Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CB 2

charlespaynecharlespayne Member UncommonPosts: 381

Hi does anyone know when cb 2 will be running as i read 10 am pst 1st dec but i have no clue when pst is lol as im from uk.

Comments

• sa1yamansa1yaman Member Posts: 272

US server is up

• anjealous82anjealous82 Member UncommonPosts: 123

I'm trying to get in but I can't estblish a connection to the servers once I log in. Is there something wrong that I can't log into the servers.

• crightzcrightz Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by anjealous82

I'm trying to get in but I can't estblish a connection to the servers once I log in. Is there something wrong that I can't log into the servers.

same here

• anjealous82anjealous82 Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Originally posted by crightz

Originally posted by anjealous82

same here

Are the servers full or something. Or is there something wrong  all together

• SlownSlown Member Posts: 10

Ditto, seems to be the trend....

• AzerinAzerin Member Posts: 170

They're having an issue with the Imperial side not being able to finish it's starting quest. I was just playing and everyone on the Imperial side was stuck in the final area of the starting quest line.  I'm assuming they brought the servers down to fix this.

• dusteybowlsdusteybowls Member Posts: 63
    Originally posted by Azerin

They're having an issue with the Imperial side not being able to finish it's starting quest. I was just playing and everyone on the Imperial side was stuck in the final area of the starting quest line.  I'm assuming they brought the servers down to fix this.

Ya what he said ... and this game seems fun so far! love the lighting spell effect!

I dig those cyborg zombies.

• appaappaappaappa Member UncommonPosts: 3

Same here i can't login and there is nor more ifo on teh forum site at gpotato.

Really wanna try this game out. :)

Appa

• AzerinAzerin Member Posts: 170

UPDATE: I was just able to log in, but my character was reset to level 1. I'll let you all know if I am able to finish the starting quest line this time.

EDIT: It's been fixed. Have fun in CB!

Odd, I cant get any servers to come up... how long does it take for them to show up, I was only giving it 3-4 minutes before I exited.

it''s up again, now with a queue..

• NotoriousXNotoriousX Member UncommonPosts: 197

still cant get in...i can see 1 server low population...2 chars and when i try to connect it says failed to establish connection

Tormented echoes of a fallen Eden
    I longed for her beauty
    Yet from dust, she returned
    The dream, an enigma.... silent

I was able to log on from about 2m after my last post til just now, so .. the game does exist!! lol, not to bad either, was just getting into it .. when it kicked me, and now I get the unable to connect...