Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New player, looking for server/leveling buddy or group

dmcenroedmcenroe Member Posts: 4

So I've dabbled with the trial a few times before. Think I'm here to stay now, and am leaning towards a shaman.

I'm looking for a server, if one exists, that can support quite a bit of grouping while leveling up. If one does not particularly exist, has anyone recently started playing that is looking for a leveling buddy?

Also, I ultimately hope to raid end game, so, if there are servers more suited for that, I'm all ears as well.

Comments

• devilsheep6devilsheep6 Member UncommonPosts: 4

Hey I'm thinking of reactivating my account and would like a leveling buddy too. What times do you typically play and how often? I'm getting pretty busy so would only be available 10 or 15 hours a week. I'm in mountain time and log in after 8pm, M-F. Weekends vary a lot for me. I'm happy playing just about any class, but excel at heaing.

• dmcenroedmcenroe Member Posts: 4

I log in around 6 mst on weekdays, but also have some time slots midday that I play as well (college student).  So I probably have a bit more freetime to toss around than you do currently.

PM me if you decide to sub and we can see if something would work out.

• ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

i play on perma frost, recently subscribed as well, game name Taasha

• Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524

I will be reactivating myself and would love a leveling buddy as well if you all would like to roll on the same server (maybe permafrost?)

I subbed today actually. I found my original account so should have a bundle of veteran rewards. (I pre-ordered a collectors edition when the game initially released). Just let me know if Permafrost is what everyone is on and I'll be there. I'll post my character info once I've created one.

I'm a college student too I just lack time =)

• DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536

I just started the trial.  I'll start on perma too if I can have a few people to level with.

I made a wood elf monk on permafrost named Faeyana

I was playing with you =p.  Wallay.

Rolled up on Permafrost. Konfusion, gnome mystic. Started in Kelethin, should be on tonight.

I just reactivated and apparently my old server was permafrost i have some old toon on it already a 30 mystic. I haven't decided what I will roll maybe a caster or rogue type.

Friended everyone who listed their name.  Play at odd hours.  Off next few days.  Look for Wallay, I'm level 10 now.  Prolly will be leveling fast when I get a chance to play.  Oh and I'm a dwarf berzerker, started in gfay area.

• Are you all from the us? I would like to have somebody to play with too, but I'm located in the eu : 

yeah I am from US time zones.. there are certain guilds that are on permafrost two big ones that are usually on midnight pacific time zone till like 5-6am lol

Yeah, US.  I did receive a PM from someone over on the EQ2 boards about an UK/EU guild on Splitpaw that are currently leveling up low level characters together.

He did not mention the guild name, but his user name is nickinoonaa if you want to PM him over there.

character names are Takia and Faydin

Im from the US, but I play at all times.  I have a very random schedule.

• kmraxxkmraxx Member Posts: 12

Is anyone here still playing? I resubbed yesterday and started up a character. Lookin for some teammates

yeh i am but im not on as much as before finals coming up so I usually just sit around on my main no time to mess with my alts. Try Taasha or Kongming if you have quick questions when playing. Or send me a msg on mmorpg.com and i can answer you.

Me and a friend are playing.  Its our first time on eq2 though and we are taking it really slow.  We are playing a lot, but we are putting a lot of points into AAs so we can enjoy the quests and just take it all in.

If you want to just chill and not rush through levels, you could group with us.  We are 24 atm and currently have 30ish AAs each.

Msg Wallay in game.