Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newish to EvE online LFC

marks4902marks4902 Member Posts: 133

im new to eve actually only started yesterday but i did play a few years ago and lost my old account it had around 2.45 mil sp so i havent gotten that far. this time i chose to make a caldari i think im going to persue ewar and stealth bombing but atm im looking for a corp and some people to help me out bc i havent really been on in 3 years maybe a little longer my character name ingame is "Civil Slave" so either post here or send me a message ingame or post some recommendations on maybe a better choice for a race i noticed the character creation changed a little

Comments

• marks4902marks4902 Member Posts: 133

also im looking to do a little of pvp and some pve but mostly just train and be taought how to play efficently and appropriately but im looking for a high pop corp

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

EVE University would be my first recommendation, or perhaps Agony Unleashed if you're more into PVP.

Chose whatever race you want, the extra edge you get now from starting out is so small you can overcome it in a day or two of training (esp since you get double SP"s up to 1.5M.

Beside making sure you do the tutorial, recommend you read this guide to get you reaquainted with the EV E universe

eve.battleclinic.com/guide/3510-BattleClinic-s-EVE-New-Player-Guide.html

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon