Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Signing up to CBT via Hangame.com

LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417

I cant really understand korean that well, i already have my Hangame.com account but i cant figure out where to signup for the CBT.

Is there anyone that knows?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• OtakunOtakun Member UncommonPosts: 874

Apparently from what I read on there. There is a news article that tells if you want to move on to the next CBT that you have to email someone listed  in the article and give some info. It maybe a way to filter out certain people from playing.

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005

I think we will have to wait at least until OB to try the korean version mainly because it seems they are individually checking ppl, and I think you need the korean social security number etc.. So it will be hard to get in, once they have the automated system ALA Aion, then ppl should be able to get in from the West.

• LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417

Everything is fixed already. I emailed a korean-speaking friend of mine and he helped me investigate it.

Since i had a Hangame account since earlier, there was not much of a problem. Took me 1 minute :)

• GoldenDogGoldenDog Member Posts: 586

Just make sure you report back here with your findings.  Some video with english captions would be nice too, but not necessary.

LineageII | LoTRO | RFO | 9Dragons | Aion | Perfect World | Ether Saga | Dungeon Runners | GuildWars 1 and 2 | Hellgate London | tCoS | Warhammer | AoC | Tabula Rasa | SWTOR
    youtube.com/gcidogmeat