Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are your 1st and 2nd choice of games for 2005 (WISH better be one of em) :)

DynexDynex Member Posts: 4
See topic

Comments

• ArgentroseArgentrose Member Posts: 10

*chuckles*  I guess I'd have to say...WISH is one of them.  But I'm really not looking foward to any other MMORPG's at this point and time, and Elder Scrolls IV Obliviion is about the only other game that has really caught my attention apart from that.

*shrugs*  I guess I'm just getting tired of the same-old same-old of most of the other games.

-- Jenni --

Wish Warcry

• NattydreadNattydread Member Posts: 87

Wish of course, Vanguard (is that 05?) I too watch Mourning with interest, been there too long not to have interest I guess....

Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup,
    You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle,
    You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
    Now water can flow or it can crash!
    Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup,
    You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle,
    You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
    Now water can flow or it can crash!
    Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

• VindicothVindicoth Member Posts: 273

I believe Vanguard is 2006.
    I'm not looking forward to any game in 2005. World of Warcraft is my game for 2005, and hopefully 2006, and 2007, and 2008.

• NMT_UKNMT_UK Member Posts: 8
    Definitely WISH, was gonna play WoW before I discovered WISH though.  Now I'm just gonna play WISH all the time cause I think WISH is gonna be much more immersive than any of the other games coming out.  By the way, did I mention WISH.

• -Inferno--Inferno- Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 325

Just Wish and as Argentrose said, Elderscrolls IV as single-player game.

"Fire is never a gentle master..."

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Dark and Light!

• ZippyZippy Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,412
    Dark and Light and Mourning as they are the most likely of the major games to be released in 2005.  I don't see anyway Wish will be out in 2005.    I would say the same about Mourning to but they are pushing a Febuary  release date.  I don't see any other major games being released next year.  D and D and Meo are far far off.  Vanguard is years away.  Darkfall is ready to fold.  What else am I missing?

• DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

I am certain we'll be out in 2005.

Dana Massey
    Wish, World Designer
    http://www.wishgame.com/

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com
    Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

wish

fallen earth

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • z.002z.002 Member Posts: 4

good game!

• dizirgeedizirgee Member UncommonPosts: 156

Well from mmorpgs:
    WISH, DnL and maybe Mourning

For SP games: Elder Scrolls IV Obliviion << looking very forward to this game,btw have a look on this pretty cool graphic
    and SW:KOTOR 2 hope it will be great as 1 was/is

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    and you?

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    and you?

• delinquentdelinquent Member Posts: 16

As a veteran DaoC player, I'm tired of the grind of traditional MMORPGs. I recently closed up shop on DaoC, and I played FF11 for two weeks before I decided it wasn't for me, either. As it stands now, I'm signed up for the Wish Beta, and keeping an eye of Guild Wars. Wish has my full attention, but depending upon how Guild Wars fairs, I may immerse myself in it (fee free) until Wish hits the shelves.

"I left because it is an evil F'n cult, I like beer, I like women, I like to smoke, and if I could I would smoke women."

"I left because it is an evil F'n cult, I like beer, I like women, I like to smoke, and if I could I would smoke women." -my buddy on Jehovah Witnesses

• DragonRdrSwpDragonRdrSwp Member Posts: 4

I am more looking forward to the action games like the Planet Side update and Auto Assault!

• starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

1. Middle earth online

2. D&D online

R.I.P "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott.

m/ You were the best of the best. m/

Critical thinking is a desire to seek, patience to doubt, fondness to meditate, slowness to assert, readiness to consider, carefulness to dispose and set in order; and hatred for every kind of imposture.

• nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

did someone sayyy...... Fallen Earth?!?!

Man, that games sounds good. I won't say it looks good, as there's basically just a few pics and a short vid to check out.

But a MMO based on Fallout??? Man, that is a brilliant idea.

Wish is number one choice.

I don't really have a second choice, as Wish is the only game I'm really interested in right now. But if the guys at Fallen Earth start bringing out some more pics and info and the game, then who knows.

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• NatoBoyNatoBoy Member Posts: 25

definately looking forward to Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion it looks so good and if its as good as Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind then itll be one of the best games ever.

Looking forward to MxO aswell looks good but could be shit at the same time.

looking forward to Wish aswell looks awesome although i havent herd much info on it and what its gonna be like

• shrug99shrug99 Member UncommonPosts: 38

Definitely Dark and Light (and Wish, of course).

• psychoduckpsychoduck Member Posts: 59

Just wish.

• MithrasMithras Member Posts: 43
    Wish and DnL but since they're coming out so close together Wish will be my choice.

• sygmassygmas Member Posts: 949

Matrix Online and Dark and Light.

• FinduilasFinduilas Member Posts: 377

Since I live in the UK I'm still waiting for WoW.

The game may suck, but I never let ANYONE else's opinion sway my choice, unless ALL the opinions are identical, and they ALL represent my particular playing style.

As for new games, I'm following:

Dnd Online, since it was ADnD that started me off in roleplaying.

Middle Earth Online, since without LOTR there would probably never have been ADnD, and you get the chance to play a "real" elf.

Those games however seem to have a hook because of their reputation. Whether they will offer something new I don't know which is why I am looking at games that are trying to be different, hence:

Guildwars

WISH

Dark and Light

so far...

• MarkuMarku Member Posts: 452

Wish will be best :P

• nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

Originally posted by Marku
    Wish will be best :P

ditto

::::08::::::28::::::08::

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Wow.. I see some of you actually mentioned a single player game here... well, obviously you don't have Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing in your collection of games.  If you did, you wouldn't need any other single player games.

• lynnelynne Member Posts: 34
    Wish looks absolutely incredible, and I am curious about GuildWars.  But Wish is the one I am most interested in as GuildWars looks to be mostly instanced so I think it would limit your interaction with other players.  *thinks*  Well that might not always be a bad thing! LOL