Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2 Collection

stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394

I was thinking about resubscribing and came across the collection being sold for $20 with 60 days of game play rather than the usual 30 when you buy a new game.  Does anyone know if you can, or has tried using the games play time that come with the collection edition (60 days) and adding it to an already existing account?  Or would that only apply to a newly created account. 

Buy the game for $20 = get 60 days game time

Re-sub @ $15/month.....seems it would make sense to buy the collection and save $10 no?

If I remember correctly, I was able to do this with Lineage 2 when they had an anniversary edition on sale for $10, me and some friends bought a few each and added the time to an already existing account.....Would this work in this situation?

Comments

• ozerinxozerinx Member UncommonPosts: 200

i would like to know the answer to this question as well since i haven't bought TSO yet. D:

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059

The 60 days of free game-play does not apply to people with an existing Everquest II account or an existing Sony Station Access account.  It's only valid on new accounts.

• stringboistringboi Member UncommonPosts: 394

Yah I figured that...I happened to see the box in GameStop today, and in the fine print at the bottom, it indeed does say "for new accounts only"

Oh well...was a good thought!!