Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Guild Wars 2 Art

Comments

• dynamo122dynamo122 Gilmer, TXPosts: 162Member

Old, but still great.

• GoldenDogGoldenDog Cincinnati, OHPosts: 586Member

Wow, is that actual in game footage?!  o.O

/but seriously.

I've seen a lot of fantastic artwork for games that translate it to poor graphics.  I really don't expect GW2 to be that way, but I'm more impressed by screenshots.  Wish they had some leaked.

LineageII | LoTRO | RFO | 9Dragons | Aion | Perfect World | Ether Saga | Dungeon Runners | GuildWars 1 and 2 | Hellgate London | tCoS | Warhammer | AoC | Tabula Rasa | SWTOR
    youtube.com/gcidogmeat
  • tro44_1tro44_1 washington, DCPosts: 1,819Member
    Originally posted by GoldenDog

/but seriously.
    I've seen a lot of fantastic artwork for games that translate it to poor graphics.  I really don't expect GW2 to be that way, but I'm more impressed by screenshots.  Wish they had some leaked.

Hey Mr/Miss DDog

Remember the Trailer showed off GW2 graphic. It is cool

• KaocanKaocan Atlanta, GAPosts: 1,270Member
    Originally posted by tro44_1

Originally posted by GoldenDog

/but seriously.

Hey Mr/Miss DDog

Remember the Trailer showed off GW2 graphic. It is cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjCehYrEbO0

You mean that one?? Yeah, most excellent to say the least.

(DISCLAIMER - The use of the word YOU in the above post is not directed at any one person in particular, but towards those who fall into the category itself - there is no personal attack here, neither intentional nor implied.)

• djazzydjazzy louisville, COPosts: 3,578Member

This is just concept art. The trailer had a lot of concept art as well. The latter half of the video are in game graphics though.