

Originally posted by Frostbite05

www.mmodata.net

50K in like d UK, anofer 200k in da US, probablee a milli or so in europe and china were dey don count u kno!?

The doctor have slippery hands when you were born?

Jam is sticky.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

If that were true, they'd have canceled SWG LONG before they'd close MxO.  But I suppose you're probably counting station pass subs.

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985
    Originally posted by Euphoryk

Take some of your monthly sub funds, and go invest them in a remedial english course. Your attempt at ebonics is sad, and only makes you look like a clown.

This is one time I very much agree with you.

The ebonics was weak and pathetic, and I can't believe Staff from this site are actually amused by shit like this and are even encouraging it. From the one ban I received on this site and the few warnings that were thrown my way, I had assumed this site was being monitored by a gaggle of grandmothers. Clearly I was wayyyyy off, as it seems it's indeed the polar opposite.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb