Requiem: Memento Mori the next update for Requiem without a doubt pulls the greatest change in gameplay I have seen with an mmo. Its a little common with Gravity for them to revamp the system with ROSE Revolution, and Ragnarok Rebirth; however this one is pretty significant and done in 7 months. It was implemented in Korea on July 29th, 2009. The NA release is September 24th, 2009.
These are the exact details of the patch notes.
During the regularly Scheduled Maintenance from 8pm-11:00pm PST, Thursday September 24th, 2009 Requiem:Memento Mori will go live with the following game changes:
- Character Skill, Quest, Tendency, Quick Slot will be reset.
- Every quest variable quests will be reset.
- 25 DNA Points will be provided.
- High Level Job change certificates will be provided to each account through the cash item inventory.
- Also, as an added bonus: Skill Reset Item (3), All 4 kinds New Mount Items (3 days) and a Gift box will be given to every account.
Job Change System Changes:
- Requiem: Bloodymare - Temperion > First Job > Second Job
- Requiem: Memento Mori - Choose the First Job at the beginning > Second Job
- All current Temperion level characters will have their job changed for them
*Turan Temperion → Defender
*Bartuk Temperion → Warrior
*Kruxena Temperion → Rogue
*Xenoa Temperion → Hunter
- General Changes:
- Many level specific skills will have their level requirements changed.
- Level limits that certain skills currently have will be changed.
- NPC providing Skills and DNA will be removed. Skills and DNAs will be provided through the UI directly with no charge.
- There will be no additional DNA point resets except via Cash Shop.
- There will be no more skill mastery system.
- Skill Trees of each class will remain.
- Trap of Stiffness : Will now have the appearance of a Totem.
- Vampiric Touch : Damage and HP absorption will be influenced by characters INT
- Characters can de-level if a character dies and they have little or no EXP.
- If a level 60 character dies and is lowered to level 59 while wearing level 60 equipment, the equipment will not longer work.
- Character Level Cap has been increased to 79
Battle System Changes:
- If a attack is judged as a "MISS", it will deal minimum damage, not 0.
- Character can have up to 15 buffs (positive and negative) and they will stack.
- However buffs on HP, MP recovery, Attack Speed, Moving Speed, Vision wil not be stack.
- When those buffs are performed, the higher level buff will override the lower.
- Minimum limit of Attack Speed is 1sec.
Item System Changes:
- Items will be rebalanced. Some items will have their level limit and stats changed.
- Item will now have fixed stats, not random.
- Items will also receive a magical property depending on their stats.
- Material of equipment will be added. So there will be Plate, Chain, Leather, Cloth equipments.
- Some items will be able to be stacked in piles of 99.
- Reinforcement Item System will change its name to Enchant Item System. (More information to be released before launch)
- Every Xeon about Compounding will be eliminated from drop table, NPC sale list, Quest reward.
- Stats about Resistance, Critical hit, Skill can be enchanted.
- Looks of several equipments will be improved.
- Basic Compression Xeon will now be dropped by hunted monsters: ?Simple Basic Compression Xeon : Monster LV 5~49, Reduction success100%,
*Chance to obtain: Simple Basic Xeon 1~900 when success
*Supernus Basic Compression Xeon : Monster LV 50~59, Reduction success 90%,
*Chance to obtain: Supernus Basic Xeon 1~700 when success
*Eximius Basic Compression Xeon : Monster LV 60~69, Reduction success 70%,
*Chance to obtain: Eximius Basic Xeon 1~500 when success?Rare Basic Compression Xeon : Monster LV 70~79, Reduction success 50%,
*Chance to obtain: Rare Basic Xeon 1~300 when success?Carus Basic Compression Xeon : Monster LV 80~, Reduction success 30%,
*Chance to obtain:Carus Basic Xeon 1~100 when success
Maps and Monster Changes:
- Numaren Island monsters will now be: LV 72~80.
- So every character left in Numaren area will transfer to Trifri Village at South Hammerine Woods at launch.
And Return Assistant NPC at Trifri Village will helps you to move other area where you wish to move.
- Some Monsters around Trifri Village at South Hammerine Woods will now be: LV 49 ~ 54.
- Monsters effected: Small Cannibal Hound, Machine soldier, Taming Longicorn Pig, Forest Wild Boar, Hamerinas Scouter
- Monsters in Ruins of Lament dungeon: LV 35 ~ 40
- Relocation of Secret Lab.: Ancient Temple -> [Airplane Crashed Area] at Trifri Village.
- Monster Level changes at Secret Lab.: LV 56 ~ 61
- Every [Instant Dungeon] at Crescent Island and Turba Island will no longer function.
* Crescent Island: Abandoned Mine, Fridha Mine, Chaste Sanctum
* Turba Island : Prison Workshop, Chaste Sanctum
- However, Crescent Dead Pit in Crescent Island and Prison Mine at Turba Island will be used for non-instanced Dungeons for hunting monsters.
- Relocated Chaste Sanctum -> Jacob Shrine in Numaren, and higher level monsters will be added.
- Raid Boss Monsters will also be balanced for higher levels.
*RuinHorn LV 60 → 77 (LV 67 Item drop)
*Biskra LV 65 → 78 (LV 68 Item drop)
*Doom Cheras LV 72 → 81 (LV 70 Item drop)
*Werinuman LV 72 → 83 (LV 71 Item drop)
- 3 additional raid monsters will be added: Tyrant, Robo Guard, and Plugger
- Tyrant, Robo Guard, and Plugger will not appears at every Treasure Dungeons.
