Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AoC T3 and PVP Armor Sets!

GPrestigeGPrestige Member UncommonPosts: 523

Keep in mind these are concept drawings, but this is what the new sets will look like in 1.06 when T3 is released! Keep in mind, they are subject to change. I don't have all, either.

Conqueror

Bear Shaman

Barbarian

Ranger

Dark Templar

Demonologist

Priest of Mitra

Assassin she has fat hips so also check out

Necromancer

Herald of Xotli

Tempest of Set

PVP SETS (these look awesome btw)

Dark Templar

Herald of Xotli

Demonologist

Guardian

Bear Shaman

Funcom has finally listened to the playerbase, it seems, and is progressing past the bland armor sets that all look the same. Thank god! If you have any more to contribute, please do!

Seacrest out

-Computer specs no one cares about: check.

-MMOs played no one cares about: check.

-Xfire stats no one cares about: check.

-Signature no one cares about: check.

------------------------------------------------------------
-Narcissism: check.

Comments

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

Where's my class, Priest of Mitra?

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• KrilsterKrilster Member Posts: 230

Wow, all of those look awesome.

WTB the barb pvp set though. =P

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188
    Originally posted by Sevenwind

Where's my class, Priest of Mitra?

The could be a PoM tier 3 gear: image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/234/927504_20080822_screen021.jpg

I'll have to check out some of the art guys websites :)

Remember 1.06 will have the tier 3 armor

• BattleFelonBattleFelon Member UncommonPosts: 483

I don't mean to cause offense, but I distinctly remember seeing some of these concept armors in a PC Gaming magazine around the time AOC was launched. I'm seriously thinking about taking advantage of the free 2 weeks and double XP, but I'd sure like to see actual in-game footage of the T3 sets before I get too excited.

• SirPacoSirPaco Member UncommonPosts: 358
    Originally posted by BattleFelon

I don't mean to cause offense, but I distinctly remember seeing some of these concept armors in a PC Gaming magazine around the time AOC was launched. I'm seriously thinking about taking advantage of the free 2 weeks and double XP, but I'd sure like to see actual in-game footage of the T3 sets before I get too excited.

shhh, don't say it lol they listened to the player base, really, they listened to the player base :XD

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

The ranger armor looks pretty Sweet. Though it looks more like an assassin IMO.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• KrewelKrewel Member Posts: 390

Half of those are artwork and merely festering in the minds of the developers for more than a year now. What's the big deal again? This is Funcom - if it's artwork, the real deal will come when you are sick and tired of the game already and have no interest in seeing the realization of this artwork.

Originally posted by Krewel

Half of those are artwork and merely festering in the minds of the developers for more than a year now. What's the big deal again? This is Funcom - if it's artwork, the real deal will come when you are sick and tired of the game already and have no interest in seeing the realization of this artwork.

One of the most widely voiced complaints on AOC, was the lack of variety in armors. The more they add the better, though I would like to see far more additions outside of raiding and tiered rewards, a start is a start. I understand your intention is to piss on everyones parade who likes what they see (that's fine, honestly its good to have an opposite view presented), even then additions are additions..Why complain or put them down for "trying" to add to their game? It just makes no sense to me.

Originally posted by Malickie

One of the most widely voiced complaints on AOC, was the lack of variety in armors. The more they add the better, though I would like to see far more additions outside of raiding and tiered rewards, a start is a start. I understand your intention is to piss on everyones parade who likes what they see (that's fine, honestly its good to have an opposite view presented), even then additions are additions..Why complain or put them down for "trying" to add to their game? It just makes no sense to me.

The more they add the better, yup I agree, but "a start is a start" (sorry no, they "started this more than a year go")

Personally, I'm not complaining about them for "trying" to add to their game, I would love them to "try" to add to their game lol

The point is that stuff has been out for more than a year.... ....... .....  it means it is not something that they are recently "trying" to do in response to player feedback.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

Originally posted by SirPaco

The more they add the better, yup I agree, but "a start is a start" (sorry no, they "started this more than a year go")
    Personally, I'm not complaining about them for "trying" to add to their game, I would love them to "try" to add to their game lol
    The point is that stuff has been out for more than a year.... ....... .....  it means it is not something that they are recently "trying" to do in response to player feedback.

Who said they were doing it in response to feedback? My point was this is one of the biggest complaints about the game, lack of armor especially armor that's not brown. Though As I said they really should address this outside of raiding and PVP rewards as well, throughout the entire game.

Does it really matter when the outfits were drawn? All that matters to me is it's supposed to be added "soon".

As for why I put quotes around trying, it's because of the obvious question behind whether they have or not. We won't know until we see them in game.

Originally posted by GPrestige  

Funcom has finally listened to the playerbase, it seems, and is progressing past the bland armor sets that all look the same. Thank god! If you have any more to contribute, please do!

OP said in the OP (quoted above for you).

I tell you what, I'll put it in blue :)

to answer your post :

Does it really matter when the outfits were drawn? All that matters to me is it's supposed to be added "soon".

No it does not matter to me, and yes, if it comes soon, that would be nice :)  (y the way I like the sin and barb gear) :)

• KrewelKrewel Member Posts: 390
    Originally posted by Malickie

Because it's way too late for any normal individual who pays a subscription for this game and has normal patience to wait for this hallelujah to finally arrive. Yes, if you didn't know, time means something in the gaming industry. Time is crucial, AoC is not an isolated game. If they wait for hallelujah to arrive for other games (which basically has already), then it's all over.