Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion Launch Error Thread

Comments

• linrenlinren Member Posts: 578

I am starting to think I should sum up all the steps to solve these issue, and why some issues are user side completely.

Already posted the same solutions several times the last 6 hours, and getting tired of answer the same question, so read up on it people, it is all there. With in that few threads that is related to the launcher error, and some steps to solve it.

Please note:  If you try to play Aion, you can't, OBT does not start for another 23 hours.

• SighcosisSighcosis Member Posts: 7

I have installed.  and when i try to run it keeps opening a Game Guard web Page talking about some error.  The client then takes some time but it then loads .. 

Is there a problem with game guard.  never heard of this attached to any games I have played in the past and not sure I really want "extra" 3rd party software .. 

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581

For Gameguard error 114:

Running on vista,  what i do is disable window defender  and turn user accounts control off (control panel > user account) ...

My windows firewall and Norton firewall is still ON, without problem.

Only problem now for me is the high latency. Getting 3124ms, and my fps is 22.... hmm....

RIP Orc Choppa

• xersentxersent Member Posts: 613

GameGuard Error 320

I Had this for a long time , i fixed it by doing the following :

* Load up NCsoft Launcher

* Right Click on Aion

* Click >> Repair (Consistency Check)

Let it finish and your Aion and GameGuard should work fine.

• MoronsMorons Member CommonPosts: 47

I Only receive one error, and so does my RL friends playing with me.  Im on Win 7 and they on Vista

"Cannot connect to Authorization server"

I could conncet once, loged out to answer an phone call and never could log back in - that show me that my PC is not broken, or is it.

Vidi, vici, veni (pronounced ['wi?di? 'wi?ki? 'we?ni?])
    I Saw, I Conquered, I Came

• lanceramlanceram Member Posts: 3

Yeah looks like the login servers are down.

• naraku209naraku209 Member Posts: 226

they have the servers down for maitnence

• lanceramlanceram Member Posts: 3

Did they mention how long? They need to give updates like that in the launcher. I went to eat lunch and can't log in, the forums are running like crap I am going to guess because the other servers are down so everyone is flooding them.

The basics of ignorant Faultfinding are to create a platform to work from, and then you apply one guess (lol) after another till you hit the jackpot. Make sure to only change one thing at a time unless you understand iteration theory

OR

Know what is going one and make educated tests to zoom into the problem. To make this “education” part you need to have some diagnostics. So in my mind the main screen should have showed server status - especially the login servers as well as connectivity information, along with update status.

The reason is to stop the flood of erroneous support calls and overflow of misinformation that snowballs the programmers chances of fixing anything. I believe NCSoft is currently overwhelmed with misinformation because they do not supply their "Open-Tester" with the information to make them part of the test team

• PsythosPsythos Member UncommonPosts: 124

Ive been all over the place trying to figure out a way to get into the game without getting gameguard error 114. Its been 5 hours or so now and my situation is still the same. Im pretty close to just taking it off of my pc.

I played it for a few hours when i first downloaded it yesterday and had a great time, if i had not played it i would have just removed it and went on.

• deathnerdeathner Member Posts: 36

so my Aion was working properly before the shutdown On sunday, my Game Guard keeps saying there is an error and will close the program so it does how do i fix this issue?

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581
    Originally posted by deathner

so my Aion was working properly before the shutdown On sunday, my Game Guard keeps saying there is an error and will close the program so it does how do i fix this issue?

What i do is note down the GG error number and google it. Or you can refer to Aion source suggest by Sovrath at:

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/aion-discussion/46929-fix-game-guard-problem.html#post1114011

RIP Orc Choppa

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

Day 2 of open beta and the game still closes after 5-10 minutes due to Gameguard false alarm (claiming an "illegal program" running). Lets hope the issue gets resolved before launch. For the record, I had no issues during the first two CBs I participated.

• shadout00shadout00 Member Posts: 253

I also get the cannot connect message and it is Tuesday. The servers are up and many of my friends are playing.

I am capable of connecting via Gamepath (an outside program) but since I don't have a real membership, I get disconnected after just 1 hour.

Did anybody find a way to fix the connection issue?

My issue mentioned above was fixed today without me doing anything special.

This is a very quiet day as far as Gameguard problems and lag issues. My own GG problem was resolved on its own (so I assume it was on NCsoft/GG side) and didn't have any lag to begin with. Does this mean that the game runs smoothly for those that play today?

• shadout00shadout00 Member Posts: 253
    Originally posted by Xasapis

This is a very quiet day as far as Gameguard problems and lag issues. My own GG problem was resolved on its own (so I assume it was on NCsoft/GG side) and didn't have any lag to begin with. Does this mean that the game runs smoothly for those that play today?

I wish. I still cannot login without getting the cannot connect to server error.

• gurthgorgurthgor Member Posts: 279

I receive the "cannot connect to the authorization server". Anyone knows how to solve it ?

Blade with whom i have lived, blade with whom I now die. Serve right and justice one last time. Seek one last heart of evil. Still one last life of pain. Cut well old friend. Then farewell!

• SentimeSentime Member UncommonPosts: 270
    Originally posted by gurthgor

I receive the "cannot connect to the authorization server". Anyone knows how to solve it ?

Same deal with me this afternoon.

Guess the server is down.

• MischuMischu Member CommonPosts: 1

Friday&Saturday i got Cannot connect to the authenticate server

tried del xml ofr gameguard new patch

tried advanced command line  with 3 postet ips and cc:1 and cc:2 nothuing worked

Today with new 61x.xxmb patch i hoped its be fixed

nothing failed to initialize teh game

changed language to english that works but

same error  CANNOT CONNECT TO AUTHENTICATE SERVER

3 trimes tried to repair  sometimes failed to repair

1st installation from gamershell mirror

and now teh second from NC site with installer

this game wont run on my pc

vista basic

gdata total care 09 disabled and enabled nothing

router set to uPnP dont works

i give up

or have anyone a good idea ?

Well the cc:1 worked for me until the patch - then it just worked.

:)

• AtlasprimeAtlasprime Member Posts: 61

Error 1024, Failed to initialize the game. Lang settings are configured to Enlgish with the other langs unchecked. What do I do next?

• smellysockssmellysocks Member Posts: 230
    Originally posted by Atlasprime

Error 1024, Failed to initialize the game. Lang settings are configured to Enlgish with the other langs unchecked. What do I do next?

Error #1024

This has been resolved. Patch the Launcher (full restart) and patch the Aion client.

• ArclyteArclyte Member Posts: 2

I bought the game 19 hours ago, and I haven't been able to play at all.  Repairing doesn't work.  I can log in, make characters, and log into the game world on those characters.  Every time I try to move anywhere, I fall through the world, it also shows everyone else falling through the floor, and then being raised back up to the floor, and falling again when they move, but they don't die every time from it like I do.  I have no idea how to fix this, and I can't seem to find anyone else having the same problem.  Any ideas?

• pussaykatpussaykat Member Posts: 791

I thought this was a "launching Aion" thread not an "Aion's launch thread".

Anyway for the help that i'll get. I downloaded the game from fileplanet. Korean client. I did some reading on Aion's forums, turns out the only way to fix it is to reinstall the game via launcher while setting the language you want first.

It was set to french and it installed korean and i wanted english.

-Would you like cheddar or swiss cheese?
    -Yes.