Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Levle 45 Cleric Grind review.

FurorFuror Member Posts: 374

I just hit level 45 today as cleric, lol yes level 40-45 is HARD CORE GRIND. And because i am hardcore enough it takes 450 hours of 12 hours grind to get to where i am level 45. From level 45-50 its even harder core then 40-45. it takes about 370 hours of gameplay im assuming. level 40-50 is where you can seperate between the man and boy. its the most hardcore of them all.

If you survived past level 30 you can probably get to max cap but those who are asking is the grinding at level 40-50 harder?

the answer is yes its extremely hardcore harder even heavily grinding you'll ever seen.

levels 40-50 is what seperates us from man to boy.

The questions remains " Are you man enough to grind to level 50?"

lol.

Comments

• laokokolaokoko Member UncommonPosts: 2,004

If you intent to grind abyss point later, you should start the grind at lvl40.

Since it's actually harder to get abyss point at lvl50 compare to 40.

• TisiphoneTisiphone Member Posts: 486

Originally posted by laokoko
    If you intent to grind abyss point later, you should start the grind at lvl40.
    Since it's actually harder to get abyss point at lvl50 compare to 40.

Thanks for the heads up.

• MithiosMithios Member Posts: 271

So does Aion have any play value to it, or is it just one big grind fest? All I've heard is grind this and grind that. Is anyone actually playing the game or just pushing through the levels as fast as they can?

A tiny mind is a tidy mind...

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

Has to be the first time I've ever heard anyone say anything about being man enough for a game. Are you man enough to sit at your PC and click buttons for hours on end? Are you huh? Ya ok....

The question should be, "Is your attention span dull enough?"

[[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • Kuji-KiriKuji-Kiri Member Posts: 170

Sounding more and more like Private Server material.

Just to be clear, how long did it take you to get from 40 to 45? I couldn't understand much from the sentence where you mention 450 hours.

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

Ahhh grind to 50, and grind the pvp system.  I guess the pvp system grind will make up for it being a bit easier than L2 to get to end level. :P

• cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445

What I can say about AION is its Knight online or silk road online or any other korean FREE MMO, where you actually have to pay to grind. Then again even those games have better bot controls, whereas in AION you can bot safely 24/7 for weeks to get to level 50.

So are you man enough to write a 30 line script and run the bot while watching the Lost DVD collection? (my friend is actually doing it right now to test how bad the GM staff is, he is around lvl 28-29 right now, botting 24/7 in his 5th or 6th day.

so do you feel lucky punk? Do ya?

• FurorFuror Member Posts: 374

i dont know i level slower so it takes about 6 days for me from 40-45. Otherwise i might get burned out from gridning its about 8 days from level 45-50 assuming you grind 12 horus a day. You can probably grind but they have the system setup that if more people autohunting report you you lose huge amount of exp and loot.

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

I quit the game at lvl 36 cuz of the boring ass grind

• shepx22shepx22 Member Posts: 133
    Originally posted by tkreep

I quit the game at lvl 36 cuz of the boring ass grind

Sadly I did the same. I loved the game til 30+, after 35 it became a major grind. I quit after 38 & friends saying how much xp was jumping per level, with majority of the best xp coming from Kaidan Headquarters Grouping (Elites 40ish) for 35-40 and if someone is more then 2 levels above you, you get XP nerfed to prevent Power leveling.

Have fun 49-50 with the 149million EXP needed.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Originally posted by Furor

I just hit level 45 today as cleric, lol yes level 40-45 is HARD CORE GRIND. And because i am hardcore enough it takes 450 hours of 12 hours grind to get to where i am level 45. From level 45-50 its even harder core then 40-45. it takes about 370 hours of gameplay im assuming. level 40-50 is where you can seperate between the man and boy. its the most hardcore of them all.
    If you survived past level 30 you can probably get to max cap but those who are asking is the grinding at level 40-50 harder?
    the answer is yes its extremely hardcore harder even heavily grinding you'll ever seen.
    lol.

