Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Online

Here tha link
http://www.yugioh-online.net/

It says comes out 26th but today is 26th?

Comments

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

One word... image

Seriously though... image

... image

l33t d3wdz and immature kiddies everywhere *shivers*... sounds like fun image

--------------------------------
    BigPeeler - The Origin

Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Man!... Why you gotta be like that Peeler?..."
    Peeler: "I dunno man... thats just the way it is. ^.-"
    Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Aye..."

BETTER RECOGNIZE!!!

--------------------------------------

• BurningAngelBurningAngel Member Posts: 36

Yu-Gi-Oh online?image your joking right?

• XavonXavon Member Posts: 334

Excellent.

It might keep the Yu-Gi-Oh! fans out of my games ::::20:: .

• HyoukanHyoukan Member Posts: 307

The heart of the cards! I feel it! If it's like a real 3D MMO game then everyone is gonna be wearing clothes that look like they belong in a domination film, just like the show. :X

• FeroFero Member Posts: 3

imageimageimage

Cool! Hope the duels wil rox!

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981

youghugu.... lol image

name need no more personality

or does it mean something in chinese?

i dont know... and i dont want to image

Im 17,94% nerd.

Just tested.

• XavonXavon Member Posts: 334

Yu-Gi-Oh is a 'Romaji' (romanized Japanese) corruption of an abbreviated version of a phrase commenly used buy the makers of Japenese Trading Cards: Yugihji-Gionori:Ohjianio, which literally translates into: American Kids- Will Buy-Anything.

FACT!*

(this amy not be true)

• wootedgewootedge Member Posts: 122
    I cant Waitimageit is so rocksorimage

Hows my Sig?

• WufeiWufei Member Posts: 30
    OMG yu-gi-oh online as if the series, card game, comics, toys, etc were not enough. Why is it every show has to be turned into a franchise Pokemon style? Can they not see it just tires it out and makes ppl sick. Oh well if theres a market then theres £ to make

• allmusallmus Member Posts: 16

a few weeks old, but i'll post anyway

yugioh online is basically "yugioh-passion of joey" game but you play aganist other real people.

i was expecting somthing along the lines of the gameboy release(the sacred cards) where as your an acutual person that can walk around and stuff.

but nope, it's just the card game at the moment, you basically enter a board type screen and either press the create table button or the auto duel for instant play.

i'm really hoping they change it soon, as i really think that a char based game with a deciet GUI so you could personalize your char's view would be theright way to go with this game.

p.s it's still in Beta phase

• Pk4UPk4U Member Posts: 127

Yu-Gi-Oh online...........*twitch* *twitch* *head explodes*

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

Heh, the only way to play it is if you purchase the Feb 2005 issue of Jump Magazine, they aren't going to have a lot of people in that game :P.

• brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783

Originally posted by darkman
    Heh, the only way to play it is if you purchase the Feb 2005 issue of Jump Magazine, they aren't going to have a lot of people in that game :P.

yea, I can't get that magazine here, and while the card game was interesting, i wouldn't pay $100 every 3 months to buy the damn cards. If anyone has the cd, can you rip an ISO from it and get it on a download site and send me the link?

• DesolatioNDesolatioN Member Posts: 1
    wow pretty cool. I mean not to be a dork but I love gaming. gaming is like my life im 18 and still up to play any video game out there. yu-gi-oh is pretty decent. sometimes I have to watch it with my lil brother since I cant change the channel since he starts to cry.
  • denniscooldenniscool Member Posts: 15

here you can download it here not on thiere site for you have to by shonen jump magazine so just download instead

http://download.yugioh-online.net/package/Yu-Gi-Oh!%20ONLINE%2020050121_01.exe

sfddddddd

Originally posted by denniscool
    here you can download it here not on thiere site for you have to by shonen jump magazine so just download instead

http://download.yugioh-online.net/package/Yu-Gi-Oh! ONLINE 20050121_01.exe

Thanks for the link. I checked that website for a good hour the other day looking for the link and I couldn't find it. Downloading it now, and checking out if it's a halfway decent game.

I'd just like to tell everyone their update server is a piece of crap. 4 hours and the 98mb update STILL is only half done. How much crap is that?

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Lol, I didn't go to the site, but is it like Hello-Kitty Online? Because, no offense to the people who like it, but it is generally for the young kids, so there wouldn't be much violence or anything.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• adi5adi5 Member Posts: 37

Damn but i'm downloading it right now i didn't think you would need 441mb for a online card game

You don't. The min specs should be fine for the game. Oh, and if you can get the patch try and find a place to post it. Hell mail me on here and I'll send you a website to beta test a 150mb filesharing site (the patch is 98mb). Anything to get this damn patch. I've spent ALL day trying to get it to no avail.

• roy4lknightroy4lknight Member Posts: 15

Errr...can anyone patch? I keep getting error saying '' Internet Read'' and ''Failed to connect to server'' or something like that... ::::37:: i been trying all day anyone help please ::::15::

• adi5adi5 Member Posts: 37

i tryed to download it but i just said somtin like server problems so it shuld be fixed in a day or two check tomorow again ::::29::

Originally posted by roy4lknight
    Errr...can anyone patch? I keep getting error saying '' Internet Read'' and ''Failed to connect to server'' or something like that... ::::37:: i been trying all day anyone help please ::::15::

Are you using a router by chance? My neighbor (who hates the game) tested the patcher and it was working fine for him, albeit slow as hell, wereas my computer just kept giving me "can't connect to server" messages. He hooks directly up to his cable modem, I use a router.

• WillJones420WillJones420 Member Posts: 263

Well parents should rejoice now that their kids will have something to keep them busy for a change.

Or should they dread the future of their kids never again seeing the light of day?

Day 4 and no responce from tech support yet. Suprising, as it's in VERY early beta. Usually you get the best support then, but apparently they don't really care. If anyone here has gotten the 98mb patch, let me know please.