Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Its the: You know your an Aion fanboy/fangirl when... *thread*

RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

Hey Everyone,

As in my last thread, this is just for fun to laugh at ourselves for past discussions or posts. In the end we are all gamers and should come together in hopes that one day we will get a truely revolutionary MMORPG.

1) You say leveling 1 - 10 really isnt that bad

2) You say you cant judge Aion until level "25"

3) You feel the need to dis-credit anyone that doesnt like Aion, just because

4) You pre-order for your entire family, even though 90% of them think NCsoft is a subsidiary of Microsoft

5) You make a "You know your an Aion Troll when... thread"

6) You think Aion will kill WOW

7) You think Aion has little to no problems

8) You say the game is not linear

9) You think only 1 starting location per race is "not a bad thing" or "ok"

10) You feel that Aion's gameplay is revolutionary

11) You feel that flying is the best thing ever introduced to MMORPG's

12) You feel that you don't need mounts

13) You think that Aion has the best community

14) You think WOW players have a low IQ

15) You think WOW is full of kids, yet just got done purchasing a copy for your son

16) You get defensive when someone says the game is "ok"

17) You bought two copies to power level yourself

P.S."Every Male gamer at some point has been humiliated by a female gamer, this is truth. "

Comments

• twiggy550twiggy550 Member UncommonPosts: 492

18) You make "You know you're an Aion fanboy when..." threads.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

• blueelfblueelf Member Posts: 208

umm what about fangirls? sexest troll!

playing:Aion, shot online.
    waiting for: Terra
    Used to play:wow,EQ,EQ2,Rf Online, lineage II,Raganoke online.
    Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

• RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by blueelf

I would like to take this time, to give  a formal apology to Blueelf and all the other wondeful females of the gaming world.

Originally posted by Wakygreek

I would like to take this time, to give  a formal apology to Blueelf and all the other wondeful females of the gaming world.

thank you hun much better!

Final Fantasy 7

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666

Hey Everyone,

As in my last thread, this is just for fun to laugh at ourselves for past discussions or posts. In the end we are all gamers and should come together in hopes that one day we will get a truely revolutionary MMORPG.

1) You say leveling 1 - 10 really isnt that bad You can't judge  a game from lvl 1 - 10 since its too early so no.

2) You say you cant judge Aion until level "25" Well, i think at lvl 25, you can start to judge it since it half of the game, but no one should take a final decision at that stage

3) You feel the need to dis-credit anyone that doesnt like Aion, just because They hate only because its a korean mmorpg and most of them see as an NC-soft mmo. So basically, some that hate NC-soft game might say that aion is bad.

4) You pre-order for your entire family, even though 90% of them think NCsoft is a subsidiary of Microsoft ...

5) You make a "You know your an Aion Troll when... thread" ...

6) You think Aion will kill WOW Hell yeah wow sux

7) You think Aion has little to no problems The game just started so it may have a lot of problem.

8) You say the game is not linear My english is bad so i dont know what linear mean

9) You think only 1 starting location per race is "not a bad thing" or "ok" Not a bad thing at all

10) You feel that Aion's gameplay is revolutionary Flying yes, other no since its a gameplay that we reconize from many other mmorpg.

11) You feel that flying is the best thing ever introduced to MMORPG's Yes because its the focus of the game. Flying is not introduced to say fuck the world like in wow. When flying was introduced in wow you could skip the whole world so easy and get to the place you wanted way too fast. One of the mian reason why i left wow.

12) You feel that you don't need mounts Hell no, flying is fast enough

13) You think that Aion has the best community I dont care about the communoty, i only see my self owning the server with my guild mates.

14) You think WOW players have a low IQ IQ???

15) You think WOW is full of kids, yet just got done purchasing a copy for your son Aion will get full of kids too, but i hope the kids wont change the mind of the devs to make the game to suck even more. Wow devs only think about the kids and thats why its a bad game now.

