It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. Out of combat regen works while in a team... (like it wasnt reported enough in beta, in PvP, i never join a team for this reason alone)
2. Cryptic decides to make all builds and travel powers viable. (we all know the MMO genre breeds min/maxers, but this games balance is way way way out of whack, especially when they nerf things that really arent that big of a problem, but leave shit like ice perma snare)
3. When this game supports themed character creation. (yea, make that acrobatics, pistol/sword guy and cringe when he blows due poorly developed melee mechanics)
4. When melee has a solid place in this game...
5. When you can actually see your Weapon/s during character creation. (at this moment, you have to pay to check out each and every weapon, simply to see if it fits your characters theme, then blindly choose colors for them, Its not like this wasnt reported in beta)
6. When you can skip the intro and start at level 5. (lets face it, its more fun making alts and testing out powers than actually playing the game)
If your not going to resub, whats holding you back? (lets not start a flame war, I simply listed reasons that are keeping me from resubbing)