Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the price

ladadaladada Member Posts: 2

I am a canadian citizen and I find that I can't send a check because I am , and I find that the price is just a bit to high for the canadians ,because of the price for americans it is about 3 dollars right "hope I haven't lost you if I have" that means it's about 7 dollars canadian a week so that's $28 a month and it isn't payable in check form. so my suggestion is make checks payable for canadians.

try list the best fail like the best

try list the best fail like the best

Comments

• Swashbuck1erSwashbuck1er Member Posts: 4

the price for people in the US is $9.99 a month if thats what you mean.

the game itself was like... $29.00?

and if they are charging you 28 bucks thats a bit (unless its in canadian money which i have no idea the worth)

"MMO's are a bicycle with a carrot hanging in front of your nose. Instead of a bike they have a tread mill and replacing the carrot is an even bigger treadmill"

• BlastBlast Member Posts: 42
    to much anyways hehe...

• KangyrooKangyroo Member Posts: 5

They should make it free.

• KatheryneKatheryne Member Posts: 130
    The game itself is free.  The US$9.95 per month subscription is payable either by auto-pay from your credit card, from purchasing game time cards, or via Paypal.  That's not too bad now, is it? image

• mammasmammas Member Posts: 2
    i dont think they should make it free, just take the price down, the game isnt that good, i had it and i thought it was a bump...good game tho

bla...bla...bla...bla...bla...bla...