Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Empire Class Revealed: Imperial Agent

NikopolNikopol Member UncommonPosts: 626

The name of the game is subterfuge! :)

Here are some screenshots:

www.incgamers.com/News/19490/first-screenshots-of-the-old-republics-imperial-agent

EDIT: Oh, and the speeder bike in that second screenshot looks pretty much like a player vehicle to me.

Comments

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

Ty for the link OP. That class sounds cool too!

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH dances with the new queen of Naboo)

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• shamus252shamus252 Member UncommonPosts: 226

Cant wait for this game.

Sic semper tyrannis "Democracy broke down, not when the Union
    ceased to be agreeable to all its constituent States, but when it was upheld, like any other Empire, by force of arms."

• VarnyVarny Member Posts: 765

God the character models are ugly.

• OdelaOdela Member Posts: 120
    Originally posted by Varny

God the character models are ugly.

The males look alright, but look at the fucking arms on the women in that armor.  Jesus christ....they're like twigs xD

They look like comic book characters wearing spandex and their bodies arn't in proportion.

• kdangeluskdangelus Member Posts: 2

Woot new class!!

IMO, I think the visual style they chose for the models are good for this game. We don't need ultra super realistic  models to represent our toons. Grpahics are great for eye candy, but that is nothing if there is no story or substance to the game. Hopefully they can deliver on those ends.

Well if they can't deliver on everything then I don't wanna play cause thats what an mmorpg has to do these days.

• AricBAricB Member Posts: 158

I'm ok with the art style as long as they let us customize our toon like how big or skinny he/she is or short or tall and give lots of hair options  for our toons, lots of facial hair options scars,battle scars and what not no matter if they are male or female and one last thing I had high hopes that they would give us another melee class so that Jedi and Sith would not be the only melee clas to pick from in the game because I myself love melee class and I intend on playing one for this game but I don't wanna have to be forced to play as a  Jedi or Sith to do so.

• OdelaOdela Member Posts: 120

They look like comic book characters wearing spandex and their bodies arn't in proportion.

Nah, the stylized look and spandex are fine.  Recon soldiers are supposed to wear tight clothing, more pressure on wounds, prevents burns and bleeding out. 

The male bodies are fine, but the females are way out of proportion.

• billynomatesbillynomates Member Posts: 163
    Originally posted by kdangelus

Woot new class!!
           IMO, I think the visual style they chose for the models are good for this game. We don't need ultra super realistic  models to represent our toons. Grpahics are great for eye candy, but that is nothing if there is no story or substance to the game. Hopefully they can deliver on those ends.

I think they are more akin to Clone Wars,it's not a bad thing but that's how the models look,especially the females.

www.youtube.com/watch

www.youtube.com/watch

• KhurryFlavKhurryFlav Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by billynomates

Originally posted by kdangelus

Woot new class!!

I think they are more akin to Clone Wars,it's not a bad thing but that's how the models look,especially the females.

www.youtube.com/watch

That is exactly how I felt when I first saw them too. It looks like the Clone Wars cartoons, which isn't really bad, but....(fingers crossed).

• KhurryFlavKhurryFlav Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by Odela

Nah, the stylized look and spandex are fine.  Recon soldiers are supposed to wear tight clothing, more pressure on wounds, prevents burns and bleeding out. 

The male bodies are fine, but the females are way out of proportion.

Aren't the female bodies always out of proportion?