Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request for MMORPG to stop reviewing SOE games

SOE is like the cancer of the MMO industry, I respectfully request MMORPG to cut all Relations, Support and Advertising, they continue to make the worst games in history and stop supporting them when the games fail within the first week of release, we don't need to be reminded that they are still out there making games and the nightmares i keep getting when im dreaming of SWTOR and an SOE badge pops up, yes it's a bad dream

Comments

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154
    Originally posted by Evolution8

SOE is like the cancer of the MMO industry, I respectfully request MMORPG to cut all Relations, Support and Advertising, they continue to make the worst games in history and stop supporting them when the games fail within the first week of release, we don't need to be reminded that they are still out there making games and the nightmares i keep getting when im dreaming of SWTOR and an SOE badge pops up, yes it's a bad dream

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/2985394#2985394

Just wanted to mention Vanguard on the forums here as SOE has made a huge improvement on the game in the past 6 months, PvP is great, still a few balance issues but allot of fun with the new lvl cap and spell components, new dungeons and content are awesome and the lag hitching problems have been improved allot, this game is amazing, the 14 Day Trial is well worth it and im willing to bet you stick around after playing it, Sartok (PvP Server) is picking up, but we need YOU the MMO community to help rebuild this great game, I promise you will not regret it...Here is a video from Tamere a long time vanguard player and a great movie editor.....Enjoy and hope to see a few new faces.

http://vgplayers.station.sony.com/newsArchive.vm?id=929&section=News

Odd... Why the Sudden Mood swing?

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• Cephus404Cephus404 Member CommonPosts: 3,675

If you don't like it, don't play SoE games, don't think that you can control what other people enjoy or talk about.

Played: UO, EQ, WoW, DDO, SWG, AO, CoH, EvE, TR, AoC, GW, GA, Aion, Allods, lots more
    Relatively Recently (Re)Played: HL2 (all), Halo (PC, all), Batman:AA; AC, ME, BS, DA, FO3, DS, Doom (all), LFD1&2, KOTOR, Portal 1&2, Blink, Elder Scrolls (all), lots more
    Now Playing: None
    Hope: None

• grandpagamergrandpagamer Member Posts: 2,221

How about Turbine? A lot of people say they suck and dont forget Blizzard, I mean everyone knows WOW sucks. Ncsoft anyone? Get a grip OP, I love SOE . So i want nothing but SOE ads on this site. See how it works?

• MurashuMurashu Member UncommonPosts: 1,386

Just wanted to mention Vanguard on the forums here as SOE has made a huge improvement on the game in the past 6 months, PvP is great, still a few balance issues but allot of fun with the new lvl cap and spell components, new dungeons and content are awesome and the lag hitching problems have been improved allot, this game is amazing, the 14 Day Trial is well worth it and im willing to bet you stick around after playing it, Sartok (PvP Server) is picking up, but we need YOU the MMO community to help rebuild this great game, I promise you will not regret it...Here is a video from Tamere a long time vanguard player and a great movie editor.....Enjoy and hope to see a few new faces.

http://vgplayers.station.sony.com/newsArchive.vm?id=929&section=News

That is amazing coming from the same person only a few months apart.

• AganazerAganazer Member Posts: 1,319
    Originally posted by grandpagamer

How about Turbine? A lot of people say they suck and dont forget Blizzard, I mean everyone knows WOW sucks. Ncsoft anyone? Get a grip OP, I love SOE . So i want nothing but SOE ads on this site. See how it works?

Man you're so right. Cryptic sucks too. Roper kicked my dog. And Icarus, their videos offend me. Mythic, just wow, they did what this time? And Failcom, teh suxor. Paragon Studios supports those crappy MTs + sub... ridiculous.

BAN TEHM ALL NAO!

• CaleveiraCaleveira Member Posts: 556

Kind of a dumb request, a reviewer should stay on top of all games, wether you think theyre good or bad. If you want to boycott Sony start a website.

Just to make things clear...
    I speak for myself and no one else, unless i state otherwise mine is just an opinion. A fact is something that can be independently verified, you may challenge such but with proof. You have every right to disagree with me through sound argument, i believe in constructive debate, but baseless aggression will warrant an unkind response.

This discussion has been closed.