Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Game Has Good Features, But... [ NSFW LINKS / CONTENT ]

Main Site: http://www.sociolotron.com/features.htm

Wiki: http://socio.wikispaces.com/

The sexual aspects of this game disgust me, but the features list and the wiki suggest a very good and cleverly made MMO. If they removed all that sexual crap and replaced it with something a bit more PG, ( Mature in theme =/= Mature in reality ) then i'd be playing it extremely quickly.

What do you guys think of it? Really, have a look at the feature list, it seems to be quite good.

Comments

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985

Riiiiiiight, sure it disgusts you.

I had no idea you are such freak, ya kinky little man :)

Knowing is half the battle!

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• DevourDevour Member Posts: 902
    Originally posted by Cecropia

Riiiiiiight, sure it disgusts you.
    I had no idea you are such freak, ya kinky little man :)
    Knowing is half the battle!

Pfft, if I wanted that, I'd go play Second Life.

YIFF YIFF BARK BARK AROOO... I mean, err... How is everyone today?

• GoronianGoronian Member Posts: 724

Big-tittied women, done in Poser. No, thank you, I'm down with my sexuality.

I hate WoW because it made my plush hamster kill himself, created twin clones of Hitler, punched Superboy Prime in reality, stared my dog down, spoiled my grandmother, assimilated me into the Borg, then made me into a real boy, just to make me a woman again.

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

JACK get OFF that computer

Originally posted by Goronian

Bah, stop focusing on the tits and look at the game features.

In depth crafting system

Social ranking system in which players can take power

Ability to form gangs to take over parts of the city

Permadeath with option to become a demon which can become more powerful over time

Ritual magic

Etc etc

ALL of these are things I'd like to see in a game, and yet the only way to experience them would be to play this weird thing here. It saddens me, truly.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742
    Originally posted by Goronian

I agree, AoC proves that sex alone doesnt keep players hooked to a game

• ExyreExyre Member UncommonPosts: 136

"Support for bondage, chains and more"

Heck yes...

jk

jk about the jk

• illanadanillanadan Member Posts: 314

Ahh Finally a game that I can enjoy playing! 

Honestly the features of it sounds pretty solid and fun. It all depends on your taste of a setting I suppose.

- Case: Thermaltake Kandalf Black Chassis
    - CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz (OC'd 4.2GHz on Water Cooling)
    - Memory: Mushkin 8Gb (4x 2Gb) DDR3 1600Mhz
    - HDD: Dual Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM
    - GFX: (2) XFX Radeon HD 5870 in CrossFire - New upgrade! :)

"I like wow, I like aion and I like AoC all for different reasons.....the later cause i get to see boobs, but still its a reason!!" - Sawlstone

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Alright.... Who wants to pinch my nipples?!

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Originally posted by Illius

Alright.... Who wants to pinch my nipples?!

Lemme give you a hand

:D

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985

I can think of a few choice members on this site that I'd be more than happy to bend over in game.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

I don't think a lot of the features would turn out as good as they sound.

Like player ran courts, newspapers, governments and the like just sound like in actuality they would be rather uninspiring and boring, then again I don't people are bursting at the seems with creativity so don't I expect the players to create anything actually worthwhile, or naerly as good as what a halfway decent artist and writter could do.  But that is how I find something goes when the focus is put on "give the players the tools and they will create it"  that what arises is usually not very good.

Also I am not sure about the choice to have permadeath in the same server as normal characters, it  seems like you would have to have some obtuse system to keep that balanced and ultimately for a rather small demographic.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

Originally posted by CactusmanX

Like player ran courts, newspapers, governments and the like just sound like in actuality they would be rather uninspiring and boring, then again I don't people are bursting at the seems with creativity so don't I expect the players to create anything actually worthwhile, or naerly as good as what a halfway decent artist and writter could do.  But that is how I find something goes when the focus is put on "give the players the tools and they will create it"  that what arises is usually not very good.

Just like real life, then!

But, like mods in games, most of them are UTTER shit, and then you get the few shining stars that surpass the original game, which actually make it worth it.

I can think of a few choice members on this site that I'd be more than happy to bend over in game.

I know what you mean....

However I would do this for real.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

I know what you mean....

Cecropia, I think you have an admirer.

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    Originally posted by Devour

Originally posted by CactusmanX

Just like real life, then!

"It's so much like real life, we just had to add a sexual component!"

=P

In all seriousness, make the game a little more appealing to the gamer looking to keep his online life and sex life separate and the feature list MIGHT be cool if they did them right.

Originally posted by Devour

I know what you mean....

Cecropia, I think you have an admirer.

Are you jealous?  I made an open offer for someone to pinch my nipples.  You, my friend, have failed to come forth.

Are you jealous?  I made an open offer for someone to pinch my nipples.  You, my friend, have failed to come forth.

Sorry, MMO players ain't my type.