Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodbye Dungeon Runners =/

LansidLansid Member UncommonPosts: 1,097

I liked this game... albeit not enough to pay for a monthly fee for the perks. I would have gladly payed a "Fate" price so I could have owned the game, or been able to play it LAN, or on something like blizzard.net style (hell Bliz still has D2 running with no monthly fee, why not NCsoft do something like that?) But I digress...

I'm sad to see a game with great potential and awesome IP get tossed aside for other cookie cutter stuff out there. Thank you Stephen Nichols and team for giving me many laughs and fun while killing things with cardboard weapons and tongue-in-cheek humor.

"There is only one thing of which I am certain, and that's nothing is certain."

Comments

• SortranSortran Member Posts: 148

Aye tis sad, fun little game to pass the time when I felt like having a shot of humor running around in DR. Never got a chance to run the higher levels, but still a fun game for free certainly.

Playing: Not much actively.
    Games played: to many to list, been playing MMO's since 2001
    --------------------------

• EirlynneEirlynne Member Posts: 3

I played this game for a year and am so sorry to hear about it's demise.  The tongue-in-cheek humor was priceless, especially the mini-game "sitar hero".  I guess all good things must come to an end....