Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures: Veteran Rewards Explained

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

In this developer journal, the team from Funcom lays out the Vertean Rewards system, how it works and what items will be available to players to reward them for their loyalty.

Sticking with the game over a longer period of time should yield rewards, right?

That is why the Age of Conan developers are now introducing Veteran Points to the game. This will give players who have subscribed to the game for a certain amount of time a wide choice of different rewards to choose from. From exciting new pets to useful new equipment, the rewards are many and you have the power to choose.

These rewards are available at new vendor NPCs in-game and will offer a wide range of items, options and services that will only be available to veteran players.

The idea behind the veteran items is not to create items that make characters more powerful, but to offer convenience and social items for veteran players to enjoy, either to offer things like better travel options for their characters or to make things a little easier when they start a new alt character.

Read Veteran Rewards Explained.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• mrroboto40mrroboto40 Member UncommonPosts: 657

Lol, breast enlarging. I must say that I am compelled to give this game another try.

Seems they've been adding a lot of stuff lately.

• ShadowsladyShadowslady Member UncommonPosts: 148

I might just play for the breast enlarging

Shadowlord Sage
    CmdrAkbar

Napa Valley, UO, 1997.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,823

Veteran Guys can enlarge their pecs and gals their boobs, you gotta love it. :D