Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, I need a casual game to get into...

Well, I just can't do it any more...

After 3 years of WoW  and a few other games, I have to just say no. I don't have the time to spend grinding to play with my buddies... I know, I know ..yes, I can play WoW casuallly, but we all know that just does not happen. I'd like some I can hit a coupel of times a week when the mood hit and have a good time ...

So, I am looking for a casual fantasy or sci-fi game I can get into. I would *Like*

-Some crafting

-Quests and leveling

-PvP

-Free would be Great  :)

and really, just a solid Game.

I have played:

UO

DoAC

Everquest

Eve

WoW

AoC

AC

Shadowbane

Runequest

Star Wars

Warhammer

Thoughts?

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

entropia universe maybe 

all revamped since last month brand new graphic engine 

hell i would play it but for 1 reason i havent figured out yet i seem to do something wrong

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Not an mmorpg, but i would recommend guildwars

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• RaikusxoxRaikusxox Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by SgtFrog

Not an mmorpg, but i would recommend guildwars

This. It doesn't have real crafting, but the combat is fast paced and fun. Lots of quests, and best of all you pay $20 for the original and no monthly fees.

• grandpagamergrandpagamer Member Posts: 2,221

I didnt see LOTRO on your list. Its a good game and as for casual, there are people who have played for over a year and still not at level cap. Its more about exploration and storyline. No rush to level in it unless you want to.

• DargokDargok Member Posts: 14
    Originally posted by Deathren

I know, I know ..yes, I can play WoW casuallly, but we all know that just does not happen.

I dont know what WoW you're playing but even the "hardcore" are pretty much just casual players in denial.

All your MMOs are belong to me.

• RaikusxoxRaikusxox Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by Dargok

Originally posted by Deathren

I know, I know ..yes, I can play WoW casuallly, but we all know that just does not happen.

I dont know what WoW you're playing but even the "hardcore" are pretty much just casual players in denial.

He probably means that people get addicted and can't play no less than 5 hours a day >.>

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Aion in my opinion is quite casual friendly, rather fun aswell. Besides that only other other game i would personally recommend would be guild wars.