Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is flipping awesome.

WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

This game has actually been out for a long ass time, why it is now just getting its own board is beyond me.

but damn, good memories playing this and RYL2 before it closed down. I think malasian servers are the only ones still supporting this game.

Combat was great, I've yet to play a game with a similar combat system like RYL, and it made PvP all the more exciting.

I've brought this game up a few times in the general boards but no one seems to have played it..am i the only one here that's played this awesome game?

also first post.

Comments

• DeadNiteDeadNite Member Posts: 1

I played this game as well a long time ago. Was very fun. As a caster type person being able to cast and move WAS AWESOME!

• vladakovvladakov Member Posts: 710

in darkfall and vanguard you can also  walk and cast spells at the same time :P

• blooblobblooblob Member Posts: 134

I think I played. It's was pretty fun.

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535

Also played this (RYL1) way back in the day. Was an awesome game then because it had a massive community.

• vinzonevinzone Member UncommonPosts: 255
    Originally posted by Heretique

Also played this (RYL1) way back in the day. Was an awesome game then because it had a massive community.

Same, my bro got me hooked on RYL1 back in the day good times