Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why u shoudnt buy this game

MarkerMarker Member UncommonPosts: 77

Reasons are many.

1. Graphical. Low graphics

Graphics bugs unfixed.

2. Crashes. Plenty of them, and they all happen when your either in wilderness either enter ur own house etc.

Loads of Server bugs and client bugs know for very long and not fixed. Building bugs(when all buildings disapear from a board and all NPC can be killed inside a private house)

3. Very low player base in the history of games. Wurmonline another game has even more then this game. IF u buy it ull find many characters but only 1 player lol.

4. Spawnkill. Yes its allowed. i died 5 times today.

5. Community. Like in every single game, in here too ull find some mockers, and peoples who talks nonsense (see philz50 posts) or to much and arguing. We, i think are still humans and ..oh well we are  evolved, can accept other opinions even we dont share them. But no here is i said so. So if u like this game DOnt worrie. ull quit in less then 7 days like so many others.

I leave a trace in your life

Comments

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542

Marker, you are the most conflicted individual I have ever seen in this game.

One minute your for it.  Next your bashing it because you got camped.

I hate to say this, what they did was wrong, but in many ways you did have it coming to you.   Taking stuff out of peoples pens without asking.   Accussed of stealing from players that you lease out property too.

I dont care about your high prices... I do care that you target new players with those "deals".   And thats just wrong.

So I hate to say this, if you REALLY have a problem with the game just shut up and leave.   If you just have a problem with some players, switch sides.   Nothing is stopping you.

So much crap, so little quality.

• MarkerMarker Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Originally posted by Hodo

Marker, you are the most conflicted individual I have ever seen in this game.

One minute your for it.  Next your bashing it because you got camped.

I hate to say this, what they did was wrong, but in many ways you did have it coming to you.   Taking stuff out of peoples pens without asking.   Accussed of stealing from players that you lease out property too.
    I dont care about your high prices... I do care that you target new players with those "deals".   And thats just wrong.

So I hate to say this, if you REALLY have a problem with the game just shut up and leave.   If you just have a problem with some players, switch sides.   Nothing is stopping you.

erhm this topic is for reasons to not buy the game, not reasons I have to not play. Every1 should know what to expect if they buy the game tho. Because RB take 10 pounds from me from u and from other who knows how many, and they get rich for just selling a project. a beta game . Why KFR need Re-realease? Didnt he released the game once? oh yes he lost most of the players. not many remain to play it. And for new comers the price will go up.

• n00bitn00bit Member UncommonPosts: 345

I envision this guy with some shady accent trying to peddle overpriced wares on the side of the road.

Well Marker, if its such a bad game then why did you comeback?

But that doesnt matter, I just hope you can make it to your trial in game, I would hate to see judgement be passed without you being able to say something in your defence.

Originally posted by Hodo

Well Marker, if its such a bad game then why did you comeback?

But that doesnt matter, I just hope you can make it to your trial in game, I would hate to see judgement be passed without you being able to say something in your defence.

i did not understood a word. what do u mean?

Your character is up for TRIAL... being held accountable for your actions in game.  By the Local Magistrate Nynaeve.

If you FAIL to show up your judgement will be passed without you or your side of the story.

Dont think its that hard to understand, savy?

• SaorlanSaorlan Member Posts: 289

Can we get this thread removed? Marker is a highly unstable young man that after playing a game for over a year and getting banned because of his weirdess is using this site to bad mouth a game.

It is damaging to the game to keep untrue threads like this on this forum.

i wantto know when have u played last time. and second i play this crap since 2006 with huge breaks of course. Wont evolve.

They posted a huge updates threads everywhere. I wanna first see. im tired of words From REDBEDLAME. I payed an unsatisfactory services. and yes i wont quit. And i got banned i think for Calling their british stuborn heads REDBEDLAME

• emperor77emperor77 Member Posts: 4

So why do you keep playing ''this crap'' if you hate it so?

