Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Agenda: Improve Your Beta Chances

We have a special treat for anyone who really, really wants to get into the Global Agenda Beta. For anyone, whether a new registration or an existing one, we have a special code that you can add to your GA Beta profile. Tomorrow night, Hi-Rez Studios will select 25 people who have this code at random and they'll be shooting guns and flying jet packs in no time.

Instructions from Hi-Rez:

• Go to www.globalagendagame.com
  • Use referral code "CBT1C-MMORPG" (without the quotes) when registering
  • If you've already registered, simply log into "My Account", then go to the Beta Registration tab and update your Referal Code registration"CBT1C-MMORPG"
  • The winners will be selected from the pool of persons that update their registration with the referral code prior to 9:00 PM on Thursday October 1.

If you win, you'll receive an Beta Key from Hi-Rez on Thursday evening.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• Alex24Alex24 Member Posts: 5

Hey Dana, tell those Global Agenda guys to cough up more than 25 codes!  We want a decent chance to get in, not just a tease :)

Alex
    Community Manager for Vector City Racers
    http://www.vectorcityracers.com/

• LameCoreLameCore Member Posts: 6

Worth a shot :-)

• NeckroniteNeckronite Member Posts: 2

It's a gamble.

• inmysightsinmysights Member UncommonPosts: 441

come on, everyone wanta to play this game,  get 225 codes please!!!

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

• aermeusaermeus Member Posts: 12

Actually...25 chances isnt bad considering they are going to chose 25 of those that have the code rather than 25 from the entire pool of beta registrations.  The amount of people that actually imput this code by tomorrow night that frequent MMORPG might be a relatively small pool...im keeping my fingers crossed.

• ZukanZukan Member Posts: 161
    Originally posted by aermeus

Actually...25 chances isnt bad considering they are going to chose 25 of those that have the code rather than 25 from the entire pool of beta registrations.  The amount of people that actually imput this code by tomorrow night that frequent MMORPG might be a relatively small pool...im keeping my fingers crossed.

Yeah I don't think too many people check on the GA news on this website to be honest.

• JhazvhugJhazvhug Member Posts: 37

Woof, a lot of things concerning increased chances of beta applications, perhaps because of the numerous MMOs in development at the moment. Anyways, 6 people already posted, and me... A lot of people probably have seen this and just haven't posted. I think this still will be a small chance of winning for us all. This game seems pretty good though.

• DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

Given the brevity of time, it will not be your worst chance in the world. Had it been a larger, more formal event, we'd have likely given away several hundred over a couple week contest. I assure you, your technical odds of victory in that scenario are likely much lower ;)

That said, a big formal giveaway is definitely in store as soon as Hi-Rez lets us get our hands on some codes! These are just treats in the meantime.

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com
    Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

• bloodjuicebloodjuice Member Posts: 6

regardless, im hoping to get one of those 25!

• HyperTechHyperTech Member Posts: 13

Nice, thanks! Hope I can get in.

• KittyKimJongKittyKimJong Member Posts: 22

Global Agenda... it's a great game

Playing:
    Global Agenda
    Waiting:
    APB

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

Anyone get the email?  Nothing here :(.

nope...nothing yet...notta...zero...zip...zilch..........

• kcc9889kcc9889 Member Posts: 84

Nada, I am still waiting though.

• darkheartsdarkhearts Member UncommonPosts: 159

Wonder if they were already handed out by now. I haven't received anything V_V sad....

• miles78901miles78901 Member Posts: 8

Gah has anyone gotten a key? I signedup like the first 20 minutes and been a member for like 4 months now so im really crossing my fingers =/.

If you didnt get one on the thursday night after 9 pm...then i got bad news for ya.