Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who wants to be one of the first Guilds?

PokemonTrainerRedPokemonTrainerRed Member UncommonPosts: 375

I was thinking about it, and some of the best Guilds have been around since the dawn of time.

Who would be interested in making a UK and US Guild, operating together with it's core members originally coming from here, MMORPG.com? Teamwork works great when entering the unknown, and it doesn't get more unknown then a completely new game! 

Comments

• RaekonRaekon Member UncommonPosts: 531

I'm in GW since the first world preview back in 2004 and even I'm playing only occassionaly in the meantime, I'm still there. :)

Our Guild and Alliance is still together and when GW2 will come out we will surely move over together aswell!

I also have many players from other games that are waiting for GW2 to come out so they can move there so we will definately be a big and great bunch of experienced players from all over the world. :)

• PokemonTrainerRedPokemonTrainerRed Member UncommonPosts: 375

Sounds awesome. Same here about being in Guild Wars for way too long as well, lol

Good times, eh?

• Alchem1stAlchem1st Member UncommonPosts: 16

90% of the guilds from GW1 will go to GW2, you are 100% not the first, and will have the least amount of chemistry due to the fact that the rest of the guilds would have played together in GW1.

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

been thinking abt the guild system for GW2
    will it still be limited of 100 members?
    will there still be an alliance?
    i have a feeling that guild membership wont be automatically ported from GW1 to GW2
    but i wanna be part of the 1st PNOY guild
    god knows there are way too many PNOY guilds out there

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max

• PokemonTrainerRedPokemonTrainerRed Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Originally posted by illyana

been thinking abt the guild system for GW2

will it still be limited of 100 members?

will there still be an alliance?

I wonder about that too, it will definitely be in there.

I imagine it will be simliar to Guild Wars 1 with instanced Guild Halls.

I'm looking forward to those actually.

I think a new thread is coming along!