Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

need new mmo!!

AthegreatAthegreat TonbridgePosts: 4Member

ok here goes, I like EVE but want to take some time out...

Ideally I would like something epic like eve, but where I actually gain something by doing actions, just seems logical you would get better at something the more you do it!!

Free or P2P, but must have a decent trial so I can get a taste of the game

Have tried:

WAR - Yawn

RF, original and these new private servers, not bad but rather dated

and the hard part, I absolutely HATE magic, I dont mind if its like on another class, but so many seem to have a form of magic on every class!!

pref a sandbox, but thats not too overly important as kinda looking for something different to eve online

thanks for any pointers / help

Comments

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Florence, SCPosts: 2,663Member

Honestly, try Luminary. I see it as the medieval anime version of EvE.

• ronssonronsson stockholmPosts: 20Member

Yes or Wurm Online. Free trial for as long as you wish. Sandbox with magic very much toned down.

• DiekfooDiekfoo MalmöPosts: 583Member
    Originally posted by Athegreat

Ideally I would like something epic like eve, but where I actually gain something by doing actions, just seems logical you would get better at something the more you do it!!
    Have tried:
    WAR - Yawn
    and the hard part, I absolutely HATE magic, I dont mind if its like on another class, but so many seem to have a form of magic on every class!!
    pref a sandbox, but thats not too overly important as kinda looking for something different to eve online

Try Mortal Online.

* Sandbox

* Skill based

* PvP

* full loot

* FPV

* Build your own house almost where ever you want. You can look see players inside house from outside.

* Great crafting, very dynamic. Very flexible and dynamic. The best I have seen in any MMO.

* No instances and no zones

* Hitboxes and you hit where you aim 

Check youtube and here ...

http://www.mortalonline.com

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Florence, SCPosts: 2,663Member
    Originally posted by Diekfoo

Originally posted by Athegreat

Have tried:
    WAR - Yawn

Try Mortal Online.

* Sandbox

* Skill based

* PvP

* full loot

* FPV

* Build your own house almost where ever you want. You can look see players inside house from outside.

* Great crafting, very dynamic. Very flexible and dynamic. The best I have seen in any MMO.

* No instances and no zones

* Hitboxes and you hit where you aim 

Check youtube and here ...

http://www.mortalonline.com

Absolutely  no trial and no assurance pre-ordering now will get you into beta.

I'd also take a look at Dawntide my friend. Maybe not now, but even so, you'll want a beta key now while they're being given to testers to give out in droves. Just hang out in IRC and don't beg and it'll come to you. =]