- Monster Level and drop item changes in Treasure Dungeons:
* Treasure Manager LV 50
* Treasure Guard LV 45
* South Hammerine Woods
* Treasure Manager LV 70
* Treasure Guard LV 65
* North Hammerine Woods
* Treasure Manager LV 80
* Treasure Guard LV 75
- Exclusive Premium Only Content:
*Premium Dungeon 1 (Lv50)
*Premium Dungeon 2 (Lv70)
*Premium Dungeon 3 (Lv80)
- Access to Premium Only Dungeons
*Gate at Trifri Village will takes you to Premium Dungeon 1.
*Gate at Plancy Village will takes you to Premium Dungeon 2.
*Gate at Alban Village will takes you to Premium Dungeon 3.
- New monsters will be added to Northwest of Numaren:
*LVL 75 Bieta
*LVL 77 Meyen
*LVL 79 Arm-eyed Jester
- New SvS Battlemap "Paths of the Norns "
*There are 3 starting points and narrow paths.
*It is different then the other map SvS, it doesn't have wide open battlefield, only one-way bended road.
*You need to use every part of map strategically to defeat the opponents.
New Game Systems:
- Pet System added
- 3 New Pets will be added:
*Pet has 3 stages of appearance, and it will grow from LV 1 to LV 3.
*Your Pet will pick up the item you acquired from monster hunting.
*LVL 1 Pet will have one passive skill, and it will have maximum 3 passive skills by leveling up.
*Automatic/Manual item pick up will be set by the Pet option.
- Personal Vending System will be added:
*Use the Open Personal Vendor Action Icon or '/shop' command to activate
*Use the Close Personal Vendor Action Icon or '/sellcancel' command to deactivate
*Personal Vending condition, you can't do anything but chat
*So, you may get attacked from someone or a monster. Be careful where you set up.
- Vender Searching Guide NPC will be near the Bank NPC in Every Village.
- NPC Search System will be added.
*Press M key to open local map, and put NPC's name on the search window.
- Quest Guide System will be added.
- Show the target monster or NPC of the quest.
- Theme Battlefield System will be added.
- Theme Battlefield(Strongest) is "Strongest Item Battle"
- Equipments can be rented from Theme Battlefield(Strongest) Merchant and use in the battlefield. ( 2hours limit.)
- Theme Battlefield Reward Items will be added.
- Accessorys increasing property resistance, headgear increasing attack power, headgear increasing property resistance
- Battlefield times:
*Monday 12:00 : Theme Battlefield(Alliance), Zeledon Hydro Station
*Monday 17:00 : Theme Battlefield(Alliance), Doomed Orchard
*Monday 23:00 : Theme Battlefield(Strongest), Zeledon Hydro Station(Temporary)
*Tuesday 12:00 : Theme Battlefield(Alliance), Doomed Orchard
*Tuesday 17:00 : Theme Battlefield(Alliance), Zeledon Hydro Station
*Tuesday 23:00 : Theme Battlefield(Strongest), Zeledon Hydro Station(Temporary)
*Wednesday 12:00 : Theme Battlefield(Alliance), Zeledon Hydro Station
*Wednesday 17:00 : Theme Battlefield(Alliance), Doomed Orchard
*Wednesday 23:00 : Theme Battlefield(Strongest), Zeledon Hydro Station(Temporary)
*Thursday 12:00 : Theme Battlefield(Alliance), Doomed Orchard
*Thursday 17:00 : Theme Battlefield(Alliance), Zeledon Hydro Station
*Thursday 23:00 : Theme Battlefield(Strongest), Zeledon Hydro Station(Temporary)
*Friday 12:00 : Theme Battlefield(Alliance), Zeledon Hydro Station
*Friday 17:00 : Theme Battlefield(Alliance), Doomed Orchard
*Friday 23:00 : Theme Battlefield(Strongest), Zeledon Hydro Station(Temporary)
*Saturday 12:00 : Theme Battlefield(Strongest), Doomed Orchard
*Saturday 17:00 : Theme Battlefield(Strongest), Zeledon Hydro Station
*Saturday 23:00 : Theme Battlefield(Strongest), Zeledon Hydro Station(Temporary)
*Sunday 12:00 : Theme Battlefield(Strongest), Zeledon Hydro Station(Temporary)
*Sunday 17:00 : Theme Battlefield(Strongest), Zeledon Hydro Station(Temporary)
*Sunday 23:00 : Theme Battlefield(Strongest), Zeledon Hydro Station(Temporary)
Game System Changes:
- Maximum party members will be 5.
- Maximum Alliance members will be 15.
- Change of maximum available Alliance Party.
*Previous : Alliance(24) + Alliance(24) + Alliance(24) = 72 ppl
*Change : Alliance(15) + Alliance(15) + Alliance(15) = 45 ppl
- UI will be improved.
- Possession Beast Menu will be unavailable for renewal.
- Quest System will be improved.
- Scroll Quests will give more Lant than Normal Quests.
- Normal Quests will give more EXP than Scroll Quests.
- Gray colored items' drop rate will be doubled.
- Dungeon monsters will drop skill enchant items.
- Level 1 character can join in the Field of Contention and Ion Mine.
- Chatting System will be improved.
*Each chatting msg can have own color.
*Chatting Room can be opened. (5 people max.)
Cash Item Changes:
- 3 New Pets will be added. (Cinco, Brain Death, Hatchling)
- Pet NameChange Item added.
- Pet Extension Item will be added.
- 4 new Mounts will be added. (only one will be availible at launch via cash shop, others coming soon.)
- Rosso, Jumping Croak, Salamander, Blue Enma (Same speed with the Von Dutch Rex)
- Possession Beast Vitality Recovery Items will be removed.
- DNA Free Coupon can be sold to NPC. (1,500,000 Lant)