Honestly by looking at how you behave on these forums i can't say i'm surprised you got banned from the official Roma Victor forums.

Legio XVIII Audax Gemina
    Manius Polybius Arminius
    Camp Prefect

• jashman06jashman06 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Originally posted by Marker

i wantto know when have u played last time. and second i play this crap since 2006 with huge breaks of course. Wont evolve.
    They posted a huge updates threads everywhere. I wanna first see. im tired of words From REDBEDLAME. I payed an unsatisfactory services. and yes i wont quit. And i got banned i think for Calling their british stuborn heads REDBEDLAME

I could barely decipher this, but I lawled all the same.

• commanderjimcommanderjim Member UncommonPosts: 40

lol Saorlan hasnt played for well over a year far as i know yet he still thinks your an arse Marker. Discouraging people to play a game that would be so much better with more players when you play it yourself is just wrong. Maybe you think more players=More enemies you will make?

Commander Jim

Were all living on knife's edge when will you fall off?

For some reason i think Marker wants to end up being the only person playing RV, for whatever reason i don't know. Like he keeps trying to discourage people from playing the game, yet he keeps playing it himself. Doesn't make sense to me.

Legio XVIII Audax Gemina
    Manius Polybius Arminius
    Camp Prefect

Originally posted by emperor77

For some reason i think Marker wants to end up being the only person playing RV, for whatever reason i don't know. Like he keeps trying to discourage people from playing the game, yet he keeps playing it himself. Doesn't make sense to me.

hey Vlad. hows ur break coming along? i heard u need a new package of RV. ur friend KFR will send u one for a small verming fee. keep seeing if this game worth to play in next decade.

• gibblegibble Member Posts: 4

I agree with RV being a pay to play beta, too many bugs that never get fixed before the dev team goes off on a different tangent.

Not that I'm gonna say no one should try it, but let's not kid people.

Originally posted by gibble

I agree with RV being a pay to play beta, too many bugs that never get fixed before the dev team goes off on a different tangent.
    Not that I'm gonna say no one should try it, but let's not kid people.

Marker did you make a second account on here?  

No I'm not Marker, but I'm certainly not going to sugar coat what RV is.

Some of what Marker says is true, graphics are poor, performance is poor, crashes and bugs are frequent, population is low.

Supposedly this will all change with the new client, but I have as much faith in that as RB has in their current client.

• DorotheusDorotheus Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by gibble

No I'm not Marker, but I'm certainly not going to sugar coat what RV is.
    Some of what Marker says is true, graphics are poor, performance is poor, crashes and bugs are frequent, population is low.
    Supposedly this will all change with the new client, but I have as much faith in that as RB has in their current client.

Simple question for you, when was the last time you logged in ?

I've logged in recently enough to stand by what I said about the game.

And for all the replies in this thread, I haven't seen anyone put up a good reason to buy the game, just a few personal comments to Marker.

Several reasons why i bought the game: non cookie cutter, historical, ancient roman empire, no magic or potions, real time combat, good crafting system, no monthly fee, something different

And i still like it after almost 2 years. That's by far the longest time an MMORPG has kept me entertained. (second place goes to Knight online i guess with 2 hours or so until i had enough)

Legio XVIII Audax Gemina
    Manius Polybius Arminius
    Camp Prefect

• blutigfaustblutigfaust Member UncommonPosts: 129

Well since the missed projected launch of the trial/noob island for current players to test...nothing has been heard from by the devs...they are gone...nada peep for over 2 months.  Save your money for a game that will actually survive..and improve.

Current games playing: MechWarrior Online
    Games being watched:  Project Genom
    Favorite played games: SWG, RomaVictor, and Xsyon

I hope u have seen now why i tryied to make any1 to not buy this game. Red Bed LAME quit developing him

And again i was right. shoudnt i say:"told you so " right?

Dead game dead forum. this game area should be removed from MMORPG entirely