Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What about Europeans and payment?

impiroimpiro Member Posts: 204

I do not have a creditcard neither do i know any1 who has a creditcard. Do i need a CC to activate my 30 free days?

Reasons for me being worried is that it seems you either need a CC card or Time card to activate your free 30 days and headstart ends in aprox 8 hours....

Another problem, ncsoft timecards.....they dont seem to be available in any of my local shops and so far i could only find them on American E-stores, and you have to pay for them by CC >.>.

Does this simply mean that Europeans without a CC can not play the game, yet? Kinda funny since most Europeans do not have a CC.

Comments

• xersentxersent Member Posts: 613

Yes i belive you will need a CC or a Debit Card

• apollo99apollo99 Member Posts: 55

I've heard that there is a Paypal option. Is this true? And would I be able to activate my account if I used Paypal?

• ukiiukii Member Posts: 28

could anyone that actually bought it tell us?

• Zandora2018Zandora2018 Member Posts: 240

I have the game and used a 60 day game card works just fine. And yes you can use pay=pal if you have it set up. You DO NOT neeed a CC to play the game. Pay-pal or a game card work just fine. On my account even says active til Dec. 22 so 30 free days + 60 paid in 90 days. Hence the Dec. 22.

Played Aoc/DDO/FFXI/WAR / LoTRo / CO / Aion
    Playing Rift

Waiting for FFXIV to be the game it should. so sad =(

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144

Correct their is a Pay-Pal option too.

• ukiiukii Member Posts: 28

Can i buy the CE of the game and play it using the 30 days free without paying?

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144

Yes but you still have to put info for a CC or paypal.

• impiroimpiro Member Posts: 204

Can i use a digital CC?