Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grand Fantasia CB opens tonight!

QuoteQuote Member Posts: 12

You can pre-download the client before the Alice server goes live.  There are some nice direct links on Aeria Forums which saves you from having to deal with the downloader.

While we wait, let's introduce ourselves.

What brought you to Grand Fantasia? 

malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

Comments

• graavehgraaveh Member Posts: 1

Hmm I haven't played any MMO's in a while..I'm still waiting for a beta key for this too...

It just looked interesting I guess

• atarumenchiatarumenchi Member Posts: 3

how do I got key?

• DuStyBoi84DuStyBoi84 Member Posts: 1

How to get the beta key?

I download and install the game than I found out I can't login cause it need a beta key....

The website from grandfantasia.aeriagames.com said I could obtain the beta key from mmorpg

but I couldn't find a link.

Please advice thanks.

• QuoteQuote Member Posts: 12

I didn't use a key. I'm already signed up with Aeria and being on the beta list gives you game access. On the download page there should be various sites that give keys. MMORPG was on the list. 

• hellsmaskerhellsmasker Member Posts: 33

I have downloaded the game.. used my beta-key and when I want to log in.. says incorect username/passord.. any idea?

• QuoteQuote Member Posts: 12

Make sure that you're entering the correct information (i.e. you don't have capslock on or your password isn't too short etc etc).  They are getting a lot of traffic already, so it might just be server traffic. 

Let me know if you still have problems. 

• Zandramas666Zandramas666 Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Originally posted by hellsmasker

I have downloaded the game.. used my beta-key and when I want to log in.. says incorect username/passord.. any idea?

same issue here

• resinaptresinapt Member Posts: 66

I played it, i can tell the game is nice, has bunch of content, or at least at the starting areas, you got nice quests to help you lv, i could find nice ppl to lv with.

Game is nice, specially the sprite system is very cool.

But i don't like much the toon type of this game :x so i stoped. My gf is luvin tho ;D

Give it a shot if you like anime style games , its nice :)

P.S( i like anime style games , but this doesnt suits much to me :p )

• doragon86doragon86 Member UncommonPosts: 589

Yea, would love to see a serious anime style mmorpg. The ones I've seen always have that toon feel to it.

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

• resinaptresinapt Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by doragon86

Yea, would love to see a serious anime style mmorpg. The ones I've seen always have that toon feel to it.

You definatly got my point =3