16) You get defensive when someone says the game is "ok" No

17) You bought two copies to power level yourself thats just retarded unless you have a brother or something.

Read in red.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

Originally posted by Realbigdeal

Hey Everyone,

1) You say leveling 1 - 10 really isnt that bad You can't judge  a game from lvl 1 - 10 since its too early so no.
    2) You say you cant judge Aion until level "25" Well, i think at lvl 25, you can start to judge it since it half of the game, but no one should take a final decision at that stage
    3) You feel the need to dis-credit anyone that doesnt like Aion, just because They hate only because its a korean mmorpg and most of them see as an NC-soft mmo. So basically, some that hate NC-soft game might say that aion is bad.
    4) You pre-order for your entire family, even though 90% of them think NCsoft is a subsidiary of Microsoft ...
    7) You think Aion has little to no problems The game just started so it may have a lot of problem.
    8) You say the game is not linear My english is bad so i dont know what linear mean
    9) You think only 1 starting location per race is "not a bad thing" or "ok" Not a bad think at all
    10) You feel that Aion's gameplay is revolutionary Flying yes, other no since its a gameplay that we reconize from many other mmorpg.
    11) You feel that flying is the best thing ever introduced to MMORPG's Yes because its the focus of the game. Flying is not introduced to say fuck the world like in wow. When flying was introduced in wow you could skip the whole world so easy and get to the place you wanted way too fast. One of the mian reason why i left wow.
    13) You think that Aion has the best community I dont care about the communoty, i only see my self owning the server with my guild mates.
    15) You think WOW is full of kids, yet just got done purchasing a copy for your son Aion will get full of kids too, but i hope the kids wont change the mind of the devs to make the game to suck even more. Wow devs only think about the kids and thats why its a bad game now.
    17) You bought two copies to power level yourself thats just retarded unless you have a brother or something.

Read in red.

Wat.

"IRL is a pretty upstanding MMO with thousands of classes, a lot of PvP and even some pretty unique emotes and titles you can acquire. Explore that world first, then we'll talk about this virtual one."

Hey Everyone,

9) You think only 1 starting location per race is "not a bad thing" or "ok" Not a bad think at all

Read in red.

18) your Aion fanboi/gurl if you take this guy too seriously

Final Fantasy 7

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

@realbigdeal

The OP is going to play aion this is just to pass time till aion is open I guess.

I already did 18. :(

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666

Hey Everyone,

Read in red.

Well, i never consider myself as a fan and never will. Its not because i like game that it make me automatically a fan. Well, i can consider myself as a gaming fan only since i play many games. Well, today, i play only multiplayer competitive game including streetfighter 4. I also play games with my friends each weekends.

By reading, you can guess what kind of fan/... i am.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• Markn12Markn12 Member Posts: 222

Just so some know the OP is not a troll he created 2 threads one for fanboys and one for trolls.   

He is just bored and waiting for headstart :)

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

P.S."Every Male gamer at some point has been humiliated by a female gamer, this is truth. "

What does that have to do with anything? Don't try for brownie points.  They're still going to laugh at you.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

Originally posted by twiggy550

I already did 18. :(

opps sorry 19!! 19) your Aion fanboi/gurl if you take this guy too seriously

Final Fantasy 7

Originally posted by Wickedjelly

What does that have to do with anything? Don't try for brownie points.  They're still going to laugh at you.

Well it really doesnt have anything to do with anything. I cant prove it at all either, however if you think about it...its probably true lol. Id rather be at the right hand of the devil then in her path as it were

Originally posted by Markn12

Just so some know the OP is not a troll he created 2 threads one for fanboys and one for trolls.   

He is just bored and waiting for headstart :)

This.

I am posting these threads purely for fun guys and girls. We have to take a step back and laugh at ourselves sometimes. If you take life too seriously you will never get out alive.

Im not a Aion fanboy or a troll, however I have easily acted like a fanboy and a troll in the past for other games. Can anyone else admit they aren't perfect?