Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Official new spell effect video.

RealbigdealRealbigdeal Vimont, QCPosts: 1,625Member

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

Comments

• coffeecoffee walesPosts: 2,007Member

So thats the expansion....

• ZeusDvZeusDv Warhammer Online Correspondent Newcastle Upon TynePosts: 38Member

Love Impale!

• KasmosKasmos Chapel Hill, NCPosts: 593Member
    Originally posted by coffee

No you tool.... this probably isn't even 1% of the total expansion. I could list all the stuff we've been TOLD is coming with the expansion (which definitely isn't all that IS coming), but if you can't check out the Spotlight section of the official forums yourself, you don't deserve to know.

• CecropiaCecropia Posts: 3,472Member Uncommon

Huh?

You've been here since '05 and you have that many posts, and yet you comment like that? You always seem so reasonable in the posts you've made (that I have read).

what's your problem man?

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• tensspottingtensspotting new york, NYPosts: 179Member

might want to put the link in the Insert/Edit link button so people can just click on it easier.

• coffeecoffee walesPosts: 2,007Member

LOL! your all too serious.. loosen up.

• CecropiaCecropia Posts: 3,472Member Uncommon

LOL! your all too serious.. loosen up.

Ahhh. Lol. And noted.

Consider me now much looser :)

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb