Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: Update 1.3.3 "Retribution" Now Live!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Game Update 1.3.3 "Retribution" has been deployed to live servers!

Highlights of the update include: a new Underdog system, which has been implemented to allow for the losing side of the Tier 4 campaign to mount a comeback; new graphical upgrades in the form of HDR (High Dynamic Range) & Bloom lighting; and the WAR Report, a convenient window which gives a snapshot of all the campaign activity on the server and allows for players to instantly teleport to the action.

An additional note for users of the Mac client, the HDR & Bloom effects introduced with 1.3.3 are not currently available on the Mac client.

1.3.3 also contains a slew of bug fixes, tweaks and balances, which you can read up on here!

Comments

• ElectriceyeElectriceye Member UncommonPosts: 1,171

What is Mythic trying to achieve with WAR? It's looking less and less like an MMO and more like an arcade game.

• Maleus666Maleus666 Member UncommonPosts: 75

I just can say it:

AWESOME!!!!!

I tried last nite and I'm loving this new patch! More balanced than others, the game visual is kickass and the new anitamations are very kwel!!!

COME BACK and TRY it NOW!!!!! xD

Go to hell!

• libranimlibranim Member Posts: 139
    Originally posted by Maleus666

I just can say it:
    AWESOME!!!!!

I tried last nite and I'm loving this new patch! More balanced than others, the game visual is kickass and the new anitamations are very kwel!!!

No thanks.

• ZsavoozZsavooz Member Posts: 532
    Originally posted by libranim

I just can say it:
    AWESOME!!!!!

No thanks.

LOL! Same here.

• gorillaz951gorillaz951 Member Posts: 160

I just can say it:
    AWESOME!!!!!

I may download the Endless Trial client tonight and try it. I played WAR before and enjoyed it early game, but quit due to lack of mid-game/scenario ques. The new changes they have added look very promising. Not to mention, I haven't played the game since a bazillion patches ago. I'm sure there are some improvements that I will enjoy.

Could anyone post some screenshots of WAR with HDR and Bloom settings in the meantime? I'm curious to see them :3

Currently playing: Star Wars: The Old Republic, World of Warcraft, Dota 2, League of Legends

Waiting on: Blade & Soul, Guild Wars 2, Tera, Kingdoms of Amular, Firefall

• lucabrasilucabrasi Member Posts: 43

Played at launch and just recently went back. It is a different game now, a lot of fixes and balancing. The only thing i miss is that they took out the fortresses. ONLY THING! If you have'nt played in awhile, give it another try. IMO, its the best pvp game out there atm. Love the new patch too, except the sorcs and bws got a little nerf. I would like that except my main is a sorc.