Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this one of the members side projects?

Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

just curious..  doesnt seem to have much going for it.  Graphics look like dx 8.1. 

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."

Comments

• strutter78strutter78 Member Posts: 90

When I first heard about this game, I had hoped it would be a full blown MMO...maybe it still will be later and this is just a taste? I would definately play a good MMO set in the wild west era...would also love to see a civil war/napolianic(? spelling) era one.

"I'm a Alpha male on Beta blockers"-The Immortal George Carlin

RIP
    Ronnie James Dio 2010(The greatest Voice in Rock)

• CelticKingCelticKing Member Posts: 3

I think you're looking for is "Napoleonic"

and yea, those would be awesome, but how? FPS, or regular RPGs? oh man, now I want something they don't have haha

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835

According to the intro this is just the combat portion of Tenderfoot's Western MMO.  When it first came out I thought it was a totally seperate game and blew it off.  Was looking for a F2p game today and thought I'd try it.

Yes the toon graphic's are old school (backgrounds are nice), but I'd guess that would be easy enough to upgrade.  As just a test of the (the? / one of the?)combat engine(s) it does what it should.  Kind of interesting, gives you some good choices both pre combat and during the fight itself.  The AI seems to be at a good level and the real challenge comes from fighting other players.  Totally different mindset than the average FPS.

Need to get leveled up to see how it works when there's more than 1 opponent.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• VypreVypre Member Posts: 180

I'm bored. So how is this single-player game even get a forum on mmorpg.com?

Striving for Silver Stars since Gold is so effeminate.

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835

Originally posted by Vypre

I'm bored. So how is this single-player game even get a forum on mmorpg.com?

The AI seems to be at a good level and the real challenge comes from fighting other players. 

Don't really know.  Not really a SPG since you can fight other players.  More like multi-player (or duo-players :-) ) .  It's been around for awhile now, be nice to see it go to the next level.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter