Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• dynamo122dynamo122 Member Posts: 162

Old, but still great.

• GoldenDogGoldenDog Member Posts: 586

Wow, is that actual in game footage?!  o.O

/but seriously.

I've seen a lot of fantastic artwork for games that translate it to poor graphics.  I really don't expect GW2 to be that way, but I'm more impressed by screenshots.  Wish they had some leaked.

LineageII | LoTRO | RFO | 9Dragons | Aion | Perfect World | Ether Saga | Dungeon Runners | GuildWars 1 and 2 | Hellgate London | tCoS | Warhammer | AoC | Tabula Rasa | SWTOR
    youtube.com/gcidogmeat
  • tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819
    Originally posted by GoldenDog

/but seriously.
    I've seen a lot of fantastic artwork for games that translate it to poor graphics.  I really don't expect GW2 to be that way, but I'm more impressed by screenshots.  Wish they had some leaked.

Hey Mr/Miss DDog

Remember the Trailer showed off GW2 graphic. It is cool

• KaocanKaocan Member UncommonPosts: 1,270
    Originally posted by tro44_1

Originally posted by GoldenDog

/but seriously.

Hey Mr/Miss DDog

Remember the Trailer showed off GW2 graphic. It is cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjCehYrEbO0

You mean that one?? Yeah, most excellent to say the least.

(DISCLAIMER - The use of the word YOU in the above post is not directed at any one person in particular, but towards those who fall into the category itself - there is no personal attack here, neither intentional nor implied.)

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

This is just concept art. The trailer had a lot of concept art as well. The latter half of the video are in game graphics though.