Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(HELP PLZ) How to get I-Tunes videos and Youtube .flv videos on PS3?

tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

How I add I-Tunes videos to my PS3?

How I add Youtube's flv videos to my PS3?

When a attach a Ipod, it always say nothing is on it, when pluged into my PS3. And my flv Video  was on my flash drive, yet it doesnt show up on the flash drive when it is connected to my PS3.

Whats going on? How I fix this problem? Cause I wana play my saved youtube Music videos on my PS3

Thanks in advance friends

Comments

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

For a while, it was possible to use Free Download Manager to just download youtube videos, and you could just tell it to turn them into .flvs. As FDM seems to be messed up now.. I'm stuck downloading the videos with Free FLV Converter and then converting them with Switch Sound File Converter. You'd think there would be an easier way.. and I'm sure there is.

That being.. http://www.video2mp3.net/

I can't get that site to work 90% of the time, so I'm stuck doing it in an incredibly roundabout fashion.

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819
    Originally posted by Zikiel

For a while, it was possible to use Free Download Manager to just download youtube videos, and you could just tell it to turn them into .flvs. As FDM seems to be messed up now.. I'm stuck downloading the videos with Free FLV Converter and then converting them with Switch Sound File Converter. You'd think there would be an easier way.. and I'm sure there is.
    That being.. http://www.video2mp3.net/
    I can't get that site to work 90% of the time, so I'm stuck doing it in an incredibly roundabout fashion.

OH SHIT!!!

THANK YOU MAN/LADY!!!!!!!!!!! Dam It was one Live Remix version of a Song I like so much. But the R&B group never put the remix on Album. THANK YOU THANK YOU. I got it on my I-pod now.  Thanks!!

Also to put the Music Videos on the PS3, I should download the files as Flv and find a converter, to change them into what so they play on the PS3's video menu?

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

Male. It says so in my profile...I think.

I haven't got a PS3, but from what I've seen with my 360, you can probably just plug your ipod into the usb jack on the PS3.

/Cry

My PS3 wont detect anything off the Ipod other then Songs, (And thats after you hit "display All" and go through all the menu crap thingy) If you dirrectly click on the Ipod from the PS3 Music menu, it always says nothing there. Same for my Pictures on my Ipod, and other things.

as for the USB, I cant get any Flv file videos to even show up on the flash drive when pluged in. Would be nice to play some nice 90s R&B music videos at night, but

Thanks a lot though. I may not have been able to get my Videos on my PS3 yet, but dam that site help me Get some remixes to songs that are very hard to find. (12in Album only that sold out, the other was a Live prformance remix)

Dam thanks for that buddy

• FaxxerFaxxer Member Posts: 3,247

The ps3 doesn't recognize just any video/audio format, it has to be supported...

that being said it does play most of the common file types now...and they keep sneaking in more as time goes on.

when i want to watch a utube vid i just browse to it on my ps3, using the internet browser.  it has no issues playing utube vids off the site.

but as for flv files....

http://www.flvsoft.com/flv_to_ps3/

they claim it's easy. i've not done it.

Thanks Faxxer

Iam bout to jam on the joint