Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fairyland: Play the EU Beta

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

The European provider for Fairyland would like to remind players that their open beta will still be free for 2 more months.  They have given out the following message:

To all the loyal FairyLand fans and all those who have not yet experienced the excitement of FairyLand.

Come try the FREE Beta of FairyLand Europe for a period of 2 MONTHS. With blistering bandwidth, we support a new community of genuinely friendly people. It’s the perfect time to join if you are new to the game or if you are looking to make a fresh start.

Don't let the name fool you, any Ragnarok Online fan will be instantly addicted to the clever and well balanced gaming system that bring players together. This brilliant game will offer you everything you look for in a MMORPG.

The ingenious trading system allows everyone to feel like they are truly part of the game. The turn-based battle system, clan creation, partying and cleverly organised quests will keep you entertained for months if not years.

What could possibly top all that? Well every single one of over 250 monsters that you fight in game can be caught and trained as your very own pets. They will grow strong and fight for you as well as love you so long as you treat them well.

Give it a try! You never know until you know!

To find out more, click here.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• ExpatriateExpatriate Member Posts: 202

How do I get this off my computer???--there's no uninstall that I can find, and it screwed up something with my graphics--tv-card had to be reinstalled after installing this.

Watch the latest episode of "The Guild" and other Pwnage videos from around the net--also post your own: http://PwnerTV.com