Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 art

natuxatunatuxatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

Check out some of the amazing art of Guild Wars 2.

Charrzooka

Amazing looking city

Charr Flameflower

Comments

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Yeah, it looks great. But even the original GW had amazing art :)

The only odd thing is that the female armours are kind of worthless. I hope they at least add some that looks a bit more realistic.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Loke666
    Yeah, it looks great. But even the original GW had amazing art :)
    The only odd thing is that the female armours are kind of worthless. I hope they at least add some that looks a bit more realistic.

I hope they keep the most unrealistic ones too. Nothing quite as amazing has having almost no armor at all, all dyed pink (obviously) and a huge fucking axe. I'd much rather use something along the lines of current Elite Gladiator than Primeval, but that's just me. I personally would like to see that they keep both, to satisfy those who want realism and those who want amazingly looking characters...

• LeononaLeonona Member UncommonPosts: 225

can't wait to see that iceberg ingame

• TetsunamiTetsunami Member Posts: 20

All of the art and in game footage thus far suggest that the world we will delve into is going to be something far more epic than most are going to be ready for, especially now that we have a z-axis lol.

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

Dual Wielding Shadow Knight and Paladin. the 2 Heavy Armored Classes

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

Anet has the best concept artists in the business, great stuff.

• EthianEthian Member Posts: 1,216
    Originally posted by Tetsunami

All of the art and in game footage thus far suggest that the world we will delve into is going to be something far more epic than most are going to be ready for, especially now that we have a z-axis lol.

Couldnt agree more. I think GW2 is going to hit the mmo world by storm but I could be wrong of course LOL. I'd bet alot of people who turned a cheek to the orginal are going to try this game, simply because its very unique. If most gamers are like me, their growing bored of the generic mmorpgs out these days. Guild Wars is nothing like any of them.

"I play Tera for the gameplay"

Wow nobody has notice that

the Shadow Knight is Dual Wielding.  (haha @ ANet)

May be pointing out that Skills and Classes wont be Weapon Based like before.

Well Anet did say they didnt want Classes to be Armored based, so maybe that included weapons (haha back at me)  :^(

hehe

DAM LOOK AT THIS BAD*** SHADOW KNIGHT

looks like he bout to take on the Dragon himself (well along with his sidekick aswell of corse)

What the??? Dwarf?? Undead Dwarf??? And Dragonoids?  NOTICE THE 2HANDER SWORD BABY!!! LOOKS LIKE ASHBRINGER A BITUndead Dwarf?

1 HANDER MACES BABY!!!!

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS NORN's 2HANDER SWORD

• EbenEben Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 522
    Originally posted by tro44_1

What the??? Dwarf?? Undead Dwarf??? And Dragonoids?  NOTICE THE 2HANDER SWORD BABY!!! LOOKS LIKE ASHBRINGER A BITUndead Dwarf?

I can't figure out if you're trying to be clever, and failing, or just borderline-retarded. 

Quit with the WoW references, because it's dumb. 

Back on topic, this art is incredible.  I can't wait to see how this all translates in-game. 

Katsma is Lithuanian for 'he who drinks used douche fluid'.

More 2Hander Sword magic

GOLEM MASTER's PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charr or Dragonoid? Notice the Tiger Stripes.

WOOT 

MORE SHADOW KNIGHT MAGIC

DAM IAM PLAYING THIS CLASS WHEN GW2 COME OUT!!! DAM HE BOUT TO SOLO THAT THING!!! (/EVIL LAUGH)