Character name and server please?

• Kuji-KiriKuji-Kiri Member Posts: 170

Have fun 49-50 with the 149million EXP needed.

^

At how much per mob?

• EyeballAionEyeballAion Member Posts: 7

Well I posted on the other thread that at 40 it takes about 25 hours to grind 1600 mobs to get level 41.

it is probably a generous estimate.

Basicallly you need 42 million xp, and level 40 mobs are about 25k a kill.

I am not looking forward to it at all, but every little bit helps.

My Aion Tavern Blog
    http://aiontavern.com

Aion Tavern Forums
    http://aiontavern.freeforums.org

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

So for players that mostly pve, you can only grind mobs? What about quests?

RIP Orc Choppa

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Originally posted by arctarus

So for players that mostly pve, you can only grind mobs? What about quests?

There are quests but for now they give crap exp(apart of campain quests) but there should be a coming patch that will boost a lot the quest's exp reward.

Ps. OP there are no dungeons at that level? or elite zone? they help on leveling unless there is few people at your level.

• lilsneaklilsneak Member Posts: 1
    The question remains '' Are you MAD enough to grind to level 50?''

• grubgrub Member Posts: 7

Don't get me wrong, I only commented the OP.

btw, answer to the question..

Yes, I am man enough to grind to lvl50.

• Death1942Death1942 Member UncommonPosts: 2,587

i've never seen the word hardcore used so much in 1 post...

Anyway i'd say thats about the same amount of time it took me to grind 50-60 in WoW (i instanced heaps cus i loved it and screwed around when i got bored of leveling...also i hate questing) so no real problem for me.

MMO wish list:

-Changeable worlds
    -Solid non level based game
    -Sharks with lasers attached to their heads

• ronan32ronan32 Member Posts: 1,418

well at least the slow leveling will filter out the wow babies, for that i am thankful. Whats with the rush to 50 anyway.

• colddogcolddog Member Posts: 173
    Originally posted by ronan32

well at least the slow leveling will filter out the wow babies, for that i am thankful. Whats with the rush to 50 anyway.

A rush to endgame really isn't an important concept for a game longterm. 

However, if leveling is linear and endgame is boring, it tends to make people choose other options. I know that at least this game has a serious problem with being boring once you hit 30. And I was able to participate in what they consider great PvP. At least at 36, it's a zerg fest in general. Boring and unimportant.

• thegeezthegeez Member Posts: 28

I CONSIDER MYSELF FAIRLY HARDCORE BUT THE GAME BECOMES FAIRLY DULL AFTER 30.....I THINK A BETTER LOOT TABLE ON DROPS MAYBE OFF NAMERS THAT CAN RANDOMLY APPEAR AT A GRIND SPOT AND DEFFO NEEDS A DUNGEON OR 2 TO DUNGEON CRAWL SOLO

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581
    Originally posted by thegeez

I CONSIDER MYSELF FAIRLY HARDCORE BUT THE GAME BECOMES FAIRLY DULL AFTER 30.....I THINK A BETTER LOOT TABLE ON DROPS MAYBE OFF NAMERS THAT CAN RANDOMLY APPEAR AT A GRIND SPOT AND DEFFO NEEDS A DUNGEON OR 2 TO DUNGEON CRAWL SOLO

Erm... Caps dude...

RIP Orc Choppa

• dummenumsedummenumse Member Posts: 81

Madness?! This is grinding!!

If you want to hire Machete to kill the bad guys, you better make damn sure the bad guy isnt you!

• thaniththanith Member Posts: 144
    Originally posted by Furor

lol.

thanks for the laugh boy this one was good !

*ROFL*

• BigMangoBigMango Member UncommonPosts: 1,821

Hahaha, yeah the question is "Are you BOY enough to grind to level 50?"

Because a man doesn't have the time it takes to grind on such games.

A man usually has a job, a family and a social life. Only the kids have the time to grind for 12 hours a day..... to accomplish what? Nothing.