Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures: Rise of the Godslayer Screenshots

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Funcom has released these three new, exclusive screenshots from their upcoming Age of Conan expansion, Rise of the Godslayer.

Check out the Rise of the Godslayer Screenshots.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• Awesome detail in that armor shot, I hope my barb will be able to wear that set!

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

asian/samuari weapons/armour.... drool

wont be coming back though but does looks sweet. always loved the armour design in AoC, never got why people whinged about it. realism/detail is way better than custom colours/variety/lycra any day.

My blog: image

• Nhoj1983Nhoj1983 Member UncommonPosts: 185

Will definitely be giving AoC a second serious look when this releases.  Probably will never be more than something to have fun with when bored though.  Not really because I don't think the game isn't worth it but because simply my friends were put off by either the high end system needed to play this game or much of the hate this game gets quite a bit of.  I enjoy the historical settings of the game and the scenery is one of the best there is but what makes a game is the people you play with by a long shot.  That and I'm very entertained by Aion.  If only we had enough time to play every mmo out there.<shrugs>

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

Looks pretty cool. Dont think I'll waste any more money on this game though. The community that I experienced the second time I gave it a shot was horrible. The game itself is decent but not enough to play through it with a small community made up of children that curse and insult each other's moms all day.