Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: Veteran Rewards System Details

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Details for the Aion Veteran Rewards system to be introduced this month have surfaced on the official Aion website. Each month a player is subscribed to the game will qualify them for new rewards, with each reward redeemable for every character on the player's account. The rewards will be received through in-game mail, with the first batch to be delivered on November 4th, 2009.

The current list of rewards spans months one through six, with the list of items available below:

Veteran Rewards Items

Month 1: Pop Daeva

• Expand Cube Ticket
  • Pop Legend emote
  • 4 Lodas Amulets
  • 4 Revival Stones

You jumped into Aion and are off exploring the visually stunning world of Atreia. To help you along in your travels, we will give you four Lodas Amulets, four Revival Stones, an exclusive Pop Legend emote, and an Expand Cube Ticket.

Month 2: Honored Daeva

• 4 Lodas Amulets
  • 4 Revival Stones

This month, we will give you four more Lodas Amulets and Revival Stones to fortify you against the challenges ahead. Good luck! Atreia is counting on you.

Month 3: Dance Daeva

• Adept of Aion title
  • Forbidden Dance emote
  • 4 Lodas Amulets
  • 4 Revival Stones

Your commitment has earned you the title "Adept of Aion" and another exclusive emote: Forbidden Dance! In addition, we will give you four Lodas Amulets and four Revival Stones.

Months 4 and 5: Honored Daeva

• 4 Lodas Amulets
  • 4 Revival Stones

These months, we will give you four more Lodas Amulets and Revival Stones to fortify you against the challenges ahead. Good luck! Atreia is counting on you.

Month 6: Soaring Daeva

• Wing Feather of the Black Cloud Traders (level 40)
  • 4 Lodas Amulets
  • 4 Revival Stones

For more information, including a Veteran Rewards FAQ, go here.

Comments

• Falcon2KFalcon2K Member Posts: 52

If you buy the collector's edition they give you a 1 mil ingame item.....if you stay for 6 month, you get a 12 mil ingame item....perhaps including a cash shop openly would be more honest.

I wonder how the players should believe NCSoft is activly fighting RMT and botting with this kind of attitude.

Just my 2 Cents

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

I think by 6 months anyone would be lvl 50 unless he/she plays very casually so the level 40 wings won't be that usefull imo.

• Demz2Demz2 Member Posts: 435

LOL already veteran rewards, someones desperate.

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712

eh they know ppl are leaving the game so they are trying to give incentives for staying which is sad really if you got to bribe me to stay its probably not worth playing anyway glad a dropped my sub now

• HakotenHakoten Member UncommonPosts: 23

These act as the Collector's/Pre-Order stuff do.

If your account is six months old, those six months being subscribed to, you get all of those items on every character you make by going through the Master Account and applying them to the characters. As far as I understand, you get unlimited use of these, but if you don't, that's bull crap. I believe they did say you can apply them as much as you want, so if you create a new character after six months, you should be able to get 24 Lodas Amulets and Revival Stones on them.

• mightyikarimightyikari Member Posts: 101

I like Aion, and I plan to keep subscribing anyway.  I think it's nice they want to reward players who like the game.

Why do people try to make everything out as a negative (Such as the desperation comment) when companies are doing something good?

Thanks NCsoft :)

http://www.recycleyourgames.co.uk - Recycle Your Games and Consoles. Help the Environment and Charity!

• AmorienAmorien Member Posts: 142

pretty much its all junk , lodas amulets have a 9 hour cooldown and give a small amount of exp gain 20% not alot. then you get those Self rez stones you can buy those out of the abyss shop and you only get 4? man what a waste.

• gkk1212gkk1212 Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by Falcon2K

If you buy the collector's edition they give you a 1 mil ingame item.....if you stay for 6 month, you get a 12 mil ingame item....perhaps including a cash shop openly would be more honest.
    I wonder how the players should believe NCSoft is activly fighting RMT and botting with this kind of attitude.
    Just my 2 Cents

I like your 2 Cents!

its a very good idea, god it would be refreshing if they did address the botting and powerlevers for sale... I really don't give a rats arse` about them selling gold in all these mmo's it's going to happen anyways... therefor I don't if they sell or don't sell gold.

Although the PL`ing IMO is out of the question in my book, Case in point The stupid Elyos paying for their toons to be PL'ed... WTF is that about sissy can't level their own toons to beat us, obviously I'm a Asmodia.

PS:  im glad they kill the chat till level ten... 

Have played: Asheron's Call, Champions Online, City of Heroes, City of Villains, Dark Age of Camelot, EVE Online, Guild Wars, Lineage, Lord of the Rings Online, RF Online, Rohan: Blood Feud, Shaiya, Ultima Online, Warhammer, WoW and SC, BW, D1, Diablo 1 expantion, D2, D2x, Warcraft 2, & 3 !

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581
    Originally posted by bloodaxes

I think by 6 months anyone would be lvl 50 unless he/she plays very casually so the level 40 wings won't be that usefull imo.

That would be me. I'm planning to hit 50 in a years time, no joke. Or till cata is release, which ever is earlier...

RIP Orc Choppa

Originally posted by Amorien

pretty much its all junk , lodas amulets have a 9 hour cooldown and give a small amount of exp gain 20% not alot. then you get those Self rez stones you can buy those out of the abyss shop and you only get 4? man what a waste.

i like the amulets THX  NCsoft but as for the other stuff is junk the rezz stone are ok but  iwould rather have a gift WEAPON ! as for the Amulet to address its cooldown ye it does suck on the time limit i would like it to be like 3 hours long... so when we have 100% rest from the city we can stack them. but than again some people don't care to use both and go grinding to level in that way, it be nice if the give us Kisks or some sort of xp % stone to level up our Trade-Skills... so we can make money!

"roflmao"

Have played: Asheron's Call, Champions Online, City of Heroes, City of Villains, Dark Age of Camelot, EVE Online, Guild Wars, Lineage, Lord of the Rings Online, RF Online, Rohan: Blood Feud, Shaiya, Ultima Online, Warhammer, WoW and SC, BW, D1, Diablo 1 expantion, D2, D2x, Warcraft 2, & 3 !

Originally posted by bloodaxes

"you say 6 months to be 50...?"

Take in to account that some people are solo  players and enjoy grinding and don't know that this darn game forces you to Group to do Campaign quest to level...

ALSO if you do not do Gathering 10 -15 quests are dead to you unless you have a guild member gather them for you or you buy them at the broker house!

>*<

smile!