Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ROBOTS in GW2

danix55danix55 Member Posts: 1

For u guys who think fireguns shouldn't exist on a fantasy game... 

This is a real machine, not like asura's magic golems we already knew. Taken from the trailer ;)

Comments

• erandurerandur Member Posts: 727

Not the asuran golems, but it is asuran technology. And the charr made the firearms, even a flamethrower.

You know it, the best way to realize your dreams is waking up and start moving, never lose hope and always keep up.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

People need to realize that the game is taking place 250 years after the events from the last game. Technology is advancing like it should.

• erandurerandur Member Posts: 727
    Originally posted by SaintViktor

People need to realize that the game is taking place 250 years after the events from the last game. Technology is advancing like it should.

Seeing a charr with a gun was surprising though. :)

You know it, the best way to realize your dreams is waking up and start moving, never lose hope and always keep up.

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

so.. whats the point of this tread?

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    Originally posted by erandur

Yes, suprising in a good way! :)

•  There is already robots in GW1, so what ur point?

/delete_thread

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428
    Originally posted by noturpal

There is already robots in GW1, so what ur point?

/delete_thread

These robots are cooler

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• Originally posted by Man1ac

Originally posted by noturpal

There is already robots in GW1, so what ur point?

/delete_thread

These robots are cooler

sorry for the misunderstanding, i will slink away slowly

• demolishIXdemolishIX Member Posts: 632

That looks like a Warhammer 40k Titan :)

• BlahTeebBlahTeeb Member UncommonPosts: 624

We need robots, they are are a good addition. The more variety, the better. As long as they stick within the realm of the game.

• Leg3nd4ry1Leg3nd4ry1 Member Posts: 39

umm robots? what do you mean we need robots? are you saying you want scifi laser blasting machines in GW2? i disagree with that completely. The magic powered golems are close enough to robots that it should suit your purpose but anything more than that would be kind of ruin the context of the game for me...

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by erandur

Mmmm charr /w flamethrowers... Think I know what I will roll already :)

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• LustsLusts Member RarePosts: 205

I will just say this because I think this pretty much applies to Guild Wars.

Guild Wars (2) is just like the internet. Just shut up and everything will turn out dandy.

Guild Wars is an exceptional game in my Opinion and I've been playing it for 4 years now. I have high hopes for Guild Wars 2, specially with it's raised level cap, World vs World (Casual) PvP, and Race Selection coming to the series.

So basically as I said. Just sit down, hush up and watch what may happen. You might be in for a good treat.