Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

are you kidding me?!

jdholcombjdholcomb Member Posts: 1

in case no one has noticed, take a good long look at this game. notice anything? how about the fact that it's interface is JUST LIKE RF ONLINE?! i mean really! one look at the screen shots and  it looks like someone ripped it straight from rf and simply added in a lil more fantasy, and viola! we get this. i am so dissapointed in the lack of originality, it makes me sick.

Comments

• MalasorteMalasorte Member UncommonPosts: 56

u can already play this game as its original game name Eudemons Online lol .. this is not a new game ... i played this game sooo long ago

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244
    Originally posted by jdholcomb

in case no one has noticed, take a good long look at this game. notice anything? how about the fact that it's interface is JUST LIKE RF ONLINE?! i mean really! one look at the screen shots and  it looks like someone ripped it straight from rf and simply added in a lil more fantasy, and viola! we get this. i am so dissapointed in the lack of originality, it makes me sick.

I play RF almost everyday, and think that what you're saying is a bit of a stretch.  Sure it looks similar, but then again the interface on most MMORGPS are similar anys due to the fact that you need a skill, right click spam slots.

• FoxcroftFoxcroft Member Posts: 1

i played the game last fall.  weapon creation is good  but its pure pvp in long run. gets boring yes there is a bot system built in but it can only work so well.  the main item has tons of bugs in.   its a cube that u need to do almost everything with.