Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For the love of aion

SinviperSinviper Member Posts: 169

FIX THE DAMN QUES!

I never ever make threads like this, I'm always against people bitching, but now that I'm sooooooooo close to becoming a davae IT'S A FREAKING 45 min wait

They're not even doing anything to make it better!

Originally posted by --Name edited out--

EX-PRO PLAYER IN WOW HERE.THIS GAME IS GOOD! TRUST ME IM USED TO BE THE BEST IN WOW BUT JUST A N00B IN AION. ITS CHALLENGEING , TRY IT!

[Sigh, watch out guys, this dude's pro.]

Comments

• ukiiukii Member Posts: 28

what can they do? they already upgraded the servers...

• HrothmundHrothmund Member Posts: 1,061
    Originally posted by Sinviper

FIX THE DAMN QUES!
    I never ever make threads like this, I'm always against people bitching, but now that I'm sooooooooo close to becoming a davae IT'S A FREAKING 45 min wait

Same as many other MMOs during launch, WoW included. Stop the QQ, grab a meal or something, and then pew pew.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

I think It was sarcasm.

• HrothmundHrothmund Member Posts: 1,061
    Originally posted by bloodaxes

I think It was sarcasm.

Doubt it, nothing ironic about the tone.

• SinviperSinviper Member Posts: 169

No, I was being serious.

So they aren't doing anything about it? :/

EX-PRO PLAYER IN WOW HERE.THIS GAME IS GOOD! TRUST ME IM USED TO BE THE BEST IN WOW BUT JUST A N00B IN AION. ITS CHALLENGEING , TRY IT!

The queues were on 2h 30min now you say 45min did they do anything?

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

I think It was sarcasm.

Your sarcasm detector must be broken. :P

You should look into getting that fixed

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

Originally posted by twiggy550

I think It was sarcasm.

Your sarcasm detector must be broken. :P

You should look into getting that fixed

Ok /new sarcasm detector

Done. :P

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

45 min’s in not that bad at all, it’s gone down allot.. just give it time. (Used to be 2-3 hours)

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• SinviperSinviper Member Posts: 169

and...it's supposed to get better when they are doing nothing about it and more people are coming in.. o.o

• shakermaker0shakermaker0 Member UncommonPosts: 194

I was in a queue that said it would be 53 mins, in the end it took about 15 minutes. To be honest I'd rather have this than have a buggy, glitchy and stuttering launch like almost every other game in the genre. Sure the amount of servers is causing conjestion but hopefully NCSoft are sensible and wont go jumping the gun like Funcom or Mythic did at the launch of their respective titles.

Sure the game has been launched for a while elsewhere but kudos to such a smooth launch, when your on the game I haven't encountered any real problems. Hell it even works on my crappy five year old work laptop.

• smellysockssmellysocks Member Posts: 230

FIX THE DAMN QUES!

Dont be afraid to tell us where the big bad NcSoft employee touched you <

• C0MAC0MA Member Posts: 522

Roll a new server... /QQ over

"Sometimes people say stuff they don''t mean, but more often then that they don''t say things they do mean"

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Originally posted by smellysocks

FIX THE DAMN QUES!

Dont be afraid to tell us where the big bad NcSoft employee touched you <

Don't you have a new comeback by now? Because that one is getting pretty stale :l

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

and...it's supposed to get better when they are doing nothing about it and more people are coming in.. o.o

They have open up two new servers and fixed the player shops already

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    Originally posted by SgtFrog

The player shop "exploit" (so to speak) still amazes me, considering its release in Korea etc.

Originally posted by BizkitNL

The player shop "exploit" (so to speak) still amazes me, considering its release in Korea etc.

I don’t think it was such a big problem there as people where paying by the hour so it would be wasting money

• smellysockssmellysocks Member Posts: 230

I don’t think it was such a big problem there as people where paying by the hour so it would be wasting money

This, since in Korea people have to pay per hour in order to play.

• RavenRaven Member UncommonPosts: 2,005

Exactly no one AFKs on the Korean servers and they dont pay extra on cafes while they are in queue, so its not a problem to them. Its not really an exploit, it seems like there is just too many ppl for the few servers, NC are doing a smart move tho, there will be queues until things settle down maybe towards the end of the first month (or it may not!) by then they will have a more accurate reading of the population so they can then decide accordingly if queues are gone by the end of the first month then there is no need to do anything otherwise open more servers, allow transfers or increase capacity whatever they see fit, playing on empty servers is a big no no on a PVP game tho.

• I was in a queue,

Waited almost an hour, only 112 places to go.

I sneezed and lost my place, had to start all over again.

How unlucky is that???

• DuClaireDuClaire Member Posts: 82

I feel your pain mate.

I've got to wait 1 hour and 52 minutes for a spot on the server hehe.

It makes me laugh you know. The Americans have little to no queues.. and they said "Stop bitching" or QQing lol. Wouldn't be the same if they had queues too =P. In fact, from past experience, Americans are a lot more demanding and impatient when it comes to having to wait to get their gaming fix.. you've always got some guy state-side filing a lawsuit against someone for not being allowed to play when they want (Read: Xbox Live for instance).

Autofire