It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hi, like the topic says, I'm looking for an MMORPG to play. I'm not stranger to MMOs...started with WoW, got sick of it quickly, moved on to City of Heroes (which I enjoyed, but got bored of the endless combat with nothing to do) and finally played FF11 for about 8 months or so (great game, but a bit too party and time intensive) and right now I'm on the market for another one.
After my MMO experiences, I've decided to stop choosing games based on genre and looks but rather go for system and mechanics...when you play a game as long as an MMO, I believe those end up being the real deciding factors. After 3-4 years of play I've discovered that I...
1. Dont' mind grinding, but don't want TOO much of it. (no Wow please!)
2. Don't mind PvP, but vastly prefer PvE (guess I'm an Asian gamer at heart ^_^)
3. Prefer to play a popular game (more people!)
4. Like parties, (I'm a social guy) but HATE content that requires you to party up (I work at odd hours, so when I'm on, other people rarely are)
5. Am pretty hardcore and enjoy games where there is a lot to learn and do. I'm not really a casual gamer, once I like a game, I like it (part of the reason I grew tired of WoW quickly)
With all these factors in mind, right now I'm looking at either EvE Online (which seems that it might be good) or Aion Online. Any other suggestions would be welcome, though!